Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) - Business (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) (216329 Views)

100% Free Affiliate Marketing Question And Answer Session With Video Proof / Free Affiliate And Cpa Marketing Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by johnemeka(m): 4:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
Hello Bobowaja,

I started reading on this thread on Saturday and I thank God for me little progress so far.

1. I have registered with click bank
2. Pioneer account (I have this before with the ATM card which was delivered to me)
3. Facebook account ( They blocked one and I opened another one)
4. I have set autoresponder in my Gmail.

Sir, I have sent you message on your Gmail and am waiting for reply.

I need to get the complete material.

Thank you Sir for this wonderful opportunity .
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Jetland(m): 5:34pm On Jun 12, 2017
Finally my brethren, I have finally opened click bank account after a thousand try and error. In fact, for those who re still struggling to register theirs, just go to page 94 of this thread. If in any case you re still having problem creating clickbank account, just send me and email. oklandapex@gmail.com
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 8:45pm On Jun 12, 2017
nohitch:

Padi mi I see you jare well done

How you dey, hope work dey go well for that side?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 8:47pm On Jun 12, 2017
johnemeka:
Hello Bobowaja,

I started reading on this thread on Saturday and I thank God for me little progress so far.

1. I have registered with click bank
2. Pioneer account (I have this before with the ATM card which was delivered to me)
3. Facebook account ( They blocked one and I opened another one)
4. I have set autoresponder in my Gmail.

Sir, I have sent you message on your Gmail and am waiting for reply.

I need to get the complete material.

Thank you Sir for this wonderful opportunity .

I have nt received your message o

clickbnkgod@gmail.com

My autoresponder will send you a message first before I will reply you. Good evening
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 8:48pm On Jun 12, 2017
Jetland:
Finally my brethren, I have finally opened click bank account after a thousand try and error. In fact, for those who re still struggling to register theirs, just go to page 94 of this thread. If in any case you re still having problem creating clickbank account, just send me and email. oklandapex@gmail.com

Congrats bro.

Different method works for people. I really don't grasp the logic behind it sha. All the way welcome on board.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Jetland(m): 9:07pm On Jun 12, 2017
bobowaja:

Congrats bro.

Different method works for people. I really don't grasp the logic behind it sha. All the way welcome on board.
Thanks the great mentor of our time. Please, I read on click bank 'refund policy' where it stated that if a customer bought a product and not satisfied, he/she can file for a refund. My question now is, if a product is purchased through an publisher's link and at the end there is an issue that warrants refunding the customer's money back to him/her, on whose account the money will be deducted from? Is the vendor or the publisher?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 9:14pm On Jun 12, 2017
Jetland:

Thanks the great mentor of our time. Please, I read on click bank 'refund policy' where it stated that if a customer bought a product and not satisfied, he/she can file for a refund. My question now is, if a product is purchased through an publisher's link and at the end there is an issue that warrants refunding the customer's money back to him/her, on whose account the money will be deducted from? Is the vendor or the publisher?

On both account sir. That is why you must make sure you promote good and reputable products.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Jetland(m): 3:11am On Jun 13, 2017
bobowaja:

On both account sir. That is why you must make sure you promote good and reputable products.
Alright sir.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by DEGREE2466(m): 2:25pm On Jun 13, 2017
clickbnkgod:
You see the above? It is one of their hidden upsells which I know only few can afford here.

But the funniest thing is am currently offering that same PRO version to you guys straightup for 47 dollars without going through the first stage where you will have to pay unnecessary money. I have the license to do so but I am only promoting the first package to my foreign clients because they can afford it and I can make more money from them. I have this belief that white will and always pay my money (though in a legit way) that is one of the reasons I uploaded my books here freely while I am selling to the whites.

So I don't think I can do more than this for my African brothers. I am already doing my best to help everyone here.

Hope everyone now knows how it works and if you are still confused try to go back to sir byrron's first response to Mr Linzo on page 86.

Hi bro, I sent you a mail.

I did a little campaign and then I logged in to see this. http://prntscr.com/fj94y0

can you help me answer the following questions:

1: Is the $17 my commission?

2. How and when can I catch out on clickbank?

3. Does clickbank have a threshold?

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 7:37pm On Jun 13, 2017
DEGREE2466:

Hi bro, I sent you a mail.

I did a little campaign and then I logged in to see this. http://prntscr.com/fj94y0

can you help me answer the following questions:

1: Is the $17 my commission?

2. How and when can I catch out on clickbank?

3. Does clickbank have a threshold?

I think l have answered your with the personal message you sent to my email address.

Good evening.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bizzynix: 11:37am On Jun 14, 2017
Let's help you withdraw from your Fiverr, Upwork, Iwriter, accounts from $50 above into paypal while you get paid in cash instantly. Contact in signature
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by nohitch: 3:29pm On Jun 14, 2017
bobowaja:

How you dey, hope work dey go well for that side?

We thank God e no easy but MMBM
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by solomonjesus: 11:49am On Jun 15, 2017
thanks bobowaja for opening our eyes and saving us from eBook seller
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by ReedWayne: 12:56pm On Jun 15, 2017
Pls how can I open a US Facebook account?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 10:06pm On Jun 15, 2017
solomonjesus:
thanks bobowaja for opening our eyes and saving us from eBook seller

You are welcome bro.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 10:06pm On Jun 15, 2017
ReedWayne:
Pls how can I open a US Facebook account?

