Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,545 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Prayer.... Bible's Prescription To All Human Woes - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer.... Bible's Prescription To All Human Woes (342 Views)

Even If God Decides To Destroy All Human Beings Right Now, He'd Still Be Perfect / The Mark Of The Beast, 666, Is In All Human Beings Already / Thos Would Happen If All Human Are Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer.... Bible's Prescription To All Human Woes by godlycounsel: 12:25pm On Mar 31, 2017
Dear friend,
Prayer is a Spiritual Potent Weapon. The Bible prescribed it as the Solution to all human challenges. No issue of life that can not be solved by the weapon of prayer. Check the following verses of the Scripture;

James 5:13: Is any among you afflicted? let him pray. Is any merry? let him sing psalms.
James 5:14: Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:
James 5:15: And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.

Joel 2:32: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.

Psalms:50:15: And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.

Jer:29:11: For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
Jer:29:12: Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.
Jer:29:13: And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.
Jer:29:14: And I will be found of you, saith the LORD: and I will turn away your captivity, and I will gather you from all the nations, and from all the places whither I have driven you, saith the LORD; and I will bring you again into the place whence I caused you to be carried away captive.

1Chronicles:4:9: And Jabez was more honourable than his brethren: and his mother called his name Jabez, saying, Because I bare him with sorrow.
10: And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that thine hand might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And God granted him that which he requested.

Dear Friend, no matter how messy your life is, things can turn around for you if ONLY you will call on God in the Name of Jesus Christ.

Your victory is guaranteed in Jesus Name.

Join us every Sunday evening to Pray. God will give your live a meaning in Jesus Name.

For Prayer/Counseling, please text: 09094416773 (text only)

God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

A Florida Court Sets Official Atheist Holy Day / Mystery Man Pays N42m Tithe To Benue Church Better This Was Asnwhistle Blowers E / The 666 Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.