Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,740 members, 7,844,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Keylor Navas Among The World's Best, Says Ex- Real Madrid Goalie Casillas - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Keylor Navas Among The World's Best, Says Ex- Real Madrid Goalie Casillas (352 Views)

Jesus Navas Dedicates Europa Title To Reyes And Puerta / Iker Casillas Suffers Heart Attack During Porto Training / Iker Casillas Trolls Jose Mourinho After Manchester United Defeat (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Keylor Navas Among The World's Best, Says Ex- Real Madrid Goalie Casillas by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 31, 2017
Former Real Madrid star Iker Casillas is unhappy that Keylor Navas has been jeered at Santiago Bernabeu, believing him to be one of the best goalkeepers in the world.

"What can I say? I don't like the jeers towards Navas," Casillas told Marca.

"I experienced it and you have to have a lot of courage to forget about it. It is a demanding club.

"The whistles have settled at the Bernabeu and it's curious because, in Keylor Navas' case, watching his performance last season, it seems incredible to me that he is not among the top two or three goalkeepers in the world.

"With what Keylor did last year, winning the most important competition in Europe at club level - which neither UEFA nor FIFA have recognised - I do not say he is the best, but at least the second."

(1) (Reply)

The Europa 2019 Finals Could Be Played In Germany / EPL: Son Heung-min Hits Brace As Spurs Beat Watford 4-0, Close Gap On Chelsea / Monaco's Teen Sensation, Mbappe Increase Demands For Top European Clubs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.