Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Insight: The Difference Between The Rich And Poor - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Insight: The Difference Between The Rich And Poor (553 Views)

7 Differences Between The Poor And The Rich / 4 Reasons The Rich Keeps Getting Richer - How You Can Join Them / 4 Reasons The Rich Are Getting Richer - How You Can Join Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Insight: The Difference Between The Rich And Poor by RNfinacial: 2:47pm On Mar 31, 2017
rich and the poor co-exist in the same geographical area but their lifestyles are so different from each other. They are both humans with the same features but little things set them apart e.g. bank accounts, knowledge. How do they make so much money? Simple, they do things differently; let’s explore some of those differences below. Let’s define some words like rich, poor and success.
According to Merriam-Webster’s dictionary, rich means having abundant possessions and especially material wealth, poor means the opposite (having less or no material wealth), Success means the attainment of wealth. These definitions might mean different things to you but these definitions are in direct relationship with money.
A) The rich prepares today for the opportunities tomorrow but the poor live in the now: I have studied a few rich folks and I found out that they all prepare for opportunities that could arise tomorrow while the poor prepares for today. Success simply means preparation meeting opportunities. The rich do this constantly while the poor do not. For instance, we all have different business ideas we want to venture into but the big question is how prepared are you for that business?. Newsflash the rich craves wisdom and knowledge but the poor craves money and thereby failing in their businesses, no wonder King Solomon asked God for wisdom first and then he became without doubt a rich man. Opportunities are all around us 24/7 but only the rich utilises them because they are ready. Some months ago I came across an advert on forex trading and all I saw was the potential profit i could make, I immediately invested 50 thousand naira, thinking it was a thing of luck or all I needed to do was trade saying yes or no, I lost that money within 2 hours. The reason was I didn’t prepare myself the way I ought to and I had no knowledge about it. Another instance, I was having a supposed intellectual conversation with a friend about investing in the real estate section, we talked for a while but something was missing-the real knowledge about this investment-we just knew it was profitable and thank goodness we didn’t put our money in there because we weren’t ready. So we can say that the rich prepares for life while the poor reacts to it.
B) The rich Values time, the poor do not: Time and money go hand in hand, the rich man knows this fact and that is why he knows how to manage it, the poor wastes it. There is a saying, if you have money invest it, if you don’t, invest your time. If there is anything the poor has in abundance, its time. Recall my ordeal with the forex trade, I would have made money from it, only if I had invested time in learning and gaining knowledge about it but I lost both time and money. The rich eliminates time wasting activities from their schedules and replace them with valuable activities.
C) The Rich believes, the poor is double-minded- The rich man has got a super power I like to super-belief, they perceive and believe anything and everything is possible but the poor man is short-sighted and double-minded. For instance, many rich men including myself (yes…I am rich) believes you can start a business in an economic recession but the poor man believes that bad economy means bad business, so no need to start up. Always remember that what you perceive will eventually become reality.
bold step. Remember No risk, No reward.

contact us via our email officialrnfinancial@gmail.com, follow us on twitter @RNfinancial,hit our blog for more details about us http://rnfinancialadvisor..com.ng/?m=1

Re: Insight: The Difference Between The Rich And Poor by Darkseid(m): 3:42pm On Mar 31, 2017
Nice one.

(1) (Reply)

33 Dollars For Sale On Paypal. Contact Me / Creating A Mastermind Group For Entrepreneurs / 200dollars Worth Of Tbc Grant Up For Grabs !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.