Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,181 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Iyanya Turns Sports Analyst To Promote Album [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya Turns Sports Analyst To Promote Album [PICS] (25356 Views)

Heavily Stoned Tekno Vibing To His Coming Album [PICS] / Creepy Art Work For Olamide's The Glory Album [PICS] / Empire Actress Taraji P Henson Gushes Over Davido's Album [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyanya Turns Sports Analyst To Promote Album [PICS] by TunezMediaTV: 10:24am On Mar 31, 2017
Mavin records star, Iyanya who headlined the industry night where he launched his new album has been quite busy doing media rounds for the promotion of the EP, Signature.

The singer in a desperate bid to record some of the success he witnessed in his early days in TripleMG has started visiting not just radio stations and media houses but also sports studio. As he paid a brief visit to the DSTV Africa Sports studio to join in the analysis with popular sports reporters Ebuka and Toyin.

The 'Kukere' crooner had dropped the full tracklist on wednesday afternoon and quickly followed it with the full EP which he dropped later that same night and he can only hope that he records more success under Mavin than his time at TripleMG, tho that will be an almost impossible goal to attain.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/03/music-star-iyanya-turns-sports-analyst.html

1 Share

Re: Iyanya Turns Sports Analyst To Promote Album [PICS] by ki10(m): 10:44am On Mar 31, 2017
iyanya soon we see you for ring... to promote your muscles

16 Likes

Re: Iyanya Turns Sports Analyst To Promote Album [PICS] by DeBlessedOne(m): 12:10pm On Mar 31, 2017
But what kind of dressing is this naw?

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Iyanya Turns Sports Analyst To Promote Album [PICS] by Moferere: 12:27pm On Mar 31, 2017
Announcement is needed when you know your songs are below par.

Sweet songs need no announcements

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyanya Turns Sports Analyst To Promote Album [PICS] by Stevoohlicent(m): 12:27pm On Mar 31, 2017
na money sure pass naa.....for this economy.. if him like make him turn lasma

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Turns Sports Analyst To Promote Album [PICS] by osumak2: 12:28pm On Mar 31, 2017
shocked
Re: Iyanya Turns Sports Analyst To Promote Album [PICS] by SuperBlack: 12:28pm On Mar 31, 2017
All na way to make money

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Turns Sports Analyst To Promote Album [PICS] by DollarAngel(m): 12:28pm On Mar 31, 2017
Thought he quitted music for Gym instructor

4 Likes

Re: Iyanya Turns Sports Analyst To Promote Album [PICS] by verygudbadguy(m): 12:28pm On Mar 31, 2017
Money must be made... In the best legit way tho...

Kin sha ti lowo
Ole lo bomo je,

Kin sha ti lowo.... (Living things- 9ice)

2 Likes

Re: Iyanya Turns Sports Analyst To Promote Album [PICS] by ukejeprecious(m): 12:28pm On Mar 31, 2017
tongue tongue
Re: Iyanya Turns Sports Analyst To Promote Album [PICS] by soberdrunk(m): 12:28pm On Mar 31, 2017
After he released that 'Oreo' where he sang "Shorty say she nor come for the money oooo", some Runs girls got upset and locked his star in a bottle and sent it to the marine kingdom for trying to spoil their "market". The same thing nearly happened to Davido when he sang "she nor want ferrari" but it seems Davido has some insiders in the marine kingdom that quickly warned him, hence the release of "my body, my money nah your own oooo!! 30billion for the account".......... angry

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Iyanya Turns Sports Analyst To Promote Album [PICS] by chyckxx(m): 12:29pm On Mar 31, 2017
Mavin's strategy. the way they are looking at each other on the second pic.. hope they don't end up in za oza room.

2 Likes

Re: Iyanya Turns Sports Analyst To Promote Album [PICS] by esmarcq(m): 12:29pm On Mar 31, 2017
Desperate times calls for desperate measures, continue doing your thing

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Turns Sports Analyst To Promote Album [PICS] by dahunsy(f): 12:30pm On Mar 31, 2017
Coughs***clears throat# sorry to say iyanya need a magic to come back!...........he has gotten to his peak at MMMG u kw wat next

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Turns Sports Analyst To Promote Album [PICS] by mykelmeezy: 12:31pm On Mar 31, 2017
DeBlessedOne:
But what kind of dressing is this naw?

