Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,696 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Cynthia Osokogwu And Tope's Death: Are We Still In The Days Of Ignorance? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cynthia Osokogwu And Tope's Death: Are We Still In The Days Of Ignorance? (837 Views)

Josephine Cynthia Inalegwu, Bride-to-be Missing Few Days To Her Wedding Day / Cynthia Amarachi: Missing Osun Corper's Whereabouts Unknown (Photo) / Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cynthia Osokogwu And Tope's Death: Are We Still In The Days Of Ignorance? by BaesDiary: 6:39pm On Mar 30, 2017
It was indeed a sad day as a student of University of Lagos, identified as Tope, residing in the well-known Moremi Hall of the University.

Report showed that Tope went to a club with an unknown man. Not long after she came back, she started gasping and gave up the ghost. Sad indeed!

What then come to mind was the case of CYNTHIA OSOKOGWU, the young lady who was lured from Abuja to Lagos by her supposed Facebook friends who wanted to do a business with her. She was lodged in an hotel, raped and killed by these men. Personally, I think this should have been a lesson to every one out there on the dangers of meeting people on social media. True, some relationships have started and blossomed via social media, but how can we tell who is real or not? Should one learn the truth in the grave?

Tope isn't in this world anymore, I believe security agents are investigating on this and the culprit (most likely a ritualist) would soon be caught and arrested, just like the killers of Cynthia were eventually caught up with and sentenced to death. But, will this return them to their loved ones?

What then can we do? Its high time parents sensitize their children, especially the girl child on the dangers of going out/meeting strangers especially on social media.

Ladies, remember that its a wicked world, and some people who go miles to destroy others in a bid to accrue wealth. Kidnappers and ritualists are disguised as good looking men in this era.

BE CAREFUL OF WHO YOU GO OUT WITH,
BE CAREFUL OF WHOM YOU GIVE YOU DETAILS TO,
BE CAREFUL OF THE COMPANY YOU KEEP,
BE CAREFUL OF THE PLACES YOU GO.

source: http://baesdiary..com.ng/2017/03/cynthia-okosogwu-and-topes-death-are-we.html

Re: Cynthia Osokogwu And Tope's Death: Are We Still In The Days Of Ignorance? by emeijeh(m): 6:41pm On Mar 30, 2017
Will they ever learn ?

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Osokogwu And Tope's Death: Are We Still In The Days Of Ignorance? by policy12: 7:34pm On Mar 30, 2017
They won't hear talk from now till forever..d one wey go lost go lost.
Re: Cynthia Osokogwu And Tope's Death: Are We Still In The Days Of Ignorance? by mhizEvangee: 7:57pm On Mar 30, 2017
I am a lady but I hate it wen ladies dnt work with their brains.... a lot has happened and dts enough lesson. meeting a guy is not bad but what happen to meeting him in open space where everyone will see what's going on and during morning and afternoon hours.

I am pained .
we ahould learn o.
we really need to learn.

the money you are looking for from those men won't sustain u in years to come so y that yo life.

am out
Re: Cynthia Osokogwu And Tope's Death: Are We Still In The Days Of Ignorance? by BaesDiary: 6:41pm On Mar 31, 2017
mhizEvangee:
I am a lady but I hate it wen ladies dnt work with their brains.... a lot has happened and dts enough lesson. meeting a guy is not bad but what happen to meeting him in open space where everyone will see what's going on and during morning and afternoon hours.

I am pained .
we ahould learn o.
we really need to learn.

the money you are looking for from those men won't sustain u in years to come so y that yo life.

am out

Well said!
Re: Cynthia Osokogwu And Tope's Death: Are We Still In The Days Of Ignorance? by BaesDiary: 6:42pm On Mar 31, 2017
emeijeh:
Will they ever learn ?

Abi o. Let's just do our part by telling them.

(1) (Reply)

Horrid Conditions Of Nigerian Police Barracks (photos) / Corpse Of A Three Year Old Boy Strangled Found Inside A Primary School / Video: Yahoo Boy Calls 5 Native Doctors To Place Curses On Whistleblowers In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.