Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,695 members, 7,837,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Giant Dinosaur-like Animals That Actually Still Exist! - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Giant Dinosaur-like Animals That Actually Still Exist! (5194 Views)

Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix / 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) / Top Ten Animals That Stay Long Without Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giant Dinosaur-like Animals That Actually Still Exist! by haconjy(m): 4:46pm On Mar 31, 2017
Oga o...
instead of Nigeria having this kind of animals, it can only be find in human being.
Which of this animal is YOU?
Most of Our leaders, politicians are like this...
Re: Giant Dinosaur-like Animals That Actually Still Exist! by mickeyrova(m): 4:49pm On Mar 31, 2017
cool shocked
Re: Giant Dinosaur-like Animals That Actually Still Exist! by Earth2Metahuman: 9:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
Jeffrey12:
7. GREAT FLYING FOX.

No, this image has not been photoshopped, that’s an actual bat!
Part of the ancient genus Pteropus, the great flying fox (also known as the Bismarck flying fox) is a species of Megabat that resides in the lowland area of New Guinea and in the Bismarck Archipelago, and weighs only three pounds despite its massive size.
giant nasty creature.
Re: Giant Dinosaur-like Animals That Actually Still Exist! by LordZero(m): 10:13pm On Mar 31, 2017
Lalasticala and Mynd44...
I think thread is worthy of FP...
Re: Giant Dinosaur-like Animals That Actually Still Exist! by Kemperor: 10:26pm On Mar 31, 2017
I c

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Miss The Old School Televsions / Get Free Udemy Courses And PC Softwares / Learn How To Construct A Fuelless Generator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.