Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

If Today Is Your Last Day On Earth What Would you Do?? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Today Is Your Last Day On Earth What Would you Do?? (2330 Views)

What If Today Was Your Last Day On Earth? / Prayer Points For The Last Day Of The Year / Old Earth Vs. Young Earth—What Are The Core Issues In The Debate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Today Is Your Last Day On Earth What Would you Do?? by EVarn(m): 8:03pm On Mar 31, 2017
lightblazingnow:

Full of demonic influence, what a dirty soul.

Satan is glorified in you.

I said it before I am not going to say again

You are babbling and jangling. We know​ your typical when you are revealed
Too harsh
Re: If Today Is Your Last Day On Earth What Would you Do?? by otemdomino: 8:04pm On Mar 31, 2017
lightblazingnow:

Full of demonic influence, what a dirty soul.

Satan is glorified in you.

I said it before I am not going to say again

You are babbling and jangling. We know​ your typical when you are revealed
You didn't follow and read the content of the LINK OF TRUTH, yet you are condemning it already. May the LIGHT OF God the Universe, the father of Allah, Yahweh and all other gods help you.
Re: If Today Is Your Last Day On Earth What Would you Do?? by lightblazingnow(m): 9:58pm On Mar 31, 2017
EVarn:
Is the holy spirit to be worshipped?

If it's a genuine question​

Yes. Because the Holy Spirit is God

Is your spirit not​ you

I seriously doubt​ if some folks reason or are just time wasters
Re: If Today Is Your Last Day On Earth What Would you Do?? by lightblazingnow(m): 10:26pm On Mar 31, 2017
EVarn:
Is the holy spirit to be worshipped?

Yes

And I asked you who is the Holy Spirit
Re: If Today Is Your Last Day On Earth What Would you Do?? by EVarn(m): 11:20pm On Mar 31, 2017
lightblazingnow:

If it's a genuine question​

Yes. Because the Holy Spirit is God

Is your spirit not​ you

I seriously doubt​ if some folks reason or are just time wasters
Do not be acidic towards me as I bear you no ill or insult.I asked a question out of curiosity and the least you could have done is to ignore if you felt mocked.
You profess to be a christian,it is therefore expedient that you act in a decorous manner and with civilized proprietory,if it is in your capacity to do so.
Now,I asked the question because I thought that you made a mistake,but now I see the problem.
First of all,the holy spirit is not God,rather he is the spirit of God: your analogy of saying my spirit is me is quite wrong.My spirit is not me,it is a part of me.
The case is different for God because our nature is quite different from that of God.That is another debate anyway.
Point: You do not pray to or worship the holy spirit.
read:John 16:13-14,23
Re: If Today Is Your Last Day On Earth What Would you Do?? by EVarn(m): 11:30pm On Mar 31, 2017
lightblazingnow:

Yes

And I asked you who is the Holy Spirit
Perhaps the problem is that you see Christ and the holy spirit as God.This is wrong.
There is only one God; christ and the holy spirit are simply other divine entities in the heavenly hierarchy.
I know it will be almost impossible for you to allow yourself ponder on this(it is only natural that you feel threatened by a "contrary" hypothesis),but you will find that you cannot reasonably explain the concept of the trinity with your "christ and the holy spirit are God" ideology.
Re: If Today Is Your Last Day On Earth What Would you Do?? by Mekanus(m): 6:04am On Apr 01, 2017
I will look for a very nice and tight puuussy to die on top, after all it's not bad to return to the hole I came from. Fvck God and his hide and seek games. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If Today Is Your Last Day On Earth What Would you Do?? by lightblazingnow(m): 7:15am On Apr 01, 2017
EVarn:
Perhaps the problem is that you see Christ and the holy spirit as God.This is wrong.
There is only one God; christ and the holy spirit are simply other divine entities in the heavenly hierarchy.
I know it will be almost impossible for you to allow yourself ponder on this(it is only natural that you feel threatened by a "contrary" hypothesis),but you will find that you cannot reasonably explain the concept of the trinity with your "christ and the holy spirit are God" ideology.

Lack of understanding is costly
Re: If Today Is Your Last Day On Earth What Would you Do?? by lightblazingnow(m): 7:16am On Apr 01, 2017
Mekanus:
I will look for a very nice and tight puuussy to die on top, after all it's not bad to return to the hole I came from. Fvck God and his hide and seek games. grin grin grin grin

Your choice your words

Give Satan glory

You are his
Re: If Today Is Your Last Day On Earth What Would you Do?? by EVarn(m): 7:49am On Apr 01, 2017
lightblazingnow:

Lack of understanding is costly
Indeed
Re: If Today Is Your Last Day On Earth What Would you Do?? by sokul: 9:19am On Apr 01, 2017
still on the last day's matter, huh
Re: If Today Is Your Last Day On Earth What Would you Do?? by peachesandroses(f): 10:18am On Apr 01, 2017
Call my mum and elder brother and assure them that I love them

Call my aunty and talk to her and her kids and let them know they're cherished and loved.

