Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,041 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Jokes Apart Who Infinix Help? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Jokes Apart Who Infinix Help? (3158 Views)

New Android Phone Below 40k apart from Tecno & Infinix / I Need Sites To Download Films Apart From Netflix / A Class Apart! Feromobile Royale X2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jokes Apart Who Infinix Help? by Smallbaby(f): 10:54am On Mar 30, 2017
So i have been asking myself if Infinix have really helped or harm me. So as a professional photographer and a smart economist i needed to know the cost implication of my purchase of the Infinix phone. So lately i gave my assistant my Infinix Zero 4 phone to take behind the scene of my work. After seeing the pictures i was shocked!! The pictures taken by the phone was just too amazing and i will be exhibiting some next month. So yes! Infinix help me ooo. Photographers and photo lovers will fall in love with the Infinix Zero 4.
Re: Jokes Apart Who Infinix Help? by smithblink0052(f): 11:07am On Mar 30, 2017
;Dfirst to comment e help me too by not only d camera quality but d price for these recession n avoiding lagoon tinz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jokes Apart Who Infinix Help? by EniolaO: 11:14am On Mar 30, 2017
Smallbaby:
So i have been asking myself if Infinix have really helped or harm me. So as a professional photographer and a smart economist i needed to know the cost implication of my purchase of the Infinix phone. So lately i gave my assistant my Infinix Zero 4 phone to take behind the scene of my work. After seeing the pictures i was shocked!! The pictures taken by the phone was just too amazing and i will be exhibiting some next month. So yes! Infinix help me ooo. Photographers and photo lovers will fall in love with the Infinix Zero 4.
infinix helped me too o, despite the quality features their phones posseses, they also made it cost minimized and affordable for me...

1 Like

Re: Jokes Apart Who Infinix Help? by Ola2Ola: 11:22am On Mar 30, 2017
Smallbaby:
e yaff really help me o, I was phoneless and needed to be updated with what was happening in the world, my pocket wasnt really smiling and I needed a quality phone, I then heard about infinix from a friend and I got the hot note 3.... mehnnnn u need see au I dey take rock the phone
Re: Jokes Apart Who Infinix Help? by durasome(m): 11:44am On Mar 30, 2017
Am in love with the infinx because of the photo quality and the never dying camera Lance.
Re: Jokes Apart Who Infinix Help? by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 30, 2017
Infinix phones are one of d most cheapest and long lasting phones...just imagine 3g RAM phone sold below 100k,if na Samsung iPhone blackberry it won't cost less Dan 250 thousand naira...I have been der products for d past few years,I have never complain....
Re: Jokes Apart Who Infinix Help? by valgbo(m): 12:28pm On Mar 30, 2017
marketers

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jokes Apart Who Infinix Help? by Bashspeaks(m): 12:44pm On Mar 30, 2017
infinix has really help me so far because they never disappointed me in any ways, moreover their product is valuable and durable
Re: Jokes Apart Who Infinix Help? by femiebun: 1:15pm On Mar 30, 2017
Infinix hot 4 works well for my friend the battery capacity and camera quality is just fresh
Re: Jokes Apart Who Infinix Help? by passyaba: 1:47pm On Mar 30, 2017
Smallbaby:
The battery life, the price and the camera is amazing
Re: Jokes Apart Who Infinix Help? by kingblack: 3:29pm On Mar 30, 2017
passyaba:

The battery life, the price and the camera is amazing
the price is fair considering the specs that comes with them
Re: Jokes Apart Who Infinix Help? by Chuksteric(m): 3:36pm On Mar 30, 2017
valgbo:
marketers
I tire for them.. Used to think tecno was bad but these itel nd lately infinix is getting irritating

1 Like

Re: Jokes Apart Who Infinix Help? by timbros(m): 4:43pm On Mar 30, 2017
lol..

The hustle is real.

1 Like

Re: Jokes Apart Who Infinix Help? by Bashspeaks(m): 4:48pm On Mar 30, 2017
Chuksteric:
I tire for them.. Used to think tecno was bad but these itel nd lately infinix is getting irritating
You seem not to know what you are talking about, why would you compared infinix with itel?

