Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,096 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

High Paying Google Adsense Keywords 2017 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / High Paying Google Adsense Keywords 2017 (1160 Views)

3 High Paying Google Adsense Alternative Ads Program / Top 15 High Paying Google Adsense Alternatives In 2017 Solution In HERE!!! / Top 15 High Paying Google Adsense Alternatives In 2017 Solution In HERE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

High Paying Google Adsense Keywords 2017 by Owolarafe(m): 2:32pm On Mar 30, 2017
Google Adsense has been the number one way by which most bloggers monetize their blog. Many bloggers had made a lot of this ad network by using their blog traffic and of the course the best Google Adsense high paying keywords. Many of you guys know what keywords are, so no need to talk about it.

How Much Can I Earn With High Paying Google Adsense Keywords

These keywords are very essential when planning to earn big from Google Adsense. Most keywords offer up to $10 - $20 even much or even less CPC rate, depending on the type of keyword you are focusing on.

Let's do some calculation
Your choosed a keyword with a cpc rate of $2 and lets say you got up to 30 clicks per day, that means
Your daily income = $2 x 30 clicks = $60
This means your daily income will be $60. Its cool right. Now lets proceed.

High Paying Google Adsense Keywords 2017

They are more than 50 keywords with their CPC rate go to http://www.dguruzland.tk/2017/03/high-paying-google-adsense-keywords-2017.html
Re: High Paying Google Adsense Keywords 2017 by Matent(m): 10:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
Is true Google Adsense have highest paying keywords.

I have tried it and it's works.

On a post I made recently, I included some infographics to show you how it works.
Sometime people want to monetize their blog with Google Adsense as a primary source of monetization but they choose a wrong niche. In this place I also explained how it goes choosing the right niche.
Highest paying Google Adsense keywords Now is already a topic on review net gato

(1) (Reply)

.... / This Is A Warning To Seun And All His Moderators... / I Will Get Your Blog Approved For Adsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.