Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,578 members, 7,816,426 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Tboss: Man Claims To Have Spent N200k To Vote For Bbnaija Contestant - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tboss: Man Claims To Have Spent N200k To Vote For Bbnaija Contestant (25363 Views)

Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 / This Is How Much Nigerians Have Spent Voting On BBNaija / Mike Edward's And Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton: Meet BBNaija Contestant (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss: Man Claims To Have Spent N200k To Vote For Bbnaija Contestant by jbaby265(f): 2:21pm On Mar 30, 2017
Some people never chop lunch sef
Re: Tboss: Man Claims To Have Spent N200k To Vote For Bbnaija Contestant by Synord(m): 2:22pm On Mar 30, 2017
Well done Uncle
Re: Tboss: Man Claims To Have Spent N200k To Vote For Bbnaija Contestant by Acetyl(m): 2:23pm On Mar 30, 2017
obitwice06:
Shey if I talk say devil don use the remaining sense in the brain of some people soak garri, dem go call me bad Belle... Nnaa she still needs Ur vote, if u like spend 30 billion na ur mumu sorry money
Do you know how he got him money... It make through yy, robbery or likes cos no reasonable someone will spend his hard earn money on such. That's not empowerment but showbiz... who cares
Re: Tboss: Man Claims To Have Spent N200k To Vote For Bbnaija Contestant by Nwankwopeter: 2:24pm On Mar 30, 2017
That is how some people said they used dollars in voting for TTT. Until this Sunday. The white witch must go.
Re: Tboss: Man Claims To Have Spent N200k To Vote For Bbnaija Contestant by TMDavidWest(f): 2:25pm On Mar 30, 2017
Is that so? Let me go and cook stew. Ayam coming...
Re: Tboss: Man Claims To Have Spent N200k To Vote For Bbnaija Contestant by dessz(m): 2:28pm On Mar 30, 2017
TWOYANSH:

The struggle is real grin
lol I don wise oh if I no book before I type finish comment go dey third page lol

1 Like

Re: Tboss: Man Claims To Have Spent N200k To Vote For Bbnaija Contestant by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 30, 2017
Sirpaul:
lies flying up and down everywhere!...
i smell lies
I know him personally, he is under 30 and super rich
Re: Tboss: Man Claims To Have Spent N200k To Vote For Bbnaija Contestant by esmarcq(m): 2:28pm On Mar 30, 2017
Look at this cheap liar

Re: Tboss: Man Claims To Have Spent N200k To Vote For Bbnaija Contestant by maxzzo1(m): 2:35pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ashe...liar
Re: Tboss: Man Claims To Have Spent N200k To Vote For Bbnaija Contestant by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 30, 2017
I wish to spend more dan that to keep her in d house
Re: Tboss: Man Claims To Have Spent N200k To Vote For Bbnaija Contestant by AgbenuAnna(f): 2:39pm On Mar 30, 2017
and many children are out of school, many have not eaten,many have been driven out of school and you pay 200k for Bb naija,it is well with our country
Re: Tboss: Man Claims To Have Spent N200k To Vote For Bbnaija Contestant by delli(m): 2:43pm On Mar 30, 2017
Who ask you,abi who u epp

Re: Tboss: Man Claims To Have Spent N200k To Vote For Bbnaija Contestant by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 30, 2017
obitwice06:
Shey if I talk say devil don use the remaining sense in the brain of some people soak garri, dem go call me bad Belle... Nnaa she still needs Ur vote, if u like spend 30 billion na ur mumu sorry money

Why are u pained? Na your money?

Re: Tboss: Man Claims To Have Spent N200k To Vote For Bbnaija Contestant by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 30, 2017
but i thought you people said Big Brother is bad!is it now good angry
Re: Tboss: Man Claims To Have Spent N200k To Vote For Bbnaija Contestant by Icaretoo: 2:59pm On Mar 30, 2017
Vickiweezy:
Stupidity!! It clearly shows that the money you've spent is paining you. If not so why are you announcing it? undecided

