Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,202 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

How To Create First-test.html And Open It On With A Browser - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Create First-test.html And Open It On With A Browser (1029 Views)

I Need You --create Blog And Open Website / Special Training On Wodpress,magento And Open Cart Begins 1st Oct. / Special Training On Phyton,wodpress,magento And Open Cart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Create First-test.html And Open It On With A Browser by Arkmanbuddy(m): 11:18am On Mar 31, 2017
Hello everyone, this is my first time of posting on Nairaland. Please i've been trying create a simple webpage with any browser. Using HTML, I've written out a simple document and i want to see how it will look like on a browser in my attempt to build my own website. No website has the 'open' option to browse the file. Please how do i go about it? Thank you very much as you help me out. grin grin
Re: How To Create First-test.html And Open It On With A Browser by ITbomb(m): 11:34am On Mar 31, 2017
After doing your code in notepad or equivalent, save it with the extension ".html" double click and it will open
Re: How To Create First-test.html And Open It On With A Browser by Arkmanbuddy(m): 2:46pm On Mar 31, 2017
To doubleclick on the text right?
Re: How To Create First-test.html And Open It On With A Browser by Arkmanbuddy(m): 2:48pm On Mar 31, 2017
ITbomb:
After doing your code in notepad or equivalent, save it with the extension ".html" double click and it will open
To double click on the text right?
Re: How To Create First-test.html And Open It On With A Browser by ITbomb(m): 3:13pm On Mar 31, 2017
Arkmanbuddy:

To double click on the text right?
When you use save as and save the text file as html, you then close the notepad, locate the new html file and double click on the file
Re: How To Create First-test.html And Open It On With A Browser by Dekatron(m): 5:52pm On Mar 31, 2017
ITbomb:

Open Notepad or any text editor.

Minimize the window (I assume you use windows).

Create a new folder on your desktop. After creating, Minimize too.

Re-open the Notepad or any text editor you opened before.

Write your html codes.

Save whatever you typed. Save the file with
.html
Its Very important. The folder you will save it to will be the folder you just opened (see above)

Go to the folder.

Double click on the file (from the folder).

It will automatically open up in the default browser on your pc

Hope it helps... If you still dont get it. Chill, let me be on wifi. I MAY upload image guides for you. But dont wait on me for that. No promises.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Possible Is It To Rank For This Keyword? / Free Tsms – Temporary SMS Receiving System Free Php Script / Get The Complete Digital Marketing Academy Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.