Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Python Kill In Enugu/ Port Harcourt Express Way - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Python Kill In Enugu/ Port Harcourt Express Way (673 Views)

DHL Express, Collaborates With Mall For Africa, Launches Online Shopping ... / See The Snake We Kill In My Lodge / Make Extra Income By Reselling Express Wi-fi By Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Python Kill In Enugu/ Port Harcourt Express Way by Stormisova(m): 11:02am On Mar 31, 2017
Ok
Re: Python Kill In Enugu/ Port Harcourt Express Way by Nne5: 11:05am On Mar 31, 2017
For a delicious snake pepper soup?

Like seriously?

Yikes*pukes*

Op while posing for those pics,do you know the snake's FAM were watching?

1 Like

Re: Python Kill In Enugu/ Port Harcourt Express Way by popplm(m): 11:05am On Mar 31, 2017
Why lying to make a front page...you bought this snake on your way... cool cool
Re: Python Kill In Enugu/ Port Harcourt Express Way by Epositive(m): 11:05am On Mar 31, 2017
lalasnakelala grin grin grin grin

e don show o

1 Like

Re: Python Kill In Enugu/ Port Harcourt Express Way by Epositive(m): 11:08am On Mar 31, 2017
popplm:
Why lying to make a front page...you bought this snake on your way... cool cool

why you dey burst the guy bubble now grin

1 Like

Re: Python Kill In Enugu/ Port Harcourt Express Way by seuncyrus(m): 11:08am On Mar 31, 2017
Ew :-XEw
Re: Python Kill In Enugu/ Port Harcourt Express Way by spartan117(m): 11:12am On Mar 31, 2017
Re: Python Kill In Enugu/ Port Harcourt Express Way by CplusJason: 11:23am On Mar 31, 2017
k
Re: Python Kill In Enugu/ Port Harcourt Express Way by funstufz: 11:57am On Mar 31, 2017
Are you people 'trekkerz' cus I can't see any vehicle with you guys

All the same, enjoy your meal and don't forget to send to the main man....lalasometing like that

I rise...
Re: Python Kill In Enugu/ Port Harcourt Express Way by chigoziri2403(m): 1:43pm On Apr 01, 2017
you killed not just a snake, but a Python, and you are dressed like bankers, no stain with glasses! Receive sense!
Re: Python Kill In Enugu/ Port Harcourt Express Way by chigoziri2403(m): 1:49pm On Apr 01, 2017
Stormisova:
i and my friends killed diz python on our way back from okigwe.....Buh we were surprised dat a man said we should sell d head s him 3k...we sold it sharp sharp and took our meat back to aba for a delicious pepper soup
you and your friend was in a vehicle from Okigwe, you saw a snake? you came down, the snake paused, you took a stick, with your friends, killed it? no chasing, no stress, you told the snake wait for me, let me kill you, no blood, then a man came and bought the head, now you are on your way back to Aba? bros are you related to Rev father Linus?

(1) (Reply)

10 Facts You Probably Didn't Know About Apple And The Founders. / Shocking! The New Tecno Phantom 8 Is Far Less Powerful Than Last Phantom 6 Plus / Lockheed Martin And Aerion To Develop Supersonic Business Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.