and keeping tabs too
Re: Tboss: Man Claims To Have Spent N200k To Vote For Bbnaija Contestant by lovingyouhun: 2:59pm On Mar 30, 2017
Re: Tboss: Man Claims To Have Spent N200k To Vote For Bbnaija Contestant by lovingyouhun: 3:00pm On Mar 30, 2017
How e take concern us now?
Re: Tboss: Man Claims To Have Spent N200k To Vote For Bbnaija Contestant by Ddy(m): 3:06pm On Mar 30, 2017
There are only 2 things involved in this post
1. Its fake just for talking and attention seeker's sake
2. its been created by bbnaija sponsors to make us believe people spend much to keep Tboss in the house so as to cover up their wayo tricks they are playing with Tboss.
Payport,this is una first time of organising public show for Nigerians and see how wayo wayo full am.na so una go take do the online shopping.........Jumia,Konga etc dey oooooo.
Una wayo go full una eyes when it reach Tboss and Efe. make una continue the wayo, we dey look una
Re: Tboss: Man Claims To Have Spent N200k To Vote For Bbnaija Contestant by skyfada: 3:13pm On Mar 30, 2017
Kolababe:
In this recession? Continue
wasted resources
Re: Tboss: Man Claims To Have Spent N200k To Vote For Bbnaija Contestant by EAZY2422(m): 3:36pm On Mar 30, 2017
asdfjklhaha:
A
space booker,have got to say u are rilly pretty ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Tboss: Man Claims To Have Spent N200k To Vote For Bbnaija Contestant by EAZY2422(m): 3:39pm On Mar 30, 2017
ednut1:
ode, u no fit use am buy waec or jamb form for pple in ur area. i watch d show sometimes bt i cant understand y pple dey carry all d house mates matter for head. an incospecuous higi haga of a terminus stupidity
hahaha.....lwkmd...guy pls break that last statement for me abeg...or are u related to patrick obaigbon.
Re: Tboss: Man Claims To Have Spent N200k To Vote For Bbnaija Contestant by profbabatunde: 3:41pm On Mar 30, 2017
Re: Tboss: Man Claims To Have Spent N200k To Vote For Bbnaija Contestant by 0b10010011: 3:52pm On Mar 30, 2017
GreenMavro:
grin

What shall it profit a man, if he spent 200k voting for Tpurse and Efe wins BBN based on logistics grin grin grin grin grin

Efe won't win Shishi!

Votes will split

Bisola Efe and Marvis will share vote
Re: Tboss: Man Claims To Have Spent N200k To Vote For Bbnaija Contestant by DollarAngel(m): 3:57pm On Mar 30, 2017
That #200K will change a life believe me, give a widow or poor woman to set up kiosk, instead you using it to promote soft pronography, ur case is different Sir
Re: Tboss: Man Claims To Have Spent N200k To Vote For Bbnaija Contestant by 0b10010011: 5:09pm On Mar 30, 2017
obembet:
Bisola all the way.....

If you like, sell your house

Fear Debie-rise & Tboss
Re: Tboss: Man Claims To Have Spent N200k To Vote For Bbnaija Contestant by marv1: 5:17pm On Mar 30, 2017
wasted wasted wasted wasted wasted wasted wasted wasted wasted wasted wasted wasted wasted wasted wasted wasted wasted wasted wasted wasted wasted wasted wasted wasted wasted wasted wasted wasted wasted wasted wasted wasted wasted wasted wasted wasted wasted wasted wasted wasted wasted wasted wasted wasted wasted wasted wasted wasted wasted
Re: Tboss: Man Claims To Have Spent N200k To Vote For Bbnaija Contestant by armpit: 6:14pm On Mar 30, 2017
please where are the rich madam them? Abeg bring 1million each let's vote for my man EFE. I'LL personally make sure he pays in kind when he wins. Trust me the guy got stuff.
Re: Tboss: Man Claims To Have Spent N200k To Vote For Bbnaija Contestant by hollamat(m): 8:31pm On Mar 30, 2017
neta him go say na sai baba dey do am

Re: Tboss: Man Claims To Have Spent N200k To Vote For Bbnaija Contestant by PrinzDeJoy: 9:20pm On Mar 30, 2017
U na no get name? Are you the one with private Jet? I think you have brain disorderly... you seriously need a Doctor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are You Watching Now? / What's The First TV Channel That Comes To Mind When You Grab The TV Remote? / BBNaija Angel To Cross: Everybody Thinks We’ve Had Sex In This House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.