Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,940 members, 7,956,556 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:53 PM

How Gullible Can Nigerian Be - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How Gullible Can Nigerian Be (616 Views)

Any Nigerian Wey No Know The President Wey Sabi Travel, That One Na Nigerian Be / Who Is More Gullible Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Gullible Can Nigerian Be by honourable356(m): 11:58pm On Mar 31, 2017
So I walked slowly to the bridge...with my phone in my hands, I was busy talking picture of river and wondering how shallow the water might have become since no rainfall in the state..

All of suddenly, cars started parking on the road and without warning,a long traffic jam occurred.

people were running here and there and I before I knew it,there was multitude of people behind me pleading,shouting

"Don't jump,don't jump" tell us what the problem is,we will help you out(***bia,who tell una say I wan jump self**)

One man was saying, "make una no go close to am oh,e go fit make am jump quick quick inside the water oh(**me jump say wetin happen** because of jaga Jaga Nigeria...na lie)

So some body can not look at the river from a bridge again?? I watch with great amusement which I hide clearly as people plead and plead for me not to jump.

But why are some Nigerians this gullible??
so if I had decided to play prank on them,they would have fall for it?
If I had lies that I was owing five million naira which I can't pay back,they would have forgotten about the recession and raise the amount for me within a blink of an eye??

Anyway sha,to cut the story short,I just waka de go my own to the amazement and humiliation of alot of them!

(1) (Reply)

Ponzzi Schemes League Table / Igbo N Money / How People Fight In Different Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.