Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,255 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Colt Fans - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Colt Fans (4363 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Colt Fans by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 05, 2007
sorry if anyone is offended.
Re: Colt Fans by BlackMamba(m): 9:27pm On Feb 05, 2007
Last night in the land of the free was a perfect night. Colts, Dungy and Manning fulfilled that, which was destined to happen. Eat, Drink and be merry all men of goodwill. grin grin grin
Re: Colt Fans by sharetroll(m): 9:43pm On Feb 05, 2007
Devin Hester > The Colts

Colts special teams officiating afraid to kick to Hester b/c of explosive speed and field vision.
Re: Colt Fans by BlackMamba(m): 10:00pm On Feb 05, 2007
Some times you lose a battle to win a war.
Kicking to Hester could be detrimental in the battle of Super Bowl - NFL Guru.
Re: Colt Fans by bluenubian(f): 1:05am On Feb 06, 2007
@davidylan
Thanks for ur gentlemanly comment, that was sooo called for. I was jus defending something I love, which is football, colts and prince. Anyways do u.

Its all about the colts!!!

@rikky
Thanks
Re: Colt Fans by Nobody: 1:17am On Feb 06, 2007
undecided I wasnt expecting a better response.
Re: Colt Fans by Genial(m): 1:21am On Feb 06, 2007
I'm butting into something that is none of my business, and I apologise in advance. But what does this mean, David?

davidylan:

maybe when you do something besides prostituting around, i can reply your incoherent posting quoted above. I can't remember directing any of my posts to you. I would never dream of doing so, please extend that "courtesy" to me too.
Re: Colt Fans by Nobody: 1:24am On Feb 06, 2007
meant for someone genial. sorry if its offensive.
Re: Colt Fans by bluenubian(f): 1:29am On Feb 06, 2007
davidylan:

undecided I wasnt expecting a better response.
neither was I, u come here, diss something i love, i call u lazy, u call me a prostitute, i guess we even uh?

davidylan:

meant for someone genial. sorry if its offensive.
am sure he already know that! smart man!sorry in advance if this is offensive too
Re: Colt Fans by Genial(m): 1:31am On Feb 06, 2007
Since it appears to me that you are both fully aware of what you are doing - and I am not, I will excuse myself now. Sorry to bother you. Cheers.
Re: Colt Fans by Nobody: 1:37am On Feb 06, 2007
bluenubian:

neither was I, u come here, diss something i love, i call u lazy, u call me a prostitute, i guess we even uh?

I "diss" (whatever in the world that thrash means!) something you love and you call me lazy! Wow, what a cerebral comment. I'm sure you were not the only one who "loves" the colts enough to get drunk when they win a ball game. I wonder how my disinterest warrants you calling me lazy!
Oh as for the other thing you complained about, it doesnt take 10yrs to figure that out! Just re-read your own posts.

You'd be shocked.
Re: Colt Fans by Nobody: 1:47am On Feb 06, 2007
bluenubian:

i know right, preach on brotha, while those playas bask in the millions $$$$$

tru tru and am enjoying every min of it, how u like that ha!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

The millions the playas make is chicken change compared to the billions the corporations make.
Re: Colt Fans by bluenubian(f): 1:54am On Feb 06, 2007
davidylan:

I "diss" (whatever in the world that thrash means!) something you love and you call me lazy! Wow, what a cerebral comment. I'm sure you were not the only one who "loves" the colts enough to get drunk when they win a ball game. I wonder how my disinterest warrants you calling me lazy!
Oh as for the other thing you complained about, it doesnt take 10yrs to figure that out! Just re-read your own posts.

You'd be shocked.

running your filthy mouth again, all i surmised from all the ish u jus said is that, u are jobless, and actually spend time reading my nearly 4000, am flattered. it was me that posted them,why should i be shocked, smart ass

Donzman:

The millions the playas make is chicken change compared to the billions the corporations make.

yeah sure, someone is always going to have more that another right, am sure what we make is chicken change to the playas
Re: Colt Fans by Nobody: 2:00am On Feb 06, 2007
; grin grin grin grin grin grin

nah, i'd be clobbered if i took time specially to read your junk u call posts. i cringe each time i stumble across your posts because i'm sure it would be enough to make one throw up.
Keep the noise up eh!  cheesy
Re: Colt Fans by bluenubian(f): 2:06am On Feb 06, 2007
u d be clobbered? aha lol, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

u dont have to knack grammar to prove something, we all know u dumb, at least am real, with that junk u call a blog, Jus thot by a naijaman, my foot, again naija people with their magomago! get a f^cking life, make some money! get a real woman, not a blow up doll. and ur big grammers is uncalled for, doesn't make u smart, it makes u Desperate
Re: Colt Fans by Nobody: 2:08am On Feb 06, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin
ah pele, i forgot someone like you would need a dictionary as soon as you met someone who did not speak that nonsense you call ebonics!
cheesy
Ah so you even looked at my blog? hehehehehe where's yours madame? i'd be honored to help you have a look to see how much you can prove me wrong. you're such a tool!  grin grin grin

