Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Checkout This Amazing Throwback Photo Of Pasuma And Kcee (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout This Amazing Throwback Photo Of Pasuma And Kcee (photos) (1354 Views)

E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) / Pasuma And Basit, The Blind Boy To Record A Song (Photos) / PHOTOS: Wasiu Alabi Pasuma And Sir Shina Peters Perform At 1lagosfiesta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout This Amazing Throwback Photo Of Pasuma And Kcee (photos) by LVMedia: 9:30pm On Mar 30, 2017
The Fuji Artist Wasiu Alabi Pasumawas pictured with singer Kcee back then when they two have nothing and was not recognize by anybody before the fame as Pasuma Rocks dreadlocks grin....
Who would ever think the two know each other since Wasiu Alabi Pasuma is Fuji artist while Kcee is Hip hop artist...
To cut the story short...This picture was seen on instagram..With the caption……

"#throwbackthursday
@officialpasuma on dreadlocks and
@iam_kcee"

See The Photo Below;

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSRGEPFBIWG/

Re: Checkout This Amazing Throwback Photo Of Pasuma And Kcee (photos) by LVMedia: 9:31pm On Mar 30, 2017
Re: Checkout This Amazing Throwback Photo Of Pasuma And Kcee (photos) by Qudbell(m): 9:41pm On Mar 30, 2017
I smell FP..... perhaps d person below me is not as ugly as I am.
Re: Checkout This Amazing Throwback Photo Of Pasuma And Kcee (photos) by illegalGangla(m): 9:44pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ding....
I ugly die
Re: Checkout This Amazing Throwback Photo Of Pasuma And Kcee (photos) by Synord(m): 10:13pm On Mar 30, 2017
illegalGangla:
Ding.... I ugly die

E dey happen ??
No be my handsomeness money dey enter account ??
Re: Checkout This Amazing Throwback Photo Of Pasuma And Kcee (photos) by Synord(m): 10:13pm On Mar 30, 2017
illegalGangla:
Ding.... I ugly die

E dey happen ??
Re: Checkout This Amazing Throwback Photo Of Pasuma And Kcee (photos) by illegalGangla(m): 10:31pm On Mar 30, 2017
Synord:

E dey happen ??

#word

Account wey gara fit catch okeke sef

(1) (Reply)

A Female Fan Called Out Bankyw After Showing Off $30,000 Hotel Room. / Sexy Mama!! Mercy Johnson Breathtaking In New Photos / Bisola Looks Completely Like A Goddess, As Fans react In New Potoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.