Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,854 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) - Business (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) (216149 Views)

100% Free Affiliate Marketing Question And Answer Session With Video Proof / Free Affiliate And Cpa Marketing Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 8:48pm On Apr 15, 2017
@ baba11, send a message to my email you will see my phone number.

My email is in my signature and first page of this thread.

Thanks.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Mcslize: 10:59pm On Apr 15, 2017
Bobowaja wen uploading the email list to Facebook on PC, what VPN should we use as it is not done on phone?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Opengates(m): 1:14am On Apr 16, 2017
nkeona:
if you mean gmail and you have android phone just go to settings>>all settings>>add accounts>>google>>new>> then register you don't need phone number to verify it using your android phone.

THANKS
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Opengates(m): 1:17am On Apr 16, 2017
adeymolahm:

You can create Gmail accounts as many as possible as long as you have your android phone with you.
Just go to settings and add account, click on Google and click New then add a brand new Gmail account. that's all

THANKS
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Muktar05(m): 2:38am On Apr 16, 2017
I opened a successful clickbank account, facebook. Already have a payoneer. But the problem is that I mistakenly use my foreign name while opening clickbank account and my real name in payee name. I'm I hood to go please?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by greenalwaz: 3:19am On Apr 16, 2017
Muktar05:
I opened a successful clickbank account, facebook. Already have a payoneer. But the problem is that I mistakenly use my foreign name while opening clickbank account and my real name in payee name. I'm I hood to go please?
Preferably ,if u can just get another clickbank account it wud b better. Assuming is d address, zip code etc u can easily go to settings to do it after registration. And ensure u do it ds time around in respect of d name on ur payoneer card.Wish gudluck.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 6:26am On Apr 16, 2017
@ Mcslize, you can download epic browser provided you are using an American profile.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 6:32am On Apr 16, 2017
@ kingofthepay, why do you have to bait the class to your app blog when you know you have nothing good to offer. This is one of the HAWKs I was talking about in the beginning of the class. Bro, kindly create a good thread for your market and try to offer your student good content.

NOTE: Anyone who visit is on his own (moreover I have told you those kind of software is nothing to start a career with - I have been there once, and nothing good comes free on Internet especially in marketing niche)
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 6:37am On Apr 16, 2017
@ muktar05, the mistake you did is not a grave one. You can continue to use the clickbank account you created with foreign name. That would not stop you from catching out using your real name as the payoneer details.

On clickbank you can even use your company bank details to catch out provided they have a foreign account.

Hope you understood what I am trying to pass across?

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 6:39am On Apr 16, 2017
@ greenalwaz, you guys are going a great job here. I am happy I have you guys around.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by KinzyeWriter(m): 7:13am On Apr 16, 2017
bobowaja:
@ greenalwaz, you guys are going a great job here. I am happy I have you guys around.
Good morning boss
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 7:22am On Apr 16, 2017
@ KinzyeWriter, good morning sir
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by itavista: 7:25am On Apr 16, 2017
Muktar05:
pls can you help me out. I want to open a clickbank account. can you show me how you did it. Thanks
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by KinzyeWriter(m): 7:29am On Apr 16, 2017
itavista:

pls can you help me out. I want to open a clickbank account. can you show me how you did it. Thanks
Page 1 - 43.. Read from alpha to Zulu
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Mcslize: 8:03am On Apr 16, 2017
bobowaja:
@ muktar05, the mistake you did is not a grave one. You can continue to use the clickbank account you created with foreign name. That would not stop you from catching out using your real name as the payoneer details.

On clickbank you can even use your company bank details to catch out provided they have a foreign account.

Hope you understood what I am trying to pass across?

My oga thanks a lot. You mean we should use our real name that we use to register for payoneer to create our click bank account? Thought u said we should use UK name for clickbank
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 8:15am On Apr 16, 2017
@ Mcslize, don't be a bad reader, try to read this thread from the beginning sir. I only gave the above advice since murtar05 said he used a foreign name on clickbank. Names you used on clickbank doesn't matter what matters most is to make sure you use your correct payoneer details.