Yeah i agree you're real, real dumb. cheesy
Re: Colt Fans by bluenubian(f): 2:11am On Feb 06, 2007
yeah jus like u stumbled across ma post, i stumbled across your blog, and damn ma foot hurts. again get a real life, and no! an internet one does not count
Re: Colt Fans by Nobody: 2:13am On Feb 06, 2007
i totally agree i need a life. hmmm lets see, i go get a real woman and spend the better part of my life between her legs, get drunk every night and say nonsense on the internet! What a life! hmmm you're having a real blast madame!  grin

oh i forgot, you really do look like a colt! cheesy
Re: Colt Fans by bluenubian(f): 2:14am On Feb 06, 2007
why not do that?, its way better than what u doing right now
Re: Colt Fans by Nobody: 2:16am On Feb 06, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Yeah, i might need your experience eh?
Re: Colt Fans by bluenubian(f): 2:17am On Feb 06, 2007
my experience? U WISH! grin grin grin - now thats the funniest thing u said so far
Re: Colt Fans by Nobody: 2:19am On Feb 06, 2007
Ouch! You're life is really worth a little more than two pence. Would be nice if you shared it dont you think? grin grin grin
you're cracking me up here. What a way to relax sore muscles. . .
Re: Colt Fans by bluenubian(f): 2:20am On Feb 06, 2007
apparently u are enjoying the attention u getting from me , thats ok i get that a lot grin, u spent more time on my thread than u have on Nairaland today, kudos ma smart naija brotha! puh!
Re: Colt Fans by Nobody: 2:22am On Feb 06, 2007
attention from a she-goat?  shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin
Just putting you in your mental pen where you belong!  cheesy
Meeeeh!

I bet you get a lot of attention from fellow directionless he-goats. not to worry! they are still sniffing around. grin
Re: Colt Fans by bluenubian(f): 2:24am On Feb 06, 2007
a she goat?, what a name to call ur greatest desires, u wish u had this baby, not in ur wildest dream, take a look at ma pic again and jerk off, what is that? ur 13th time today?, freaking internet pervert!!
Re: Colt Fans by Nobody: 2:28am On Feb 06, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin
how did i know you were going to somehow interject sex into this? Is that all you dwell on every minute? Surely there must be better things to think of.

O wait, jerk off on that frog head you have in your profile? grin grin grin what a tool!
internet pervert? cheesy cheesy cheesy just count the number of posts you have on the sexuality threads and we very much know who the pervert is.
Re: Colt Fans by bluenubian(f): 2:29am On Feb 06, 2007
it took u 4 whole mins to come up with that, thot u was a smart man
Re: Colt Fans by bluenubian(f): 2:31am On Feb 06, 2007
gotta go, ma man is mad, that some pervert is getting all his attention, back to real life, brotha, u shud do the same, oh snap i forgot u dont have one
Re: Colt Fans by Nobody: 2:34am On Feb 06, 2007
yep, back to real life man - in the brothels you mean! grin grin
make sure you squeeze some cash from those fellows. At least you can afford a few drugs eh? cheesy
Re: Colt Fans by sharetroll(m): 2:42am On Feb 06, 2007
Miami to host Superbowl again in 2010. . . . .

BTW, How do you guys feel about the halftime show (w/ Prince). I think it was slightly better from last year, but still horrible

T.T.Y.L, troll
Re: Colt Fans by Nobody: 2:50am On Feb 06, 2007
ah! there ya go, i thot i was the only one who was shocked by that horrible performance by a boring musician.
Re: Colt Fans by ZuluNation(m): 3:52am On Feb 06, 2007
Congratulations blue my sis on you guys win of the super bowl, I'm no huge fan of the Colts because I'm more of a Cowboys fan. But  I'm happy for the Colts and Payton Manning (MVP) I think he deserves it. Mostly Tony Dungy after what they did to him in Tamper and the lost of his son his a champion.

Girl you should be telling us about all your super bowl parties and not paying davidylan any mind I think his just hating lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Did The Referee Cancel Stoichkov 'freekick'goal Nigeria Vs Bulgaria Usa 94? / U.k Used Skating Shoes / Sport Betting Companies Are Threatening To Sue Me For Revealing This SECRET...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.