Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,583 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Invest In Thrift - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest In Thrift (4195 Views)

Thrift & Loans Management -wired Banking Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest In Thrift by OrigamiIII: 3:32pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ongoing thrift at Cryptohall valued at N1.2M per participant and project. Can't drop link to avoid being banned. PM the group line zero seven zero five five four zero three four one eight or drop contact if am online i will send it to you. Its completely insured and guaranteed. There is a standby Default and Recovery team. Payment is not affected in anyway, it keeps going till everyone receives their collection of N1.2m each.
Re: Invest In Thrift by OrigamiIII: 3:47pm On Mar 30, 2017
OrigamiIII:
Ongoing thrift at Cryptohall valued at N1.2M per participant and project. Can't drop link to avoid being banned. PM the group line zero seven zero five five four zero three four one eight or drop contact if am online i will send it to you. Its completely insured and guaranteed. There is a standby Default and Recovery team. Payment is not affected in anyway, it keeps going till everyone receives their collection of N1.2m each.

The title should have been : Join A Thrift Contribution.
Re: Invest In Thrift by OrigamiIII: 4:14pm On Mar 30, 2017
The group is backed up by a digital exchanger GeneX. Every participant takes up a piggy certificate of deposit at GeneX to serve as collateral against default. The funds are guaranteed thenafter by the exchanger.
Re: Invest In Thrift by OrigamiIII: 4:23pm On Mar 30, 2017
There is also a Piggy fixed deposit program at the exchange with a good weekly yield.
Re: Invest In Thrift by Tbusted(m): 6:09pm On Mar 30, 2017
senior man am interested, please carry me along., tbustedlakazino@gmail.com. Sori my phone doesnt have Whatsapp. Thanks! 08061519156, 08098182986.
Re: Invest In Thrift by OrigamiIII: 4:02am On Apr 05, 2017
Tbusted:
senior man am interested, please carry me along., tbustedlakazino@gmail.com. Sori my phone doesnt have Whatsapp. Thanks! 08061519156, 08098182986.

Bros google the site or use the line dropped. I am in the GeneX piggy scheme already. Just joined the thrift waiting for the total participants to be announced completed. It has been worthwhile so far. Highly recommended.
Re: Invest In Thrift by cryptmandate: 11:19am On Apr 05, 2017
Cryptohall thrift and the GeneX piggy schemes sure financial investments to go into. They issue you a certificate of deposit just like fixed deposit in banks.
See that GeneX now trade in Ethereum? Thats great, bringing Ethereum closer to Nigerians.
Re: Invest In Thrift by OrigamiIII: 2:27pm On Apr 05, 2017
cryptmandate:
Cryptohall thrift and the GeneX piggy schemes sure financial investments to go into. They issue you a certificate of deposit just like fixed deposit in banks.
See that GeneX now trade in Ethereum? Thats great, bringing Ethereum closer to Nigerians.

Great!!!!
Re: Invest In Thrift by OrigamiIII: 4:23pm On Apr 05, 2017
Ethereum trading is now live on GeneX. I make profits on daily trading pairing ethereum. You can exchange ethereum to NGN at GeneX once you have accumulated enough.
Re: Invest In Thrift by OrigamiIII: 5:07pm On Apr 05, 2017
Africans must invest and trade in new innovations otherwise the Americans, Europeans and Asians will do ahead of us and become controlling lords and kings. Trade in Ether and others. I make $100 on the average now daily trading in ether and the Piggy at GeneX. Take the fate of your income in your own hands. Stop PH-ING, BH -ING and GH -ING. Its all a ring of scam.

