Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,069 members, 7,835,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Start Your Own Ponzi Site With My Built Software. 100% Custom Built - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Start Your Own Ponzi Site With My Built Software. 100% Custom Built (685 Views)

Ponzi Site For Sale. Great And Standard Feautures!!! / Get A Fully Designed Ponzi Site Today / If You Need Your Own Ponzi Site Kindly Enter Here The Script Is Also Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start Your Own Ponzi Site With My Built Software. 100% Custom Built by aikfrank(m): 9:19am On Mar 31, 2017
Hello all,

I offer you a dynamic Ponzi site development. I already have the demo ready, with the following features.

1) Auto match
2) Referral system
3) Easy Payment donation system
4) Email notification
5) SMS notification
6) Bitcoin integration (On request)
7) Easy Admin follow up and customer care service
cool cool Users statistics
9) Affiliate Link
10) Private Messaging (Users to Users)
11) Simple and easy to navigate DashBoard

Contact me for price and Demo. Your additional features will be added and your custom Front End will be set up under one week!
+234 - 706- 9031- 677 What's app and calls.
Re: Start Your Own Ponzi Site With My Built Software. 100% Custom Built by aikfrank(m): 9:23am On Mar 31, 2017
If you keep using scripts sold around, your site will be prone to hacking. My software was built by me and managed by me (Developer) with great features that will make your site last for a very long time if you are genieu.

Contact me to get started!
Re: Start Your Own Ponzi Site With My Built Software. 100% Custom Built by nnadychuks(m): 9:23am On Mar 31, 2017
Create na. I will still come and hack the site and match myself to GH. Useless Ponzi people. This Ponzi creation is a crime. Move it to the crime section
Re: Start Your Own Ponzi Site With My Built Software. 100% Custom Built by joe4real12: 10:46am On Mar 31, 2017
nnadychuks:
Create na. I will still come and hack the site and match myself to GH. Useless Ponzi people. This Ponzi creation is a crime. Move it to the crime section
Agree with u.
Op got to move post to Crime Section grin
Ponzi Scam
Re: Start Your Own Ponzi Site With My Built Software. 100% Custom Built by aikfrank(m): 6:55pm On Mar 31, 2017
Professional setup.

Reliable and professional
Re: Start Your Own Ponzi Site With My Built Software. 100% Custom Built by yorhmzy: 1:13pm On Jun 15, 2017
[/color][color=#990000]
aikfrank:
If you keep using scripts sold around, your site will be prone to hacking. My software was built by me and managed by me (Developer) with great features that will make your site last for a very long time if you are genieu.

Contact me to get started!

(1) (Reply)

Onimisi Oluwasegun Is A Verified Scammer...beware / My Wordpress Blog Post Not Displaying On Opera Mini Browser? / What Are The Best Sites To Find Product Reviews?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.