Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

100 People Only, Promo Ends Automatically After One Week - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 100 People Only, Promo Ends Automatically After One Week (336 Views)

First Bank Robbery: Banker, Three Others Arrested, One Killed As Siege Ends / Ade Lawyer: Meet Assassin Who Has Killed Over 100 People (Photos) / 100 People Only, Promo Ends Automatically After 7 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

100 People Only, Promo Ends Automatically After One Week by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 31, 2017
I will give you an ebook that contains over 20 REAL Internet businesses or a chance for one on one meeting with me. These businesses ranges from Blogging, Fb marketing, Affiliate marketing, Information marketing, 20 free software to kick start your business with, Website creation and monetization, How to create and make money with Discussion Forum, How to start mini importation business here in Nigeria, How to set up a Bulk Sms Business of your own and how to get people to patronize you, How to make money with Mylike and Youtube, How to Open a Paypal account here in Nigeria and make withdrawals with it, How to create a Membership site and get at least 100 people that pays you N1000 monthly and Many more.

BONUS:
I will teach you about "Advanced Short code business". Have you ever gotten this kind of message on your phone Eg: "For Update on Your darling team text Chelsea to 493100, #50 per week". Yes i know you would have seen something like this or similar to this, and guess what, this is exactly what i will teach you. You will learn how to generate the code, get it across to millions of Phone nos and also how to get #50 from at least 10,000 Nigerians monthly. HURRY NOW WHILE OFFER LASTS!!!
Call 08141539562 for more info
The Ball is now on your court. Remember, just 7 days to go.
Re: 100 People Only, Promo Ends Automatically After One Week by cuedish: 4:07pm On Mar 31, 2017
you can also learn all these through google

(1) (Reply)

Danfo Summersaults, Kills Pregnant Woman In Lagos / Toyota Highlander Stolen At Gunpoint / Seven Suspected Hackers Arrested – JAMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.