Look for a homeless kid and show him or her love

Kiss the hell out of the guy I love

Make peace with my maker and listen to music that speaks to my soul till my spirit departs.
Re: If Today Is Your Last Day On Earth What Would you Do?? by lightblazingnow(m): 11:31am On Apr 01, 2017
peachesandroses:

Call my mum and elder brother and assure them that I love them

Call my aunty and talk to her and her kids and let them know they're cherished and loved.

Look for a homeless kid and show him or her love

Kiss the hell out of the guy I love

Make peace with my maker and listen to music that speaks to my soul till my spirit departs.

Interesting
Re: If Today Is Your Last Day On Earth What Would you Do?? by lightblazingnow(m): 8:56pm On Apr 17, 2017
What would you do
Re: If Today Is Your Last Day On Earth What Would you Do?? by lightblazingnow(m): 6:07pm On Apr 18, 2017
Very seriously
Re: If Today Is Your Last Day On Earth What Would you Do?? by lightblazingnow(m): 1:16pm On Apr 26, 2017
Love
Re: If Today Is Your Last Day On Earth What Would you Do?? by lightblazingnow(m): 10:41am On May 01, 2017
Today
Re: If Today Is Your Last Day On Earth What Would you Do?? by lightblazingnow(m): 10:47am On May 01, 2017
EVarn:
Do not be acidic towards me as I bear you no ill or insult.I asked a question out of curiosity and the least you could have done is to ignore if you felt mocked.
You profess to be a christian,it is therefore expedient that you act in a decorous manner and with civilized proprietory,if it is in your capacity to do so.
Now,I asked the question because I thought that you made a mistake,but now I see the problem.
First of all,the holy spirit is not God,rather he is the spirit of God: your analogy of saying my spirit is me is quite wrong.My spirit is not me,it is a part of me.
The case is different for God because our nature is quite different from that of God.That is another debate anyway.
Point: You do not pray to or worship the holy spirit.
read:John 16:13-14,23

What intelligence did you use to arrive at this dark sayings.

God is Spirit. And you are flesh with a soul and body.

God is Spirit

God is Spirit.

The Holy Spirit. The Spirit which is whole, Complete and perfect. And you need to come inside. I can see you are outside
Re: If Today Is Your Last Day On Earth What Would you Do?? by EVarn(m): 12:04pm On May 01, 2017
lightblazingnow:

What intelligence did you use to arrive at this dark sayings.
God is Spirit. And you are flesh with a soul and body.
God is Spirit

God is Spirit.

The Holy Spirit. The Spirit which is whole, Complete and perfect. And you need to come inside. I can see you are outside
You can choose to believe whatever you want,same thing goes for me,I believe what I know.
God is God.
Re: If Today Is Your Last Day On Earth What Would you Do?? by lightblazingnow(m): 3:24pm On May 01, 2017
Many
Re: If Today Is Your Last Day On Earth What Would you Do?? by lightblazingnow(m): 3:26pm On May 01, 2017
EVarn:
You can choose to believe whatever you want,same thing goes for me,I believe what I know.
God is God.

It's not by choosing what to believe

It's the truth. Spirit means the heart of God and the heart of CHRIST.
Re: If Today Is Your Last Day On Earth What Would you Do?? by lightblazingnow(m): 4:25am On May 04, 2017
Think
Re: If Today Is Your Last Day On Earth What Would you Do?? by lightblazingnow(m): 12:53pm On May 04, 2017
Perfect
Re: If Today Is Your Last Day On Earth What Would you Do?? by lightblazingnow(m): 3:44am On May 07, 2017
dingbang:
Carry? Are you lost?
parables
Re: If Today Is Your Last Day On Earth What Would you Do?? by lightblazingnow(m): 7:56am On May 21, 2017
Answers
Re: If Today Is Your Last Day On Earth What Would you Do?? by lightblazingnow(m): 9:33am On May 23, 2017
Sure
Re: If Today Is Your Last Day On Earth What Would you Do?? by lightblazingnow(m): 6:21am On May 24, 2017
So serious
Re: If Today Is Your Last Day On Earth What Would you Do?? by lightblazingnow(m): 6:23am On May 24, 2017
EVarn:
God is God.

I love you to know
Re: If Today Is Your Last Day On Earth What Would you Do?? by Nobody: 7:25am On May 24, 2017
lightblazingnow:
If you hear the voice of the almighty God today telling you categorically to prepare for the next world, what would be your first thing to think?

Nothing only weak souls shake or plan late.. It is expected that your time on earth you were preparing for this grand day... Your prayer should always be that your faith be complete when you meet your maker ....who Jesus is answerable to
Re: If Today Is Your Last Day On Earth What Would you Do?? by lightblazingnow(m): 7:45am On May 24, 2017
Thanks
Re: If Today Is Your Last Day On Earth What Would you Do?? by lightblazingnow(m): 9:05am On Jul 23, 2017
Grace of God Almighty
Re: If Today Is Your Last Day On Earth What Would you Do?? by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 23, 2017
I'll...Phuck,coition,copulation,intercourse.

I can't go a virgin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atheist On Nairaland Pls Welcome Me / Rastamouse Vs Logic Mind (freestyle) / Is Christianity Really A "Peacefull" Religion?????????? No Offence Christians!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.