Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

How To Tell If Someone Has Read Your Whatsapp Message In A Group Chat - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Tell If Someone Has Read Your Whatsapp Message In A Group Chat (1296 Views)

How To Tell If This Phone Is A Refurbished Or Original London Used? (Photo) / How To Know Who Has Read Your Message On Whatsapp Group (for Android Users). / 5 Ways To Tell If Your Smartphone Is Being Tapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Tell If Someone Has Read Your Whatsapp Message In A Group Chat by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 31, 2017
The next time you want to find out if anyone in your WhatsApp group has read your message(s), here's what you have to do:
1) Firstly, open up your Whatsapp application.

2) Tap on any group what of your choice.

3) Scroll up to the last comment you made, hold down on the comment.

4) Finally, a menu will appear. Scroll the menu and click on "Info" and you will see a list of everyone who read your message under "read by".

Those who have not yet read will appear under "Deliver to".

Is there anything you will like to learn? Hit me up, you never know I may be able to help smiley

http://www.techgirlng.com/2017/03/how-to-tell-if-someone-has-read-your.html

Re: How To Tell If Someone Has Read Your Whatsapp Message In A Group Chat by WeNoGoDie(m): 11:59am On Mar 31, 2017
Not working in my own Google Playstore Whatsapp.

its possible you are using a Whatsapp mod.
Re: How To Tell If Someone Has Read Your Whatsapp Message In A Group Chat by Heromaniaa: 12:01pm On Mar 31, 2017
Correct... been wanting to know how to do that. Thanks.

Read my hilarious diary THEMADMAN'SBLOG If my diary doesn't make you laugh, send me your address, I'd send you PIZZA.
Re: How To Tell If Someone Has Read Your Whatsapp Message In A Group Chat by DeBlessedOne(m): 12:14pm On Mar 31, 2017
Op, Jamb form is out
Re: How To Tell If Someone Has Read Your Whatsapp Message In A Group Chat by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 31, 2017
WeNoGoDie:
Not working in my own Google Playstore Whatsapp.

its possible you are using a Whatsapp mod.

You are right. I just try to do it on a droid it didn't work, but it worked on my iPhone, which is odd. I'm going to have to do some further research into this. Thanks for letting me know. Is there anything else you might to learn how to do?
Re: How To Tell If Someone Has Read Your Whatsapp Message In A Group Chat by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 31, 2017
Heromaniaa:
Correct... been wanting to know how to do that. Thanks.

Read my hilarious diary THEMADMAN'SBLOG If my diary doesn't make you laugh, send me your address, I'd send you PIZZA.

I am glad I could help. I'll definitely check out your blog.
Re: How To Tell If Someone Has Read Your Whatsapp Message In A Group Chat by WeNoGoDie(m): 12:28pm On Mar 31, 2017
techgirlng:

You are right. I just try to do it on a droid it didn't work, but it worked on my iPhone, which is odd. I'm going to have to do some further research into this. Thanks for letting me know. Is there anything else you might to learn how to do?

Yes, how to make a 4G Mifi work with 4G LTE only when you want it to and without having it auto selecting 3G and 2G.
Re: How To Tell If Someone Has Read Your Whatsapp Message In A Group Chat by directonpc(m): 12:55pm On Mar 31, 2017
This is cool.

1 Like

Re: How To Tell If Someone Has Read Your Whatsapp Message In A Group Chat by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 31, 2017
directonpc:
This is cool.

Thanks grin
Re: How To Tell If Someone Has Read Your Whatsapp Message In A Group Chat by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 31, 2017
WeNoGoDie:

Yes, how to make a 4G Mifi work with 4G LTE only when you want it to and without having it auto selecting 3G and 2G.

Alrighty, I'll get back to you soon.
Re: How To Tell If Someone Has Read Your Whatsapp Message In A Group Chat by WeNoGoDie(m): 2:48pm On Mar 31, 2017
techgirlng:

Alrighty, I'll get back to you soon.
Ok. I'll be expecting
Re: How To Tell If Someone Has Read Your Whatsapp Message In A Group Chat by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 31, 2017
Re: How To Tell If Someone Has Read Your Whatsapp Message In A Group Chat by obo389(m): 10:47pm On Mar 31, 2017
thank you very much. indeed it very true and I can attest to it. it even worked for those on your contacts too. weldone ma.
Re: How To Tell If Someone Has Read Your Whatsapp Message In A Group Chat by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 07, 2017
obo389:
thank you very much.
indeed it very true and I can attest to it.
it even worked for those on your contacts too.
weldone ma.

Thank you sir smiley

(1) (Reply)

My Etisalat Tweakware Is Not Connecting / How To Use My Iphone To Recover A Lost Iphone -full Details / Tecno Pouvoiri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.