Using VPN
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by gen2lpat(m): 4:16pm On Jun 16, 2017
adeymolahm:

Here's what I did, don't know if you can try it too
1. I hard reset my phone (after backups of my files)
2. I installed the following from playstore
>UK VPN (Free trial). you can use USA VPN too
> Mozilla Firefox
> Chrome (just compliment Firefox)
3. I went to settings and under 'Accounts' I added a brand new Google account.
4. Before switching on the VPN I opened a Payoneer Account with the newly created Gmail I had added earlier.
5. Then I went to 'fakenamegenerator dot com' and I set the following as thus
Name set : English/wales
Then I clicked 'generate'

You'll see something like this
Kieran Ahmed
49 Grenoble Road
BRENZETT
TN29 9YF

"Grenoble Road" is the address
49 is the Suite
"BRENZETT" is the city
"9YF" is your zip/postal code
"TN29" is the tax ID (you may not need this)

6. Then I launched the VPN and connected to UK server.
7. I opened my Firefox and on I went to Clickbank dot com and I clicked on 'Open new account'
8. I formulated an English name and Surname that looks like an English man (or woman as your choice may be)
9. I filled the form as thus
Fill the English name you formulated
Fill the rest as stated in number 5 above
Submit
10. After submission, on the next page fill the bank information using the same name you had filled earlier. use "Citibank" as the name of the bank and "United Kingdom" as the banking country.
Then submit
Afterwards, fill in a cool username with a password that must have at least "two special characters" and "two Upper case letters" which will be your login information for Clickbank

Don't worry, after registration you can edit and change the name to the same name you used for Payoneer including the right banking information given to you by Payoneer.

I hope the above helps
It's always good you do it yourself

Click bank account created with this method. Really very happy. Thank you adeymolahm, thank you Bobowaja.

What are the next 4 steps. I know it has been discussed in the forum, just need someone to give me the pages. Thank you all. Really appreciate.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 5:44pm On Jun 16, 2017
gen2lpat:

Click bank account created with this method. Really very happy. Thank you adeymolahm, thank you Bobowaja.

What are the next 4 steps. I know it has been discussed in the forum, just need someone to give me the pages. Thank you all. Really appreciate.

Welcome on board. Try to read from page 0 to page 40, success awaits you bro. Good evening.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by akinakinyele: 5:47am On Jun 17, 2017
@Bobowaja, the Facebook strategies pictures you pasted on page 25 and 26 was not showing. will it be included in the complete package am about to purchase?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 9:08am On Jun 17, 2017
akinakinyele:
@Bobowaja, the Facebook strategies pictures you pasted on page 25 and 26 was not showing. will it be included in the complete package am about to purchase?

Yes it will be included sir. Good morning
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by gen2lpat(m): 5:05pm On Jun 17, 2017
I am trying to open the gmail account. Would i use UK VPN to open it?

If yes, should i use UK as my country? If yes, then how can i get a UK number to use.

In any case i need to verify my number, how do i go about it?

About the facebook account,

How do i know that the account i have created is a UK account? Is there a way to check?

A swift response would be most appreciated.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 6:05pm On Jun 17, 2017
gen2lpat:
I am trying to open the gmail account. Would i use UK VPN to open it?

If yes, should i use UK as my country? If yes, then how can i get a UK number to use.

In any case i need to verify my number, how do i go about it?

About the facebook account,

How do i know that the account i have created is a UK account? Is there a way to check?

A swift response would be most appreciated.

Use your Nigerian number to open your gmail account.

You can use vpn to open a US or UK Facebook account and if Facebook is blocking you then make use of PLAN B which is open Facebook with nigerian ip and use foreign name and foreign pictures.

Good evening.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by gen2lpat(m): 6:17pm On Jun 17, 2017
bobowaja:

You can use vpn to open a US or UK Facebook account and if Facebook is blocking you then make use of PLAN B which is open Facebook with nigerian ip and use foreign name and foreign pictures.

Good evening.

OK. Good. So i opened FB account with an email that is just a name. Now, i want to open another email and add the email to the facebook account.

All info in both mails are the same with the facebook account. The only difference is the mails (one is JessieAldrich87@gmail.com and the other is workinghealthsolution@gmail.com)

Hope this does not affect anything?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by gen2lpat(m): 6:36pm On Jun 17, 2017
Again, where do i get a picture for the facebook account?

You strongly adviced not to use google search. Thank you bro. God bless
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 7:07pm On Jun 17, 2017
gen2lpat:
Again, where do i get a picture for the facebook account?

You strongly adviced not to use google search. Thank you bro. God bless

Go to dating websites, there are many of them to make use.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by gen2lpat(m): 7:34pm On Jun 17, 2017
bobowaja:

Go to dating websites, there are many of them to make use.

Appreciate. Thank you
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by ReedWayne: 7:37pm On Jun 17, 2017
bobowaja:

Good evening.
Is there any special thing to do if I want to create a Facebook account with a Nigerian IP and does ir have a negative effect or something?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 8:02pm On Jun 17, 2017
ReedWayne:
Is there any special thing to do if I want to create a Facebook account with a Nigerian IP and does ir have a negative effect or something?

Nope it doesn't. We are just trying to bypass the stigma placed on us by yahoo boys.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 7:44am On Jun 18, 2017
gen2lpat:

OK. Good. So i opened FB account with an email that is just a name. Now, i want to open another email and add the email to the facebook account.

All info in both mails are the same with the facebook account. The only difference is the mails (one is JessieAldrich87@gmail.com and the other is workinghealthsolution@gmail.com)

Hope this does not affect anything?

Sorry for seeing this late.

Using different emails doesn't affect you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (130) (Reply)

ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL / NYIF Loan Discussion Thread / Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.