Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,756 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Rejoice!ogaga4luv Banned From Nairaland. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rejoice!ogaga4luv Banned From Nairaland. (2088 Views)

Why Baracanista Must Be Banned From Nairaland - Cramjones / 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland / xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rejoice!ogaga4luv Banned From Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 25, 2009
I googled his name and saw how he has been pleading the administrators to grant him his posting priviledges back.hahahaha
Re: Rejoice!ogaga4luv Banned From Nairaland. by Tudor6(f): 10:13am On Dec 25, 2009
And we should rejoice because?
Re: Rejoice!ogaga4luv Banned From Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 25, 2009
You should rejoice because he is a threat to humanity.He is bent in making people sin against the almighty.
Re: Rejoice!ogaga4luv Banned From Nairaland. by Tudor6(f): 9:43pm On Dec 25, 2009
Screw the almighty abeg.

Children are starving and dying in ethiopia and the 'almighty' is here bullying ogaga.
Re: Rejoice!ogaga4luv Banned From Nairaland. by skfa1: 9:46pm On Dec 25, 2009
If he/she is banned, u dont need to start a thread for that. So what do u want people to be threading about here? to be making fun of him/her?

I mean what? Looks childish tho.
Re: Rejoice!ogaga4luv Banned From Nairaland. by Gabry(f): 2:18am On Dec 26, 2009
Why was he banned? What did he do wrong? I think and believe he is a Good Boy shocked
Re: Rejoice!ogaga4luv Banned From Nairaland. by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:46am On Dec 28, 2009
[b]ogaga [/b]has every right to be heard and be subjected to the same privileges or penalties as anyone on nairaland, he is not a threat to humanity or the Almighty. by saying this you imply that God may be blinking or quivering in his gown at the thought of ogaga. take ya time oooh
Re: Rejoice!ogaga4luv Banned From Nairaland. by MyHonour(m): 2:46pm On Dec 28, 2009
People get banned on NL for one reason or the other.
Reason: you have been censored by google. gbam
Re: Rejoice!ogaga4luv Banned From Nairaland. by mamagee3(f): 7:58pm On Dec 28, 2009
What's there to rejoice about? undecided
Re: Rejoice!ogaga4luv Banned From Nairaland. by platinumnk(f): 8:55pm On Dec 28, 2009
they should unban him, i liked ogaga sad
Re: Rejoice!ogaga4luv Banned From Nairaland. by MyHonour(m): 10:30pm On Dec 28, 2009
^^Variety make the spice abi how them dey talk am. We need various kinda people on NL. ogaga is useful
in his own kinda way. I like him really. Though i dont like some of his ways, but hey, it is a free world.
Re: Rejoice!ogaga4luv Banned From Nairaland. by platinumnk(f): 10:49pm On Dec 28, 2009
^^ totally agree, if everybody was the same this place would be dead. Unban him abeg! angry angry
Re: Rejoice!ogaga4luv Banned From Nairaland. by manmustwac(m): 10:51pm On Dec 28, 2009
didn't know he was banned. Why was he banned? To the best of my knowlegdge he dosen't abuse or insult other members
Re: Rejoice!ogaga4luv Banned From Nairaland. by platinumnk(f): 10:58pm On Dec 28, 2009
^^ I know, in spite of everybody insulting him because of his view, he remained friendly, thats how I began to like him, when I first met him, I abused him a lot and he never insulted me once.
It kinda shocked me because I was expecting a banter. . and he has been cool peoples ever since.

He should be unbanned abeg embarassed
Re: Rejoice!ogaga4luv Banned From Nairaland. by manmustwac(m): 12:11am On Dec 29, 2009
just foundout from a reliable source tha ogaga has not been banned. Maybe he's just spending his xmas with the devil. smiley
Re: Rejoice!ogaga4luv Banned From Nairaland. by MyHonour(m): 12:16am On Dec 29, 2009
keep shut dia my friend
Re: Rejoice!ogaga4luv Banned From Nairaland. by Nobody: 3:55am On Dec 29, 2009
platinumnk:

^^ I know, in spite of everybody insulting him because of his view, he remained friendly, thats how I began to like him, when I first met him, I abused him a lot and he never insulted me once.
It kinda shocked me because I was expecting a banter. .  and he has been cool peoples ever since.

