Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,052 members, 7,821,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Lalasticlala Releases His Pre-wedding Photos. See His Hot fiancée (photos) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lalasticlala Releases His Pre-wedding Photos. See His Hot fiancée (photos) (10182 Views)

When Lalasticlala Finally Builds His House / Picture Of Lalasticlala's Village (Graphic Photo) / I Dey Vex For Seun And Co.. Lalasticlala No Run Away Ooo. U Dey There Too Oo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lalasticlala Releases His Pre-wedding Photos. See His Hot fiancée (photos) by lalasticlala(m): 12:03am On Apr 01, 2017
Lol

April F............

Happy new month

115 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Lalasticlala Releases His Pre-wedding Photos. See His Hot fiancée (photos) by MrRichy(m): 12:04am On Apr 01, 2017
see as I dey rush to be FTC

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lalasticlala Releases His Pre-wedding Photos. See His Hot fiancée (photos) by lalasticlala(m): 12:05am On Apr 01, 2017
MrRichy:
see as I dey rush to be FTC

LOL

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lalasticlala Releases His Pre-wedding Photos. See His Hot fiancée (photos) by RHARPHELLE99(m): 12:06am On Apr 01, 2017
Hahahahahaha... egbon lala don launch am

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lalasticlala Releases His Pre-wedding Photos. See His Hot fiancée (photos) by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 01, 2017
Re: Lalasticlala Releases His Pre-wedding Photos. See His Hot fiancée (photos) by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 01, 2017
Guy why? undecided

This one don pass April foolundecided

#YOLO

10 Likes

Re: Lalasticlala Releases His Pre-wedding Photos. See His Hot fiancée (photos) by Adenex3051(m): 12:09am On Apr 01, 2017
You got Mr there....
Re: Lalasticlala Releases His Pre-wedding Photos. See His Hot fiancée (photos) by ProudBornoBoy(m): 12:10am On Apr 01, 2017
lala, the snake man oya take this one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lalasticlala Releases His Pre-wedding Photos. See His Hot fiancée (photos) by Galacious1: 12:11am On Apr 01, 2017
When dis guy go marry sef?
Re: Lalasticlala Releases His Pre-wedding Photos. See His Hot fiancée (photos) by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 01, 2017
shocked shocked

You got me grin cheesy
Re: Lalasticlala Releases His Pre-wedding Photos. See His Hot fiancée (photos) by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 01, 2017
but who would marry u tongue

1 Like

Re: Lalasticlala Releases His Pre-wedding Photos. See His Hot fiancée (photos) by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 01, 2017
LMAO. grin

You need to see how I was in a hurry to see lala's hot fiancée.

Happy new month to you guys sha!.

2 Likes

Re: Lalasticlala Releases His Pre-wedding Photos. See His Hot fiancée (photos) by dhardline(m): 12:13am On Apr 01, 2017
T. F. Y.

See as I dive enter the thread with high hopes cry cry

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lalasticlala Releases His Pre-wedding Photos. See His Hot fiancée (photos) by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 01, 2017
Alesandese:
shocked shocked

You got me grin cheesy

Happy new month babe.
Re: Lalasticlala Releases His Pre-wedding Photos. See His Hot fiancée (photos) by Osasnidas(m): 12:14am On Apr 01, 2017
when i thought i finally see ya face

4 Likes

Re: Lalasticlala Releases His Pre-wedding Photos. See His Hot fiancée (photos) by adaksbullet: 12:14am On Apr 01, 2017
angry angry angry
Re: Lalasticlala Releases His Pre-wedding Photos. See His Hot fiancée (photos) by Nobody: 12:15am On Apr 01, 2017
Benita27:
Happy new month babe.
Same to you Benny.... I'm happy to see you online in this new month kiss kiss
Re: Lalasticlala Releases His Pre-wedding Photos. See His Hot fiancée (photos) by Nobody: 12:16am On Apr 01, 2017
Lala iffaslap u... Please mod ban d op for posting false info

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lalasticlala Releases His Pre-wedding Photos. See His Hot fiancée (photos) by cloudyskygrind(m): 12:17am On Apr 01, 2017
It's not April fool, i saw the pictures. The woman is a bald headed Kenyan.

2 Likes

Re: Lalasticlala Releases His Pre-wedding Photos. See His Hot fiancée (photos) by ladyF(f): 12:18am On Apr 01, 2017
angry
Re: Lalasticlala Releases His Pre-wedding Photos. See His Hot fiancée (photos) by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 01, 2017
Alesandese:
Same to you Benny.... I'm happy to see you online in this new month kiss kiss

Same here dear. kiss
Re: Lalasticlala Releases His Pre-wedding Photos. See His Hot fiancée (photos) by agoadiv(m): 12:19am On Apr 01, 2017
egbon u get mind...was expecting to see snakes
Re: Lalasticlala Releases His Pre-wedding Photos. See His Hot fiancée (photos) by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 01, 2017
Benita27:
Same here dear. kiss
smiley smiley smiley

Lemme goan disturb that guy wink wink ... Shhhhh don't tell mama o tongue
Re: Lalasticlala Releases His Pre-wedding Photos. See His Hot fiancée (photos) by tosyne2much(m): 12:20am On Apr 01, 2017
Chaiii

Lalaticlala, you got me big time cheesy cheesy
Re: Lalasticlala Releases His Pre-wedding Photos. See His Hot fiancée (photos) by Nobody: 12:23am On Apr 01, 2017
Alesandese:
smiley smiley smiley

Lemme goan disturb that guy wink wink ... Shhhhh don't tell mama o tongue
Lol, please feel free. I'll distract mama while you're on it to buy you time. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lalasticlala Releases His Pre-wedding Photos. See His Hot fiancée (photos) by 2SWT(f): 12:24am On Apr 01, 2017
See as I rush come check for pictures, I wonder how oga lala looks sad
Re: Lalasticlala Releases His Pre-wedding Photos. See His Hot fiancée (photos) by cutiedave(m): 12:25am On Apr 01, 2017
Lalasticlala, itz like ur brain is paining u o...
C as i rush open thread

1 Like

Re: Lalasticlala Releases His Pre-wedding Photos. See His Hot fiancée (photos) by VickyRotex(f): 12:26am On Apr 01, 2017
I just came to see if na snake pishure you use. Because I know sey na April fool tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Lalasticlala Releases His Pre-wedding Photos. See His Hot fiancée (photos) by 2SWT(f): 12:26am On Apr 01, 2017
cloudyskygrind:
It's not April fool, i saw the pictures. The woman is a bald headed Kenyan.
you want make nairaland crash?
Re: Lalasticlala Releases His Pre-wedding Photos. See His Hot fiancée (photos) by optional1(f): 12:27am On Apr 01, 2017
no need looking is April Fool
Re: Lalasticlala Releases His Pre-wedding Photos. See His Hot fiancée (photos) by Euopal(m): 12:28am On Apr 01, 2017
lalasticlala:
Lol

April F............

Happy new month

Types of pranks to expect today
Happy new month pals
Re: Lalasticlala Releases His Pre-wedding Photos. See His Hot fiancée (photos) by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:28am On Apr 01, 2017
sad

Lala boi I dey watch u from here ...

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If I Slap You..... / The Taste Test / Funny But True Facts About Abia State university(absu) And Her Students..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.