1 Like

Re: Invest In Thrift by OrigamiIII: 6:27pm On Apr 05, 2017
Thrift at Cryptohall is the fastest means to achieving your dream project.
Re: Invest In Thrift by OrigamiIII: 8:03pm On Apr 05, 2017
Steady pace unto success.
Re: Invest In Thrift by OrigamiIII: 9:57pm On Apr 05, 2017
This guarantees peace of mind after those fraudulent ponzi losses. I am satisfied being supported by an exchange in my investment. Now i know what my funds is being used for. Not donations and ponzis that will suddenly pack up and disappear.
Re: Invest In Thrift by OrigamiIII: 2:59am On Apr 06, 2017
Slots are currently being secured on the various categories of the Cryptohall Thrift Valued at N1.2M. I have secured mine just waiting to be notified on the kick off of my own round. GeneX is the thrift guarantor against default. So no one suffers payment failure. The rounds runs smoothly without hitches. If not for funds it would have been ideal to pick 5-slots at a go.
Re: Invest In Thrift by OrigamiIII: 5:41am On Apr 06, 2017
Thrift id just the real deal
Re: Invest In Thrift by OrigamiIII: 10:36am On Apr 06, 2017
Here we are again, today's trading at GeneX is on. Piggy making profit.
Re: Invest In Thrift by cryptmandate: 11:06am On Apr 06, 2017
Just picked an additional slot now on this thrift contribution. Got a second piggy to stand as my collateral. Thats N2.4m on collection. GeneX and Cryptohall what a combo.
Re: Invest In Thrift by OrigamiIII: 11:24am On Apr 06, 2017
The slots are almost filled up then.
Re: Invest In Thrift by cryptmandate: 11:39am On Apr 06, 2017
The piggy is the umbrella to it all. Nice product concept coming from Genexpayments.
Re: Invest In Thrift by lizberry1(f): 11:58am On Apr 06, 2017
Are you looking for the best investment plan that would yield great returns? Rosabon Treasury Note - RTN is just for you! With this plan, not only are you availed with highly competitive rates, you also get the opportunity to negotiate your interest rate on all deposits above N1,000,000.

The RTN is a fixed deposit account that guarantees higher interest rate and a flexible investment plan.For more inquiry pls call Elizabeth on;08163151055.ROSABON FINANCIAL SERVICES ...........customers satisfaction our passion .don't miss out
Re: Invest In Thrift by OrigamiIII: 1:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
The Piggy and the Thrift schemes works together like insurance and banks. Piggy insures the thrift and together they sail. What a team. No one losses against default.
Re: Invest In Thrift by Asifo: 1:31pm On Apr 06, 2017
Re: Invest In Thrift by cryptmandate: 1:59pm On Apr 06, 2017
Yes, with the way its structured, you can't miss it. Anti default and recovery team in place. The thrift guaranteed by Genexpayments. Sure deal. Weldone Cryptohall and Genexpayments.
Re: Invest In Thrift by OrigamiIII: 2:38pm On Apr 06, 2017
cryptmandate:
Yes, with the way its structured, you can't miss it. Anti default and recovery team in place. The thrift guaranteed by Genexpayments. Sure deal. Well done Cryptohall and Genexpayments.

The thrift is a sure bet. The slots are being taken fast.
Re: Invest In Thrift by OrigamiIII: 2:45pm On Apr 06, 2017
Asifo:

Its either you go to the site, or contact the given number or drop your email and the details shall be emailed to you. We won't add you to the cryptohall without your consent. Thanks.
Re: Invest In Thrift by OrigamiIII: 3:15pm On Apr 06, 2017
If you are operating a program like this and you don't have anti-fraud checks in place the program will collapse due to default. This thrift is sealed completely against default and fraud. Physical verification of residency is carried out by the operators/managers on all participants even if you are in Europe or the US except Russia(Its an unfriendly country. Doesn't cooperate in the international effort against crime). Your piggy as wells serves as the first line of indemnity. So everyone is secured and safe. No loopholes. They really did well with this scheme.
Re: Invest In Thrift by cryptmandate: 3:39pm On Apr 06, 2017
Just briefed two ladies now one on one and they have registered, did piggy, enrolled for the thrift and have their slot rank already. Women and money. Well this is a secured thrift. Am quite comfortable at the progress.
Re: Invest In Thrift by cryptmandate: 4:55pm On Apr 06, 2017
The thrift is the fastest way to financial emancipation at this times. You have to have a good project you want to put the money into. You can use the funds to expand existing projects or businesses. Am sure that once the slots are filled up the category will be closed.
Re: Invest In Thrift by cryptmandate: 5:40pm On Apr 06, 2017
The thrift is just a secured way to raise for yourself start up project capital. It keeps you afloat in this time of economic depression. Remember its default proof.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

/ should i invest in Crash And Boom Forex Trading.I need your advice / What Can I Invest 200k In?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.