Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,159 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Driversng Anyone? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Driversng Anyone? (700 Views)

About Driversng / Massive Drivers Recruitment At DriversNg (100 Positions) / Massive Recruitment Of Drivers At Driversng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Driversng Anyone? by slamstanlee(m): 6:48pm On Mar 31, 2017
I have been invited for an interview as a driver at driverng. Com.... Has anyone got a job with them.... Please share
Re: Driversng Anyone? by hardeybaryour(m): 10:20am On Apr 01, 2017
They are not an honest person because have work with them before. Your employer will be paying you like 60k and they will be paying you 40k and also delay your salary because your salary won't be paid to you directly. It will go to them and they will deduct there own money and give you the rest and also they will be changing you from one person to another. I stopped the work because I gat no time for DAT shit. U can try them anyway maybe they have repent but I doubt it. They are inside the office taking money out of another person salary. God is watching all of you and u will definitely have a male child also abi? Keep doing shit daniel and co at drivers ng
slamstanlee:
I have been invited for an interview as a driver at driverng. Com.... Has anyone got a job with them.... Please share

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driversng Anyone? by slamstanlee(m): 12:49pm On Apr 01, 2017
Thank you brother
hardeybaryour:
They are not an honest person because have work with them before. Your employer will be paying you like 60k and they will be paying you 40k and also delay your salary because your salary won't be paid to you directly. It will go to them and they will deduct there own money and give you the rest and also they will be changing you from one person to another. I stopped the work because I gat no time for DAT shit. U can try them anyway maybe they have repent but I doubt it. They are inside the office taking money out of another person salary. God is watching all of you and u will definitely have a male child also abi? Keep doing shit daniel and co at drivers ng

1 Like

Re: Driversng Anyone? by hardeybaryour(m): 9:22pm On Apr 01, 2017
U are welcome bro

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Online JOB VANCANCY Avaliable / Managing Director Is Needed Urgently / Job Vacancy For Fresh Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.