Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,306 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

God Please Answer My Prayer And Give Me A Job. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / God Please Answer My Prayer And Give Me A Job. (2858 Views)

Even As A Jobless Graduate, God Please Make This One To Favour Me / Please Answer This Question. / My Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Please Answer My Prayer And Give Me A Job. by SAM1979: 3:03pm On Mar 30, 2017
I have prayed all manner of prayers, done several prayer assignments from 2 Pastors which includes dry fasting and mid night prayers and have sent my prayer request to the Western Wall. Up till now, am yet to get a job. I have asked God does it mean you have shut the gates of heaven against me and do not want to attend to me. I am feeling very depressed especially as a married man with 3 kids. I keep submitting applications and making contacts yet no way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Please Answer My Prayer And Give Me A Job. by Niyeal(m): 3:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
SAM1979:
I have prayed all manner of prayers, done several prayer assignments from 2 Pastors which includes dry fasting and mid night prayers and have sent my prayer request to the Western Wall. Up till now, am yet to get a job. I have asked God does it mean you have shut the gates of heaven against me and do not want to attend to me. I am feeling very depressed especially as a married man with 3 kids. I keep submitting applications and making contacts yet no way.
Eeyah so sorry about that. I'm in the same shoe with you. Sir rewrite your CV and work on your personality

1 Like

Re: God Please Answer My Prayer And Give Me A Job. by SAM1979: 3:16pm On Mar 30, 2017
Thanks dear
Re: God Please Answer My Prayer And Give Me A Job. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 30, 2017
God should please attend to all of us, because it is not just easy at all. it's well my brother

5 Likes

Re: God Please Answer My Prayer And Give Me A Job. by apollo13(m): 4:27pm On Mar 30, 2017
God will definitely answer us all very soon IJN. Its not easy being a married man without a job.

4 Likes

Re: God Please Answer My Prayer And Give Me A Job. by SAM1979: 5:11pm On Mar 30, 2017
Amen oo o! May God answer us speedily.

2 Likes

Re: God Please Answer My Prayer And Give Me A Job. by DOUBLEWAHALA: 5:13pm On Mar 30, 2017
bible said obidence is beta dan scrifyz ......mr man do u pay tith ....u didnt even tell us ur proffeaion ....go outside ur locality nd search for wrk
Re: God Please Answer My Prayer And Give Me A Job. by enshi(m): 5:24pm On Mar 30, 2017
SAM1979:

Thought i had the worst case scenario until i saw married in ur write up....

So how do you cope... Feeding school fees rent....

1 Like

Re: God Please Answer My Prayer And Give Me A Job. by walexsho(m): 5:38pm On Mar 30, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
bible said obidence is beta dan scrifyz ......mr man do u pay tith ....u didnt even tell us ur proffeaion ....go outside ur locality nd search for wrk
why are we so cruel in this Country?
someone is expressing his pain, you're asking if he pays tithe, please from what will he pay the tithe, by stealing?
If you've got nothing good to offer the OP Please go to oza rooms.

21 Likes

Re: God Please Answer My Prayer And Give Me A Job. by SAM1979: 5:40pm On Mar 30, 2017
enshi:

Thought i had the worst case scenario until i saw married in ur write up....

So how do you cope... Feeding school fees rent....
i relocated my family to stay with my parents-in-law temporarily pending when I secure a job. I paid 70 per cent of my annual rent and the 30 per cent balance is due for payment on April 1. Its not easy for a man.

2 Likes

Re: God Please Answer My Prayer And Give Me A Job. by SAM1979: 5:43pm On Mar 30, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
Ok Sir. Thanks
Re: God Please Answer My Prayer And Give Me A Job. by Kylekent59: 8:13pm On Mar 30, 2017
Please you have to be very careful. Dnt get scamed or used for rituals oooo.
Remember d good and d bad are viewing ur subject. Use ur head if u knw what I mean.(just and advise)

1 Like

Re: God Please Answer My Prayer And Give Me A Job. by ekanDamie: 8:56pm On Mar 30, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
u are shallow really. Ur pastors do not send money to heaven. God is not interested in
money that does not come from ur heart. someone is complaining of penury u talking bout tithe. God wants your worship not your money, any money you contribute to the church should be for church expenses and not for pastor to flex with.

2 Likes

Re: God Please Answer My Prayer And Give Me A Job. by DOUBLEWAHALA: 9:20pm On Mar 30, 2017
all of una wey quote me go kari hiv in jesus name

if he mention GOD in his joblessness y wunt him do d tins of GOD if any of u dat quote me hav wrk
.......(if u hv wrk)??,, y cant u fix him and end d blabin......pity postin no go help d man
Re: God Please Answer My Prayer And Give Me A Job. by enshi(m): 9:31pm On Mar 30, 2017
SAM1979:
i relocated my family to stay with my parents-in-law temporarily pending when I secure a job. I paid 70 per cent of my annual rent and the 30 per cent balance is due for payment on April 1. Its not easy for a man.

Your wife must be a God sent bro... Keep her, value her.. My own gf left me Cos i couldnt contribute to her house rent...

