Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

I Was Playing Video Games & Had A Cigarette In My Mouth' When Realmadrid Called - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Was Playing Video Games & Had A Cigarette In My Mouth' When Realmadrid Called (542 Views)

Moments When Realmadrid Fans Are Dragging The Ball That Eden Hazard Throwed / Why The Referee Awarded Realmadrid The Penalty Against Juventus. / Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Playing Video Games & Had A Cigarette In My Mouth' When Realmadrid Called by cheapgoal: 10:19pm On Mar 30, 2017
A standout amongst the most unconventional stories in the beautiful game of football as of late is D'Agostino who came close to signing for Spanish giants Real Madrid, but unfortunately, Italian club Udinese obstructed the deal.

Gaetano D'Agostino endured a series of injuries and adversities which obstructed an apparently splendid career of the Italian international, which practically almost join Madrid.

Read more on
http://cheapgoals.com/i-was-playing-video-games-and-had-a-cigarette-in-my-mouth-when-real-madrid-called

(1) (Reply)

NPL: Ifeanyi Uba FC Vs Sunshine Stars 4pm Today At Nnewi Anambra State / If U AreInterested In Fixed Matches Get In Here / Zinedine Zidane Hailed As The Best Coach In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.