Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,016 members, 7,863,681 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:18 PM

Woman Laughs And Films Her Housemaid As She Falls From Seven Floors (VIDEO) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Laughs And Films Her Housemaid As She Falls From Seven Floors (VIDEO) (1101 Views)

Madam Breaks Her Housemaid’s Head With Plate In Asaba, Delta State / Woman Brutalizes Her Housemaid In Ibadan For 'Stealing Milk' (Graphic Photo) / Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Laughs And Films Her Housemaid As She Falls From Seven Floors (VIDEO) by Amoyinoluwa24: 5:00pm On Mar 31, 2017
A GRAPHIC video making the rounds online shows an Ethiopian lady falling from the seventh floor of a building in Kuwait.

According to Ali AlAhmed, the video was recorded by the lady's employer who later posted it on Social media.

The 12-second footage shows the housemaid hanging for life, as she begged her employer for help.

The maid is seen shouting "catch me, catch me", but the employer, who showed no sign of remorse replied, "what are you doing you are crazy"

Watch below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQfPDpxjNww

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/03/kuwait-lady-videos-her-ethiopian-maid.html

Re: Woman Laughs And Films Her Housemaid As She Falls From Seven Floors (VIDEO) by Amoyinoluwa24: 5:07pm On Mar 31, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: Woman Laughs And Films Her Housemaid As She Falls From Seven Floors (VIDEO) by Ukeachu1(m): 5:25pm On Mar 31, 2017
Oh my God
Re: Woman Laughs And Films Her Housemaid As She Falls From Seven Floors (VIDEO) by cana882(m): 5:27pm On Mar 31, 2017
And she posted it for the world to see that her brain synchronizes with a mentally retarded psychotic callous animal.

Man inhumanity to man.
Re: Woman Laughs And Films Her Housemaid As She Falls From Seven Floors (VIDEO) by maxti: 5:31pm On Mar 31, 2017
I am begining to think rapture has taken place
Re: Woman Laughs And Films Her Housemaid As She Falls From Seven Floors (VIDEO) by Destined2win: 5:46pm On Mar 31, 2017
The heart of man is desperately wicked
Re: Woman Laughs And Films Her Housemaid As She Falls From Seven Floors (VIDEO) by ReneeNuttall(f): 5:47pm On Mar 31, 2017
This is pure wickedness, BTW what was the house help doing at the the edge of the balcony,could she have pushed her ?

Strange world indeed.
Re: Woman Laughs And Films Her Housemaid As She Falls From Seven Floors (VIDEO) by emeijeh(m): 6:11pm On Mar 31, 2017
Me, knocking at the woman's flat after the news broke

1 Like

Re: Woman Laughs And Films Her Housemaid As She Falls From Seven Floors (VIDEO) by KevinDein: 7:25pm On Mar 31, 2017
Social media craze.

People are more interested in getting internet likes, shares, retweets etc than the welfare of their fellow humans.

Its a sad world, really. Even sadder is things might actually get worse.
Re: Woman Laughs And Films Her Housemaid As She Falls From Seven Floors (VIDEO) by potent5(m): 7:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
The things humans do to one another eh.
Re: Woman Laughs And Films Her Housemaid As She Falls From Seven Floors (VIDEO) by gqboyy(m): 7:56pm On Mar 31, 2017
Mehn....This is inhuman

1 Like

Re: Woman Laughs And Films Her Housemaid As She Falls From Seven Floors (VIDEO) by Fhowe: 11:17pm On Mar 31, 2017
how did the house help get there
Re: Woman Laughs And Films Her Housemaid As She Falls From Seven Floors (VIDEO) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 31, 2017
Fhowe:
how did the house help get there
That's what got me thinking.....
Re: Woman Laughs And Films Her Housemaid As She Falls From Seven Floors (VIDEO) by Laird(m): 12:01am On Apr 01, 2017
Justi4Jesu hope You are reading this, after insulting Nigerians because You are under a slaveCOntract in UAE, And the wicked Arabs will never give You Permanent residence talk less of Passport.
This is how the rich Arabs look at You
Re: Woman Laughs And Films Her Housemaid As She Falls From Seven Floors (VIDEO) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 01, 2017
She probably pushed her there too. The devil is an Arab undecided
Re: Woman Laughs And Films Her Housemaid As She Falls From Seven Floors (VIDEO) by mysticwarrior(m): 6:38am On Apr 02, 2017
Arabians can be very wicked.

(1) (Reply)

How My Father Disvirgined And Raped Me At Home – 17-year-old Girl Reveals / This Is For Reasons Why I Don't Blame Yahoo Boys / #benintoeurope5050: Benin To Europe By Road, Live Or DIE 50/50

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.