5 Likes

Re: God Please Answer My Prayer And Give Me A Job. by U1(m): 10:11pm On Mar 30, 2017
It is well, sir. I really empathise with you. I can't imagine being married with kids and in this situation. Hmm. Just keep praying and hoping on God. You should also consider looking around for something you can do independently to support yourself in the meantime.
Re: God Please Answer My Prayer And Give Me A Job. by SAM1979: 11:32pm On Mar 30, 2017
U1:
It is well, sir. I really empathise with you. I can't imagine being married with kids and in this situation. Hmm. Just keep praying and hoping on God. You should also consider looking around for something you can do independently to support yourself in the meantime.
Okay thanks. Surely I dont have alternative than to keep praying and hoping in God while searching. God will make a way.

2 Likes

Re: God Please Answer My Prayer And Give Me A Job. by SAM1979: 11:42pm On Mar 30, 2017
enshi:

Your wife must be a God sent bro... Keep her, value her.. My own gf left me Cos i couldnt contribute to her house rent...
Okay thanks. She understands the situation and 2 of my kids too.
Re: God Please Answer My Prayer And Give Me A Job. by esterbaby: 1:40am On Mar 31, 2017
sir a peaceful day to you.please my little advice is that you look for a unit in your church like santuary unit(cleaning the church)or any other unit you can serve.this has work 4 me.i believe it will work 4 you.thank you and stay bless

3 Likes

Re: God Please Answer My Prayer And Give Me A Job. by TheEminentLaity: 4:37am On Mar 31, 2017
God watched the holocaust happen. What makes you think you're so special? Keep applying and improve your applications. All these prayer assignments no help anybody.
SAM1979:
Re: God Please Answer My Prayer And Give Me A Job. by Nobody: 6:28am On Mar 31, 2017
SAM1979:

Thank GOD you're a father too.

Do your kids have to fill form to get you to pay their school fees?

A wrong view of our Heavenly Father will make it seem as we have to do something special to get His attention.

Please, trials come to everyone alive. It's an opportunity to grow in knowing GOD even more. You could also fall into temptation, especially if you listen to the wrong stuff.

In all, let GOD open your eyes to receive all He has FREELY given you in Christ.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: God Please Answer My Prayer And Give Me A Job. by SAM1979: 8:06am On Mar 31, 2017
esterbaby:
sir a peaceful day to you.please my little advice is that you look for a unit in your church like santuary unit(cleaning the church)or any other unit you can serve.this has work 4 me.i believe it will work 4 you.thank you and stay bless
Okay thanks.
Re: God Please Answer My Prayer And Give Me A Job. by SAM1979: 8:09am On Mar 31, 2017
alignacademy:

Thank GOD you're a father too.

Do your kids have to fill form to get you to pay their school fees?

A wrong view of our Heavenly Father will make it seem as we have to do something special to get His attention.

Please, trials come to everyone alive. It's an opportunity to grow in knowing GOD even more. You could also fall into temptation, especially if you listen to the wrong stuff.

In all, let GOD open your eyes to receive all He has FREELY given you in Christ.

Cheers!

Thanks
Re: God Please Answer My Prayer And Give Me A Job. by olac21(m): 8:21am On Mar 31, 2017
enshi:

That your (banker G F)left you at last on top house-rent?na free she dey work for bank or what??
Re: God Please Answer My Prayer And Give Me A Job. by enshi(m): 8:30am On Mar 31, 2017
olac21:

That your (banker G F)left you at last on top house-rent?na free she dey work for bank or what??

Bro she just got employed october last year...
Re: God Please Answer My Prayer And Give Me A Job. by apollo13(m): 10:44am On Mar 31, 2017
enshi:

Bro she just got employed october last year...
So?
Re: God Please Answer My Prayer And Give Me A Job. by enshi(m): 11:21am On Mar 31, 2017
apollo13:

So?

Not saved much...
Re: God Please Answer My Prayer And Give Me A Job. by kwaso2: 12:04pm On Mar 31, 2017
Bros, don't give up. Continue. It may tarry. But surely u will come back with a testimony. Night prayer works just in case u don't do that much.
Also be watching as u are praying.

Weldone.
Re: God Please Answer My Prayer And Give Me A Job. by SAM1979: 12:56pm On Mar 31, 2017
kwaso2:
Bros, don't give up. Continue. It may tarry. But surely u will come back with a testimony. Night prayer works just in case u don't do that much.
Also be watching as u are praying.

Weldone.
Okay dear. Thanks
Re: God Please Answer My Prayer And Give Me A Job. by Nicogen4us(f): 2:30pm On Mar 31, 2017
SAM1979:

I bros I just want to ask some few questions
your name?
facebook identity?
state of residence?
qualification?
skill acquired?
contact?
Send me all through here and let C what can be done
Re: God Please Answer My Prayer And Give Me A Job. by SAM1979: 3:48pm On Mar 31, 2017
Nicogen4us:

I bros I just want to ask some few questions
your name?
facebook identity?
state of residence?
qualification?
skill acquired?
contact?
Send me all through here and let C what can be done
facebook ID: Onuoha Samuel State of residence: Rivers Qualification: B.Sc Statistics Skills: Use of MS Office tools, office administration and 9 years of driving experience. Email: onuohasamuel@gmail.com whatsapp/call : 08037609729 Sms : 07015784460 Thanks

1 Like

Re: God Please Answer My Prayer And Give Me A Job. by Omoluabi16(m): 4:17pm On Mar 31, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
all of una wey quote me go kari hiv in jesus name

if he mention GOD in his joblessness y wunt him do d tins of GOD if any of u dat quote me hav wrk
.......(if u hv wrk)??,, y cant u fix him and end d blabin......pity postin no go help d man
just shut up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vacancies / Job Opportunity / Man Shares His Interview Experience With Zenith Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.