1 Like

Re: Jokes Apart Who Infinix Help? by EniolaO: 5:31pm On Mar 30, 2017
Chuksteric:
All is well
Re: Jokes Apart Who Infinix Help? by smithblink0052(f): 6:42pm On Mar 30, 2017
kingblack:
yes oo wen I heard of der phone prices, I tot it was a joke
Re: Jokes Apart Who Infinix Help? by emmavis4u0052(m): 6:49pm On Mar 30, 2017
Smallbaby:
grin
Smallbaby:
me myself and I .. lovely phones
Re: Jokes Apart Who Infinix Help? by nada4u0052(f): 7:26pm On Mar 30, 2017
Smallbaby:
U v said it all op .. a user of these phones will understand everything u said .
Re: Jokes Apart Who Infinix Help? by passyaba: 7:38pm On Mar 30, 2017
kingblack:
That wat I am saying . n it comes from a company of quality
Re: Jokes Apart Who Infinix Help? by Osaki07: 7:49pm On Mar 30, 2017
Yeah..i agree with you even in audio quality..one of my friend owns the note 3,so there was this time..he played music with it..meennn!!
i could literally feel(not hear) the sound in my soul(not heart) i don't what app he used but it made the note 3 audio quality something else..but my other friend say's that tecno phone's are more durable and stronger than infinix phones
I guess i'm sticking with my google pixel xl
Re: Jokes Apart Who Infinix Help? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 30, 2017
Infinix marketers everywhere

1 Like

Re: Jokes Apart Who Infinix Help? by Ola2Ola: 8:43pm On Mar 30, 2017
valgbo:
marketers
warapin... manager
Re: Jokes Apart Who Infinix Help? by Ola2Ola: 9:17pm On Mar 30, 2017
Dera100:
Infinix phones are one of d most cheapest and long lasting phones...just imagine 3g RAM phone sold below 100k,if na Samsung iPhone blackberry it won't cost less Dan 250 thousand naira...I have been der products for d past few years,I have never complain....
Awhun..... dunno y my head is swelling asif my name is infinix
Re: Jokes Apart Who Infinix Help? by EniolaO: 9:29pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ola2Ola:
hunnnnnnnn all the very best o
Re: Jokes Apart Who Infinix Help? by stonemind(f): 9:44pm On Mar 30, 2017
Pls how much are you guys paid for this?

1 Like

Re: Jokes Apart Who Infinix Help? by nynyola123: 12:31am On Mar 31, 2017
Dera100:
What phone is that again??
Re: Jokes Apart Who Infinix Help? by nynyola123: 12:31am On Mar 31, 2017
Ola2Ola:

You can change your name to infinix.. .
Re: Jokes Apart Who Infinix Help? by Rick9(m): 1:38am On Mar 31, 2017
Infinix Battery help me oh. Infinix phones too legit. Infinix phones just dey make wave anyhow. Using Note 2 now , Note 3 is my target
Re: Jokes Apart Who Infinix Help? by Nobody: 2:16am On Mar 31, 2017
smithblink0052:
;Dfirst to comment e help me too by not only d camera quality but d price for these recession n avoiding lagoon tinz
but they are not expensive considering what infinix actually offers...
Re: Jokes Apart Who Infinix Help? by Nobody: 2:24am On Mar 31, 2017
Rick9:
Infinix Battery help me oh. Infinix phones too legit. Infinix phones just dey make wave anyhow. Using Note 2 now , Note 3 is my target
note 3 is actually cool... if not anything, the battery is amazing.
Re: Jokes Apart Who Infinix Help? by Nobody: 3:54am On Mar 31, 2017
I'm also a fan. But I keep wondering why infinix brands and their specifications aren't on gsmarena.com yet and products like Lenovo, Xiaomi, Huawei, Blu, Meizu, oneplus, oppo, vertu, zte, wiko, etc are having specifications on the site. And all these aforementioned brands aren't even better than infinix.
Re: Jokes Apart Who Infinix Help? by Lovexme(m): 7:10am On Mar 31, 2017
Walkopet:
I'm also a fan. But I keep wondering why infinix brands and their specifications aren't on gsmarena.com yet and products like Lenovo, Xiaomi, Huawei, Blu, Meizu, oneplus, oppo, vertu, zte, wiko, etc are having specifications on the site. And all these aforementioned brands aren't even better than infinix.

Dude are you having a laugh?? Infinix's flagship phone would be a midranger if manufacturer by Meizu, let alone Xiaomi, Huawei, Lenovo or even mighty OnePlus.

See, never mention Infinix in the same sentence with those brands I listed.

Are you for real? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thoughts On Sony Phones In Nigeria..... Any Ideas? / Unable To Make Whatsapp Voice And Video Calls. / Now That Apple Has Discontinued XS Max, What Next??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.