I thought i was the only one who found it odd

4 Likes

Re: Iyanya Turns Sports Analyst To Promote Album [PICS] by Chibydinho(m): 12:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
ki10:
iyanya soon we see you for ring... to promote your muscles
Have mercy on him na!!!....lol
Re: Iyanya Turns Sports Analyst To Promote Album [PICS] by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
He may even attract a new demographic.

Beats staying idle though...
Re: Iyanya Turns Sports Analyst To Promote Album [PICS] by Jaytecq(m): 12:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
k
Re: Iyanya Turns Sports Analyst To Promote Album [PICS] by bedspread: 12:34pm On Mar 31, 2017
Moferere:
Announcement is needed when you know your songs are below par.

Sweet songs need no announcements
TIRI GBOSA 4 U . GBOSA GBOSA GBOSA
Re: Iyanya Turns Sports Analyst To Promote Album [PICS] by Dinocarex(m): 12:38pm On Mar 31, 2017
The OP is so myopic and mischievous at the same time. That's a super sport show 'Made In Naija' that's the way its been done. An artiste comes to the show every week.

The show is an entertainment + Sport show!

And BTW, is there anything wrong in that?

11 Likes

Re: Iyanya Turns Sports Analyst To Promote Album [PICS] by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 31, 2017
Lolz. Iyanya please pray.
Anyway, I need active Instagram account.
Re: Iyanya Turns Sports Analyst To Promote Album [PICS] by oviejnr(m): 12:41pm On Mar 31, 2017
mykelmeezy:

I thought i was the only one who found it odd
hehehe, This your own no good oh cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Iyanya Turns Sports Analyst To Promote Album [PICS] by dfrost: 12:41pm On Mar 31, 2017
cheesy grin
Re: Iyanya Turns Sports Analyst To Promote Album [PICS] by chuks34(m): 12:45pm On Mar 31, 2017
soberdrunk:
After he released that 'Oreo' where he sang "Shorty say she nor come for the money oooo", some Runs girls got upset and locked his star in a bottle and sent it to the marine kingdom for trying to spoil their "market". The same thing nearly happened to Davido when he sang "she nor want ferrari" but it seems Davido has some insiders in the marine kingdom that quickly warned him, hence the release of "my body, my money nah your own oooo!! 30billion for the account".......... angry
hahaha bro u cracked me.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Turns Sports Analyst To Promote Album [PICS] by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 31, 2017
I'm the only one seeing his short hand
Re: Iyanya Turns Sports Analyst To Promote Album [PICS] by HIRAETH: 12:50pm On Mar 31, 2017
.. .

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Turns Sports Analyst To Promote Album [PICS] by timunstopable: 12:51pm On Mar 31, 2017
DollarAngel:
Thought he quitted music for Gym instructor

Quitted? Please Quit this English language it is not by force

12 Likes

Re: Iyanya Turns Sports Analyst To Promote Album [PICS] by Phiniter(m): 12:52pm On Mar 31, 2017
LOL but on another note his album is dope I kept banging that hold on track on repeat

2 Likes

Re: Iyanya Turns Sports Analyst To Promote Album [PICS] by tayoxx(m): 12:54pm On Mar 31, 2017
Hope say e sabi pass that ikpeba guy.. dat man no sabi anything..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyanya Turns Sports Analyst To Promote Album [PICS] by zainmaxwell(m): 12:56pm On Mar 31, 2017
timunstopable:

Quitted? Please Quit this English language it is not by force
pity the guy na mr english instructor
Re: Iyanya Turns Sports Analyst To Promote Album [PICS] by ekensi01: 1:00pm On Mar 31, 2017
ONLY? I CAN SEE HIM IN FUTURE WITH 'VIO'S' AND 'ROAD SAFETY' ON A ROAD ONE. WATCH OUT.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Coronavirus — Elvina Ibru Tests Positive For COVID-19 (Video) / Actress Rachael Okonkwo In New Hot Pictures / Mercy Aigbe Bags Another Endorsement Deal (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.