Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) (216169 Views)

100% Free Affiliate Marketing Question And Answer Session With Video Proof / Free Affiliate And Cpa Marketing Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 03, 2017
Berrybear:

See making money online is a mathematical formulae. You can use diff formulas to arrive at the same answer provided the formulas are valid.

Now the most common ways is to own a website, blogs, landing page etc..... But I have created and worked out my own formulae which is what am going to show you soon

Just stay close

ok sir

thanks for this helpful and glorious service

i wish to be the first to come here and testify my success..

life is becoming frustrating..I consider this your tips as a light of hope.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Berrybear(f): 6:54pm On Apr 03, 2017
adeymolahm:
Please which browser is recommended for use?
Can I use Chrome?

If you don't have chrome on your phone pls download it, it goes more faster and nice with it
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Berrybear(f): 6:57pm On Apr 03, 2017
Okoh1:
Sir, on playstore, "UK VPN WITH FREE TRIAL" is what I got.

am I good to go?

That is actually what you need
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Berrybear(f): 6:58pm On Apr 03, 2017
adeymolahm:

Please will I put my Nigerian full number or my number with the UK country code?

Use your normal Nigerian number bro, that can't stop you
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Berrybear(f): 7:00pm On Apr 03, 2017
adeymolahm:

Please it will be very nice of you guys to just drop how you registered. I mean which details to use for the
ADDRESS,
AP/SUITE/OTHER
PHONE NUMBER
POSTAL CODE

Are we to use fake name generator or that postal-code dot co dot uk.
Please kindly drop it all rather than we encountering one problem for each try.
This is now my 5th try with the same reply of "account under review"

Thanks and God bless

You can beg some guys here to help you out, I can't be repeating the same thing all over again

Success bro

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by adeymolahm(m): 7:00pm On Apr 03, 2017
adeymolahm:

Please it will be very nice of you guys to just drop how you registered. I mean which details to use for the
ADDRESS,
AP/SUITE/OTHER
PHONE NUMBER
POSTAL CODE

Thanks and God bless

Any of our bosses wanna help with an answer to this please?
Thanks
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 03, 2017
adeymolahm:

ADDRESS,
AP/SUITE/OTHER
PHONE NUMBER
POSTAL CODE

Thanks and God bless
i used my real name and googled uk address and zip code bro....since they do not verify address, use your real name and use random address, i even used my naija number.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Shakitibob0: 8:15pm On Apr 03, 2017
lizzycreations:
i used my real name and googled uk address and zip code bro....since they do not verify address, use your real name and use random address, i even used my naija number.
did you change your IP address while registering?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 03, 2017
Shakitibob0:
did you change your IP address while registering?
use uk vpn as stated by the op, thats what i used bro, this is strait forward....hope this helps.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Shakitibob0: 8:18pm On Apr 03, 2017
lizzycreations:
use uk vpn as stated by the op, thats what i used bro, this is strait forward....hope this helps.
IP from world VPN right?

I just wanna try out this, then domain flipping and parking

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 03, 2017
Shakitibob0:
IP from world VPN right?

I just wanna try out this, then domain flipping and parking
go to platstore, search for UK VPN, then download the one with free trial, u will see it there, then register, simple!
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 03, 2017
Berrybear:

For payoneer registration
use your Nigerian address.

But for clickbank
Bros no use Nigerian address o

Go to postal-code "dot" co "dot" UK replace "dot" with "." type London in the search bar of the website and copy the address and postal code. That is what you will use not Nigerian address
Thanks boss. Done with Payoneer.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Berrybear(f): 9:01pm On Apr 03, 2017
Jumybecks:
Thanks boss. Done with Payoneer.

Have they verify your payoneer account?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 03, 2017
Berrybear:

Yes. I have opened clickbank account as well and it has been confirmed.
Thanks baba, you too much.
Lemme re-read the thread to catch up on the next step.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Mcslize: 10:43pm On Apr 03, 2017
Berrybear:

When you turn on the VPN, your phone ip will change to UK, but as soon as you open and verify your clickbank account and open a new Facebook account with UK details as a fine girl between the age of 18-30 turn off your vpn and your ip will return back to a Nigerian ip.

Hope I answered your questions?

Thanks a lot. There is another question I wanna ask. Should we use the VPN to verify the link that will be sent to our email after registering Or use our naija IP to click the link and login.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Dymaco(m): 10:53pm On Apr 03, 2017
Berrybear:

bro I want to open a clickbank account using Ghana as country. its it advisable.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Fedric(m): 11:18pm On Apr 03, 2017
Berrybear:

brother please does UK VPN has a desktop verson?

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 12:14am On Apr 04, 2017
berrybear product chosen! url shortened! movement! thanks for this. oya lets make money.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by adeymolahm(m): 12:52am On Apr 04, 2017
Finally o, I don sign up and confirmed too.

Thanks guys

A million gbosa for you

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by adeymolahm(m): 12:57am On Apr 04, 2017
bobowaja:
continuation.....

6. How to know a good product

How do we know a good product to select?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 5:18am On Apr 04, 2017
We are waiting sir
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Berrybear(f): 5:33am On Apr 04, 2017
Mcslize:

Thanks a lot. There is another question I wanna ask. Should we use the VPN to verify the link that will be sent to our email after registering Or use our naija IP to click the link and login.

Either you use it or not, it is fine. As long as they have sent you verification link you have escaped their algorithm.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Berrybear(f): 5:33am On Apr 04, 2017
Dymaco:

bro I want to open a clickbank account using Ghana as country. its it advisable.

Bros use UK. I can't say more
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Berrybear(f): 5:34am On Apr 04, 2017
Fedric:
brother please does UK VPN has a desktop verson?

Bro get an android or borrow from friends, with that vpn it can't take you more than 5minutes to register on clickbank
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Berrybear(f): 5:35am On Apr 04, 2017
adeymolahm:

How do we know a good product to select?
Check the first page of this thread
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Berrybear(f): 5:36am On Apr 04, 2017
Okoh1:
We are waiting sir
I will soon update the next step
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Berrybear(f): 5:38am On Apr 04, 2017
adeymolahm:
Finally o, I don sign up and confirmed too.

Thanks guys

A million gbosa for you

Congrats bro
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by femtopyy(m): 6:24am On Apr 04, 2017
Thanks man! I have registered.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 6:42am On Apr 04, 2017
Berrybear please must it be UK facebook account? Because i already have a functioning facebook female account that i use for my fiverr gig....must i open another account flagging uk?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 6:55am On Apr 04, 2017
Hello Sir..

we have to open a new gmail using the uk vpn too?

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Berrybear(f): 6:57am On Apr 04, 2017
Okoh1:
Hello Sir..
we have to open a new gmail using the uk vpn too?
Now you don't need a vpn to open gmail
Use your normal Nigerian ip
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Berrybear(f): 6:58am On Apr 04, 2017
lizzycreations:
Berrybear please must it be UK facebook account? Because i already have a functioning facebook female account that i use for my fiverr gig....must i open another account flagging uk?

You said fiverr, we are going to use this one for clickbank so open a new one with your vpn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (130) (Reply)

ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL / NYIF Loan Discussion Thread / Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.