Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

What A Wonderful Lady She Is - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What A Wonderful Lady She Is (487 Views)

10 Wonderful Robert Mugabe Quotes That Will Make You Cheerful / Visit This Wonderful Instagram Post And Comment And Tag Ur Friends Now / 24 Wonderful Facts To Spice Up Your Day. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What A Wonderful Lady She Is by michiyke2003(m): 10:53pm On Mar 31, 2017
I told her that I might not owns cars, companies and houses like my friend chidi have, but I love her more than anything in this world, she then looked into my eyes for 2 minutes with tears dropping from her eyes, she hugged me like never before and whispered to my ears “if truly you love me introduce me to your friend chidi” That's when I know that girls are wicked.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The State Of The Nation. / Aluminium Guy Forming Gold Guy! / Breaking News ( ASUU)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.