Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,430 members, 7,954,685 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:10 AM

Registration For Re-mobilization For NYSC 2016 Batch B Will End 3rd April, 2017 - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Registration For Re-mobilization For NYSC 2016 Batch B Will End 3rd April, 2017 (1133 Views)

April 2017 NYSC Allowee / Mobilization For A17 Starts / Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Registration For Re-mobilization For NYSC 2016 Batch B Will End 3rd April, 2017 by corpersforum(f): 3:20pm On Mar 30, 2017
Have you been mobilized before and you refused to go based on some issue?

Are you suppossed to go with batch b and due to one thing or the other, you could not make it to camp?

This is to remind all the mobilized corps members who in the past have been mobilized and registered but was not able to report to camp or had date of birth issue and got rectified later can now head to NYSC portal for Registration for Remobilization, 2016 batch B before it closes on 3rd April, 2017.
CLICK HERE to start your Registration for Remobilization for NYSC 2016 Batch B

Do you have any question or clarity, you can ask us anything below

You can use the link below to share this topic.... because so many people are out there waiting for this... and 3rd is almost here... save a life sir/ma

http://www.corpersforum.com/nysc-news-updates/registration-for-re-mobilization-for-nysc-2016-batch-b-will-end-3rd-april-2017/

[Source: CorpersForum]

lalasticlala
Re: Registration For Re-mobilization For NYSC 2016 Batch B Will End 3rd April, 2017 by Laxy009(m): 3:28pm On Mar 30, 2017
We all know that Mobilization and registration of 2017 nysc batch A will start soon. If you are interested in getting posted to a particular state of your choice, I promise you won't regret it.

This service I will be rendering is 100% guarantee because am a product of it and have helped quite number of people.

I know how Nysc sucks when you are not posted to the state you like. This offer include getting you a good ppa.

You can reach me on 08166510965
Re: Registration For Re-mobilization For NYSC 2016 Batch B Will End 3rd April, 2017 by DaniDani(m): 1:55pm On Mar 31, 2017
corpersforum:
Have you been mobilized before and you refused to go based on some issue?

Are you suppossed to go with batch b and due to one thing or the other, you could not make it to camp?

This is to remind all the mobilized corps members who in the past have been mobilized and registered but was not able to report to camp or had date of birth issue and got rectified later can now head to NYSC portal for Registration for Remobilization, 2016 batch B before it closes on 3rd April, 2017.
CLICK HERE to start your Registration for Remobilization for NYSC 2016 Batch B

Do you have any question or clarity, you can ask us anything below

You can use the link below to share this topic.... because so many people are out there waiting for this... and 3rd is almost here... save a life sir/ma

http://www.corpersforum.com/nysc-news-updates/registration-for-re-mobilization-for-nysc-2016-batch-b-will-end-3rd-april-2017/

[Source: CorpersForum]

lalasticlala

Thanks for your timely post, very helpful. Pls clarify me; If someone was mobilize in 2016 Batch A but didn't not print the call-up letter and jettisoned everything about NYSC but now wants to go with 2017 batch A, what's the procedure? I will be grateful for your reply

(1) (Reply)

Kwara Corp Members, 2017 Batch A, Stream 2 Get In Here... / Apply For Australia Awards Scholarships For African Students Even With 3rd Class / NYSC Releases New 2018 Batch A Timetable (see Registration Date) Read More:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.