Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,477 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

A Clog In The Wheel Of March - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Clog In The Wheel Of March (496 Views)

Lady Whose Long Braids Got Stuck In Wheel Of A Bike Rescued By Sympathizers / Ole Is Officially At The Wheel! / 8-year-old Boy Brings Car To Safety After Mom Blacks Out At The Wheel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Clog In The Wheel Of March by JGreg(m): 9:03am On Mar 31, 2017
Hurray! Hurray!! Hurray!!!

So shouts everyone during during the new year grin
At the beginning of the year,January was the most feared month because it was a time of the year when people had spent almost all they had the previous year coupled with its slow drag.

Suffice to say January ran so fast,February moved at the speed of light,then comes march,unfortunately march seemed to be marching on the spot "left-right" "left right" like pupils do in a school on the assembly ground,crawling so slowly like a snail perhaps owing to longer days experienced and shorter nights enjoyed- in a sense switching places with January.

Right now I like many others feel happy that the clog in the wheel of march has come to its abrupt end.
I ain't the type that wish "happy new month" however,

I say a warm welcome to this cruise ship called "April"
Wish you all a smooth sail on this drive!!!

Thank you.

Lalasticlacla

(1) (Reply)

Npower Upload / I Need Suggestions On Business I Can Set Up With 5m Naira In Nigeria / Bend Down Select

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.