He should be unbanned abeg embarassed

right- he helped you with some witchcraft matters, I believe.
Re: Rejoice!ogaga4luv Banned From Nairaland. by dani1luv: 1:41pm On Dec 29, 2009
Why should we rejoice
Re: Rejoice!ogaga4luv Banned From Nairaland. by dominique(f): 3:43pm On Dec 30, 2009
such a pity he was banned. i never agree with his views on satanism and stuff but i respect the way he upholds them without resulting to insults.
abeg admin free the guy or i start an e-petition.
Re: Rejoice!ogaga4luv Banned From Nairaland. by GoldenS(f): 8:01am On Dec 31, 2009
LOL! funny
Re: Rejoice!ogaga4luv Banned From Nairaland. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:14am On Feb 09, 2010
[size=13pt]O my Goodnes. . . . . .i dont know where to start posting , but the most important is to express my feelings towards well wishers in the house!. Yes, has come to my deepest notice i have acquire huge internet FANS. . . . Peherps , i didn't mean to be un-active butoo busy to show up on discussion.

REALKINGSON must have being mistaken thinking i was banned from posting , but i wasn't banned just too busy off- NET . though, so many rumours have been spread concerning me on here by fellow dude's and im still seeking for room to confirm to the public,in couple of days time i shall fully be active as usual. . .mmmm, hater's are few, LOVER's and well wishers have definately make the big difference here on here. i would have start appriciating those that have posted in my favour by simply mentioning name's but so sure you already know yourselves. . . .I LOVE YOU and sincerely missing you. i remain your friend and i never let the seal spoil.
[/size]
Re: Rejoice!ogaga4luv Banned From Nairaland. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 09, 2010
Welcome Ogaga.Really,we missed you in here.Like you said,there has been rumours about you.Are you now a christian? https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-389631.99999.html#bot
Re: Rejoice!ogaga4luv Banned From Nairaland. by eyoniggar(m): 12:21am On Feb 13, 2010
Ogaga na my spiritualist ooo, no 1 should do his prophet no BAN!! tongue tongue
Re: Rejoice!ogaga4luv Banned From Nairaland. by manmustwac(m): 12:48am On Feb 13, 2010
REAL KINGSTON You bloody rumour monger angry angry
Re: Rejoice!ogaga4luv Banned From Nairaland. by dani1luv: 12:34pm On Feb 13, 2010
undecided
Re: Rejoice!ogaga4luv Banned From Nairaland. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:00pm On Feb 13, 2010
[size=13pt]You can say that again. . . . . cheesy wink[/size]
manmustwac:

REAL KINGSTON You bloody rumour monger angry angry
Re: Rejoice!ogaga4luv Banned From Nairaland. by mamagee3(f): 7:43pm On Feb 13, 2010
And why must Tpia reply to this thread?
Re: Rejoice!ogaga4luv Banned From Nairaland. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:44pm On Feb 15, 2010
[size=13pt]Tpia is Confussed. . . . . cheesy[/size]
Re: Rejoice!ogaga4luv Banned From Nairaland. by platinumnk(f): 6:34am On Feb 17, 2010
Glad u back sweetie kiss kiss kiss kiss

Give me a spell to charm tpia grin grin
Re: Rejoice!ogaga4luv Banned From Nairaland. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:04pm On Feb 17, 2010
[size=13pt]Yeah sweetheart been kind of finding this lady Tpia as something else entirely in our midst. oooh my goodness sweetheart, you need to see her photo- she's holy shit! and i feel like casting a beauty spell on her and some other recommended spells to charm her stubborness. you know what i can do. . . . recently i have done something to her and thats the reason she's un-active this few days but here i've got a charming spell specially prepared to charm her.[/size]
Re: Rejoice!ogaga4luv Banned From Nairaland. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:08pm On Mar 28, 2010
[size=13pt]Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence--- Rejoice over me when im still here to prove you the truth . see this hater have start a thread to rejoice over the BANNING of JESUS from the world. smiley[/size]
Re: Rejoice!ogaga4luv Banned From Nairaland. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 05, 2010
I just returned from abeokuta&was able to talk to seun on ur matter.Very soon something might be done if u dnt repent&confess christ as ur lord&saviour.

(1) (2) (Reply)

190_@ Vs Odiaero: Who Is More Stupid / Rich Kids In Abuja Pull Stunt With Expensive Carsever Sunday In Abuja / E5372 Unlock Code, E5372s-32 Unlock Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.