Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,802 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

nomore - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / nomore (1116 Views)

Borrow From Paylater.ng If You Need Money Now! / Peoples Top 10 Web Developers In Nigeria / [deleted] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

nomore by sharpguy10(m): 5:10pm On Mar 31, 2017
they have change. They are the best now, work with them
Re: nomore by Pieromania: 5:27pm On Mar 31, 2017
They aren't, ur problem is impatience.they are just slow in funding ppl's wallet wch they need to improve on that bt that doesn't make them scammers,pls stop tarnishing their reputation
Re: nomore by sharpguy10(m): 5:43pm On Mar 31, 2017
Pieromania:
They aren't, ur problem is impatience.they are just slow in funding ppl's wallet wch they need to improve on that bt that doesn't make them scammers,pls stop tarnishing their reputation
How many days will you use to send just little dollars to PayPal account. Will it take you guys years. Just for you to send just small dollars into PayPal account, its taking you days. Are you going to the bank to do it, is it not just the person email and then you send it?
Re: nomore by writers100(m): 6:45pm On Mar 31, 2017
ONLINENAIRA is not a scam and they don't scam people. I used their service consistently for nearly 4 years without any issues. I used them to collect paypal payments from my clients...sometimes they funded my account with the payment almost immediately and sometimes up to 3 hours. And when i make a withdrawal, they pay into my bank a/c within one hour max...sometimes over N100K. The only problem i have with them is that their fees are too much.
Re: nomore by sharpguy10(m): 7:42pm On Mar 31, 2017
writers100:
ONLINENAIRA is not a scam and they don't scam people. I used their service consistently for nearly 4 years without any issues. I used them to collect paypal payments from my clients...sometimes they funded my account with the payment almost immediately and sometimes up to 3 hours. And when i make a withdrawal, they pay into my bank a/c within one hour max...sometimes over N100K. The only problem i have with them is that their fees are too much.
You said sometimes three hours, since over two days they refuse to fund my PayPal account for me. I even call them sometime they will switch off the phone and sometime they will not pick. I think maybe you are one of them. Tell them that I said if they don't send the money into my PayPal account or send it back to me, I will keep publishing it on popular website in Africa.
Re: nomore by writers100(m): 9:23am On Apr 01, 2017
sharpguy10:

You said sometimes three hours, since over two days they refuse to fund my PayPal account for me. I even call them sometime they will switch off the phone and sometime they will not pick. I think maybe you are one of them. Tell them that I said if they don't send the money into my PayPal account or send it back to me, I will keep publishing it on popular website in Africa.

I gave a honest review about a service, and you say I am "one of them"; you even came to my private thread to warn me off. Then it is not surprising that you're raving mad over a $10 late funding. Go check my account with onlinenaira, they will confirm I've used them to receive over N4 million in paypal payments over a 5-year period. Yes, their charges and fees are too much and their response is sometimes slow, but they never scammed me for once. Broke idiot suffering diarrhea of the mouth!
Re: nomore by sharpguy10(m): 10:31am On Apr 01, 2017
writers100:

I gave a honest review about a service, and you say I am "one of them"; you even came to my private thread to warn me off. Then it is not surprising that you're raving mad over a $10 late funding. Go check my account with onlinenaira, they will confirm I've used them to receive over N4 million in paypal payments over a 5-year period. Yes, their charges and fees are too much and their response is sometimes slow, but they never scammed me for once. Broke idiot suffering diarrhea of the mouth!
You said you are not one of them, how did you know that is $10 i wanted to fund my PayPal with. If you don't mind your business, you will see what you want. You dead living thing. Bastard
Re: nomore by writers100(m): 12:21pm On Apr 01, 2017
sharpguy10:

You said you are not one of them, how did you know that is $10 i wanted to fund my PayPal with. If you don't mind your business, you will see what you want. You dead living thing. Bastard

Okay bring it on, hopeless worm! Take me on and let's see how you fare, poverty-stricken slowpoke! I'll finish you off before you know what hit you, were!
Re: nomore by sharpguy10(m): 12:36pm On Apr 01, 2017
writers100:

Okay bring it on, hopeless worm! Take me on and let's see how you fare, poverty-stricken slowpoke! I'll finish you off before you know what hit you, were!
what is wrong with you, if you are sick go and meet doctor. Why don't you mind your business or are you the only one that is here. When someone take your money, won't you find a to get it back or are you a fool?
Re: nomore by writers100(m): 12:53pm On Apr 01, 2017
sharpguy10:

what is wrong with you, if you are sick go and meet doctor. Why don't you mind your business or are you the only one that is here. When someone take your money, won't you find a to get it back or are you a fool?

