Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Has Jamb Stop Sending Verification Mail To Create Profile? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Has Jamb Stop Sending Verification Mail To Create Profile? (1036 Views)

High JAMB Scores: Has JAMB Quality Dropped Or Are Students Now More Intelligent? / Has JAMB Released Any Results For Exams Written On The 10/03/2018? / Has Jamb 2018 Exam Been Postponed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Has Jamb Stop Sending Verification Mail To Create Profile? by chuks34(m): 10:21am On Mar 31, 2017
I have been experiencing issues creating profile for jamb candidates. unlike other days it was swift and easy but since yesterday afternoon the verification mail takes time to show and this morning now its been up to 30mins and i have not seen any mail from jamb. wat might be the curse of this delay.
Re: Has Jamb Stop Sending Verification Mail To Create Profile? by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 31, 2017
chuks34:
I have been experiencing issues creating profile for jamb candidates. unlike other days it was swift and easy but since yesterday afternoon the verification mail takes time to show and this morning now its been up to 30mins and i have not seen any mail from jamb. wat might be the curse of this delay.

you guys are the cause you know Nigerian network and system aint good and jamb is just implementing this kind of system now. since you guys should have created profile they told you guys b4 jamb registration commence ....and now you guys are doing it ....let me tell u d truth jamb is trying to fix the pin sent to candidates email if u get lucky you will create profile
Re: Has Jamb Stop Sending Verification Mail To Create Profile? by chuks34(m): 11:15am On Mar 31, 2017
paulinoace0:

you guys are the cause you know Nigerian network and system aint good and jamb is just implementing this kind of system now. since you guys should have created profile they told you guys b4 jamb registration commence ....and now you guys are doing it ....let me tell u d truth jamb is trying to fix the pin sent to candidates email if u get lucky you will create profile
If they know they are not capable why introduce the new system.
they should have allowed cyber cafe to help out. now the work load is too much for them mtchw sad

(1) (Reply)

UNIBEN - 2017/2018 Postgraduate Application Form Is Out / Top 3 Low Tuition Universities In Indonesia For International Students / Urgent Need Of A Marketer From Learnrite Publishers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.