Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Comperative Religious And Cultural Studies Aspirant Let Meet Here - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Comperative Religious And Cultural Studies Aspirant Let Meet Here (846 Views)

UNIMED 2019 Post Utme Form Is Out, Aspirant’s Let’s Meet Here / Jamb 2018/2019 Aspirant Let Meet Here / 2017/2018 Unilorin Post Graduate Aspirant, Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comperative Religious And Cultural Studies Aspirant Let Meet Here by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 31, 2017
WELCOME TO THE
DEPARTMENT OF
RELIGIOUS STUDIES

“If I went back to college today, I
think I would probably major in
comparative religion, because
that’s how integrated it is in
everything that we are working on
and deciding and thinking about in life today.” —John Kerry,
Secretary of State

Did you know James Comey,
Director of the FBI, had a major in
Religious Studies as an
undergraduate? “[It] taught me to
think well and try to understand
other points of view,” Comey said. “It really lit a fire in me to do
something to help other people.” *** Here, in Religious Studies, you can
get to know your professors and
join a community of fellow
students who share your interests
and who, like you, want to learn
about international religions and cultures. The Department of
Religious Studies offers a broad
range of interesting courses, and
all of its faculty members are
committed both to active research
and to excellence in teaching.
Re: Comperative Religious And Cultural Studies Aspirant Let Meet Here by otipoju(m): 12:47pm On Mar 31, 2017
Studying Religion was the best thing to happen to my mind..
Re: Comperative Religious And Cultural Studies Aspirant Let Meet Here by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 31, 2017
otipoju:
Studying Religion was the best thing to happen to my mind..
how tough and intresting is the course bro
Re: Comperative Religious And Cultural Studies Aspirant Let Meet Here by Treasure17(m): 1:13pm On Mar 31, 2017
comparative religion as a course is very interesting..it gives you the opportunity to study other people's religion and also not to be myopic
Re: Comperative Religious And Cultural Studies Aspirant Let Meet Here by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 31, 2017
Treasure17:
comparative religion as a course is very interesting..it gives you the opportunity to study other people's religion and also not to be myopic
thanks
Re: Comperative Religious And Cultural Studies Aspirant Let Meet Here by Treasure17(m): 4:57pm On Apr 05, 2017
you welcome.. if you guys have a lecturer that can handle the course very well, you will enjoy it
Re: Comperative Religious And Cultural Studies Aspirant Let Meet Here by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 12, 2017
Treasure17:
you welcome.. if you guys have a lecturer that can handle the course very well, you will enjoy it
Are u majoring in religious studies
Re: Comperative Religious And Cultural Studies Aspirant Let Meet Here by Treasure17(m): 12:48am On Apr 19, 2017
Pejah:
Are u majoring in religious studies
I'm a graduate of Religious studies from Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba
Re: Comperative Religious And Cultural Studies Aspirant Let Meet Here by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 21, 2017
Treasure17:

I'm a graduate of Religious studies from Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba
Nice to meet u bro
Re: Comperative Religious And Cultural Studies Aspirant Let Meet Here by Treasure17(m): 3:42pm On Apr 26, 2017
Me too
Re: Comperative Religious And Cultural Studies Aspirant Let Meet Here by vaxx: 7:20pm On Apr 26, 2017
what do you expect to become with this degree. a councellor or what? i understand it if you tell me that it can pave way for you to become a lawyer which will be second degree. this type of degree may render you useless in nigeria.
Re: Comperative Religious And Cultural Studies Aspirant Let Meet Here by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 27, 2017
vaxx:
what do you expect to become with this degree. a councellor or what? i understand it if you tell me that it can pave way for you to become a lawyer which will be second degree. this type of degree may render you useless in nigeria.
I disagree with u man
Re: Comperative Religious And Cultural Studies Aspirant Let Meet Here by Treasure17(m): 11:02am On Apr 28, 2017
vaxx:
Being a graduate of Religious studies doesn't mean you will be a pastor , an Imam or counsellor as you rightly mentioned and it doesn't render you useless either. yes I agree, people don't see it as a professional course. You can work anywhere dear as a graduate of religious studies. you can work as a lecturer in the higher institution... ministries , at the embassy, financial institutions inclusive ...degree being useless is relative though
Re: Comperative Religious And Cultural Studies Aspirant Let Meet Here by vaxx: 12:24pm On Apr 28, 2017
Treasure17:

Being a graduate of Religious studies doesn't mean you will be a pastor , an Imam or counsellor as you rightly mentioned and it doesn't render you useless either. yes I agree, people don't see it as a professional course. You can work anywhere dear as a graduate of religious studies. you can work as a lecturer in the higher institution... ministries , at the embassy, financial institutions inclusive ...degree being useless is relative though
Do i mention you will become a pastor or imam? not at all. the possible position you can occupy with this kind of degree is a councellor. tell me any professional position that equate your degree.for you to become a lecturer with this kind of degree , you will need further graduate study and your BA should have an education specialization. no tangible post for you base on nigeria labour market demand.
Re: Comperative Religious And Cultural Studies Aspirant Let Meet Here by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 01, 2017
the study of religion can be combined in innovative ways with a whole range of diverse careers. Areas in which a specialization in religion will help you stand out include Non-profit Organizations, Law, Journalism, International Business, Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, Medicine, Religious Professions, and Education.
Re: Comperative Religious And Cultural Studies Aspirant Let Meet Here by Nobody: 12:23am On May 02, 2017
vaxx:
worst of all you come graduate with third class or pass. That one na die.
Useless course with zero chances in the labor market
Re: Comperative Religious And Cultural Studies Aspirant Let Meet Here by Nobody: 12:24am On May 02, 2017
Pejah:
the
study of religion can be combined
in innovative ways with a whole range of diverse careers. Areas in
which a specialization in religion
will help you stand out include
Non-profit Organizations, Law,
Journalism, International Business,
Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, Medicine, Religious
Professions, and Education.
stop deceiving yourself bro. Better go re write jamb
Re: Comperative Religious And Cultural Studies Aspirant Let Meet Here by vaxx: 7:28am On May 02, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
that will be a sorry case
Re: Comperative Religious And Cultural Studies Aspirant Let Meet Here by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 04, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
What if u graduate with first class

(1) (Reply)

Study At Durham College Ontario Canada / Jamb CBT Results 2017 - How To Check Jamb CBT Results 2017 Online / Prepare For Uniben Putme With Ulearn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.