Hey, homeless puke. We are each other's business...and by the time I finish with you, you will learn not to defame people without exercising sufficient patience. My problem with you is that you're foul-mouthed and self-conceited, and take on people you can't stand up to...people you don't know their precedence! Later now, others will start to beg for you...ashiwere.
Re: nomore by writers100(m): 7:39pm On Apr 01, 2017
A worthless bug with a miserable life like you is even preaching Christ to others in the Religious Section...not minding your frothy waywardness in selling stolen PLR content and useless motivational videos et al. You'll be sorry you ever backed the wrong horse! Retard!
Re: nomore by yomalex(m): 11:24pm On Apr 01, 2017
writers100:

How did you know it was $10 undecided
Re: nomore by Jenifa123: 6:16am On Apr 02, 2017
yomalex:
Itz an induced deduction from d op first post
sharpguy10:
Hello good guys,
I write this post to tell you all to stay away from onlinenaira.com because they are stealing peoples money now. Two day ago I told them to fund my PayPal account, since that day till now they have not fund it. When I called them, one of the agent told me that the money I want to fund my PayPal account is small the minimum I can use to fund my PayPal is $10. I told the onlinenaira agent to return the money back to my onlinenaira account so that I can add more money to it. Since two days now he has not fund it. And I try to call himand he refuse to pick my calls. Sometimes he will switch it off. So today I try to call another number in their contact address, the agent told me that he will do it and i can send any amount i want. And he also told me to wait for about an hour. After one hour I try to call the agent but he is not picking his call. When I check Facebook this afternoon, I saw two people were still complaining about the same thing. I put this post here so that you too will not be scam. Please beware of onlinenaira.com they are scammers.
Re: nomore by writers100(m): 6:26am On Apr 02, 2017
yomalex:

His narrative indicated he wanted a refund so that he could perhaps fund a minimum of $10. I'm only angry with Sharpguy10 for being impatient, being too quick to make assumptions, and casting aspersions...even trolling. However, I sincerely hope ON should have resolved his refund by now. I certainly sympathize with him. Best of lucks, Sharpguy10.
Re: nomore by yomalex(m): 3:10pm On Apr 02, 2017
writers100:

His narrative indicated he wanted a refund so that he could perhaps fund a minimum of $10. I'm only angry with Sharpguy10 for being impatient, being too quick to make assumptions, and casting aspersions...even trolling. However, I sincerely hope ON should have resolved his refund by now. I certainly sympathize with him. Best of lucks, Sharpguy10.
Jenifa123:

Itz an induced deduction from d op first post
Thanks.
Re: nomore by Horlami3370: 4:21pm On Apr 02, 2017
writers100:

Hey, homeless puke. We are each other's business...and by the time I finish with you, you will learn not to defame people without exercising sufficient patience. My problem with you is that you're foul-mouthed and self-conceited, and take on people you can't stand up to...people you don't know their precedence! Later now, others will start to beg for you...ashiwere.

...but the way you carry their matter for head, I believe everyone reading this thread will find it difficult to believe you aren't one of them the way I do too, just saying.
Re: nomore by writers100(m): 5:30pm On Apr 02, 2017
Horlami3370:

...but the way you carry their matter for head, I believe everyone reading this thread will find it difficult to believe you aren't one of them the way I do too, just saying.