Bt me, all my two to three accounts on clickbank I used my real names (but it doesn't real matters, just make sure you create a working clickbank account) na to withdraw earnings sure pass bro.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by venus080(m): 8:45am On Apr 16, 2017
OP, I'm trying to connect to a US IP on the USA VPN but when I check the location, it says Ukraine and I don't want to use Ukrainian IP to create a Facebook account. However I tried the UK option and it worked giving me a UK IP.I would preferred a US IP to create the fb account.Should I go ahead and use the UK option?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by 9jabox(m): 8:52am On Apr 16, 2017
Can the class continue now please OP?
WE'VE BEEN PATIENT ENOUGH BRO.
@bobowaja
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by KinzyeWriter(m): 9:25am On Apr 16, 2017
Fb don block me too... This is the hardest part, I conclude cry
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by KinzyeWriter(m): 9:28am On Apr 16, 2017
Bobowaja, lizzycreations, Linzo, virus080, blessme105, AmuEwu, Obajoey and others... Maybe she's just damn too pretty to be real... What do you guys think? .. I get a lot of her pics including 10 sec videos... But unfortunately, ban is what Facebook will give me upon my cleverness.... Chai.

3 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Muktar05(m): 9:55am On Apr 16, 2017
I edited my payment setting to that of payoneer on clickbank but I did not see beneficiary name. Hope it's OK?

@itavis,
Where are you getting it wrong. Let me help you. But you have to be honest; did you read from page 0-here with a jutter and pen? If you did and you are still not getting it, contact me. (I read everything here within 2 days)

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by chidozy15(m): 10:22am On Apr 16, 2017
@ bobowaja

As a freelancer I have access to over 1 million emails of people in the USA separated by states, can I use this or is there a specific type that is needed to begin?

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Jamexjulius(m): 11:34am On Apr 16, 2017
PLEASE WHERE CAN I GET PICTURES OF LADIES, WITH THE SAME FACE AND DIFFERENT PIX
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Linzo(m): 12:00pm On Apr 16, 2017
Muktar05:
Oga login to your Clickbank account go to settings and click edit name at the top right hand corner and change the foreign name to your real name you wish to use
Note as far as Clickbank is concern you can edit/change anything

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Linzo(m): 12:04pm On Apr 16, 2017
Mcslize:

My oga thanks a lot. You mean we should use our real name that we use to register for payoneer to create our click bank account? Thought u said we should use UK name for clickbank
You can use any name to register Clickbank and after successful registration, then you can edit it to desire name. I hope that help
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by All4good: 12:07pm On Apr 16, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
Fb don block me too... This is the hardest part, I conclude cry
Bro sorry about your plight.
You will give it another shot.
In my opinion, set up your FB account let it lie low for a day or two. Come back and accept not more than 10 friends per day.
Then build your own organic email list by dropping headline advert and your email address in FB groups related to your niche. When they send you emails you can then harvest those email addresses into a .csv file which you now upload into your Facebook account to add them as friends. However this csv upload will be unnecessary if the email address you used in the advert is same as the email you used in opening your Facebook account.
Anything short of this will be treated as spam. You should recall what happens when you receive a friend request you don't know and decide to reject. Facebook ask you if you want to "mark as spam". If you click mark as spam, it implies grave danger for the person marked as spam depending upon how many similar spam request FB receives about the same person.
Friend request to email addresses that first contacted you will never mark you as spam because they are waiting for more of the information that made them contact you.
To everyone one else, my little advice : Never ask for or accept short cut to success.
More Grace to us. And happy easter.

9 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 16, 2017
Jamexjulius:
PLEASE WHERE CAN I GET PICTURES OF LADIES, WITH THE SAME FACE AND DIFFERENT PIX

Mocospaace dot com. Or starnow dot com

Remove the 'dot' and put '.'
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Mcslize: 12:10pm On Apr 16, 2017
Linzo:

You can use any name to register Clickbank and after successful registration, then you can edit it to desire name. I hope that help

Thanks
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by KinzyeWriter(m): 12:54pm On Apr 16, 2017
All4good:

In my opinion, set up your FB account let it lie low for a day or two. Come back and accept not more than 10 friends per day.
Then build your own organic email list by dropping headline advert and your email address in FB groups related to your niche. When they send you emails you can then harvest those email addresses into a .csv file which you now upload into your Facebook account to add them as friends. However this csv upload will be unnecessary if the email address you used in the advert is same as the email you used in opening your Facebook account.
Anything short of this will be treated as spam. You should recall what happens when you receive a friend request you don't know and decide to reject. Facebook ask you if you want to "mark as spam". If you click mark as spam, it implies grave danger for the person marked as spam depending upon how many similar spam request FB receives about the same person.
Friend request to email addresses that first contacted you will never mark you as spam because they are waiting for more of the information that made them contact you.
To everyone one else, my little advice : Never ask for or accept short cut to success.
Woow shocked... Thanks a lot bro... You make a lot of sense. I really appreciate tha.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by venus080(m): 1:04pm On Apr 16, 2017
All4good:

There's a lot of sense in what you just posted.Thanks for sharing

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (130) (Reply)

ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL / NYIF Loan Discussion Thread / Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.