We are each others' business...if I've been using your service for years and can vouchsafe that you've never taken my kobo...then I'll carry your matter too for head. And if a person I'm trying to help insults me on various threads for giving a balanced review, then it's only natural I get defensive.
Re: nomore by sharpguy10(m): 8:46pm On Apr 02, 2017
writers100:

We are each others' business...if I've been using your service for years and can vouchsafe that you've never taken my kobo...then I'll carry your matter too for head. And if a person I'm trying to help insults me on various threads for giving a balanced review, then it's only natural I get defensive.
Hello @ writer100, you told me yesterday that they are not fraudsters and they are slow in processing transaction. Yesterday i communicate with them on Facebook. They told me to add more money to my account, which i did immediately. After i make the payment and send the details to them, since yesterday till now they refuse to answer me. If you are the one @writer100 what will you do? Just a little Money to transfer to my PayPal account and it going to four day and they refuse to answer after i make the last transaction, you said they are not fraudsters. If you want to send money through PayPal account to another PayPal account, will it take you 5 minutes to do it @writer100, just answer the question.
Re: nomore by writers100(m): 9:34pm On Apr 02, 2017
sharpguy10:

Hello @ writer100, you told me yesterday that they are not fraudsters and they are slow in processing transaction. Yesterday i communicate with them on Facebook. They told me to add more money to my account, which i did immediately. After i make the payment and send the details to them, since yesterday till now they refuse to answer me. If you are the one @writer100 what will you do? Just a little Money to transfer to my PayPal account and it going to four day and they refuse to answer after i make the last transaction, you said they are not fraudsters. If you want to send money through PayPal account to another PayPal account, will it take you 5 minutes to do it @writer100, just answer the question.

I'm going to lay this issue to rest for the sake of peace. I quite understand your frustration. I would have offered to help more with your situation...but I don't want to bring more than is necessary upon myself again. So I'll wish you luck with them.
Re: nomore by Driftingking(m): 12:15pm On Apr 03, 2017
From the way this looks...Op is saying the truth......
If this thread continues, ama call fynestboi to move this to front-page and that is the end of OnlineNairaScam..blah
If you know them, tell them The have just today.....rubbish
Re: nomore by seyoops4u: 12:38pm On Apr 03, 2017
Wait!! what if the person you've been exchanging words with is the face behind the website/business... Have you ever thought of that to, just thing about that (I'm just saying tho)....
writers100:

I'm going to lay this issue to rest for the sake of peace. I quite understand your frustration. I would have offered to help more with your situation...but I don't want to bring more than is necessary upon myself again. So I'll wish you luck with them.
Re: nomore by writers100(m): 1:04pm On Apr 03, 2017
seyoops4u:
Wait!! what if the person you've been exchanging words with is the face behind the website/business... Have you ever thought of that to, just thing about that (I'm just saying tho)....

The keyword here is "IF". Alas, your line of thought is sound, but wrong.
Re: nomore by seyoops4u: 1:36pm On Apr 03, 2017
thank God I used "IF" ....
writers100:

The keyword here is "IF". Alas, your line of thought is sound, but wrong.
Re: nomore by olujames(m): 9:51am On Dec 23, 2017
It is sad to note that some people complain at the slightest issue in business and in my own opinion, an indication of how they run their own lives and businesses. OnlineNaira's policy is to process paypal transactions within 60mins, but it is impossible to complete some within that time for many reasons. Online of the reasons is that we may have sent an email to get clarification to a user, the mail goes to their spam mailbox and they never reply to us. Such transactions would be delayed.

There are other reasons that I may not be able to go into, but if the person complaining in this thread tells me his/her username in OnlineNaira I would be glad to look into it.

However, we are not perfect at OnlineNaira and we never told anyone we were/are perfect.

We have human beings (staff) processing transactions in OnlineNaira and they may make mistakes anytime and some orders may be over-looked as a result of the increasing number of transactions coming in. Does that make OnlineNaira scam? The complainant created this thread and is still claiming OnlineNaira is scam even after receiving his funds in paypal. This cannot be right.

Here is my final point on this issue, we are grateful for your discussion here and it is an indication that OnlineNaira is part of the issues being discussed in Nairaland. We are working hard to make our services more secure, we've added even more features and made it faster, but we need your patience when we get it wrong.

(1) (Reply)

Who's Interested In Starting An Online Radio Station With Mei Have An Online Rad / How Can I Get Canadian Bank Account (virtual Or Real) / Please Help.. Web 4 Africa Domain Nsme Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.