Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,431 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Help? I Sees My Late Father Everyday In The Dream. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help? I Sees My Late Father Everyday In The Dream. (424 Views)

Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am / Man Sees Centipede On His Bed At Midnight, Gets Terrified (Photos) / What Are The Procedure To Recover Bank Account Of My Late Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help? I Sees My Late Father Everyday In The Dream. by kensouth: 2:06am On Apr 01, 2017
My father died in 2015, before his death I travelled home to see him and my mother. When I met him, he was very healthy but on the third day of my stay he had an attack and the family Doctor was called to attend to him.
The next day he was revived. He eat, talk and also walked. I have to leave home for my place of work the next day haven exhausted my casual leave. Four days later, I was told that the illness started again and he was rushed to the hospital but he could not make it alive. And I was aggrieved for some days before I got back to my normal activities.
Barely two weeks after his demise I started seeing him in my dreams. In the dream, he would want to come close to me but I don't allow him and he will be angry.
I let my family know about it and their response was that I was close to him when he was alive that, as time goes on I will stop having such dreams. I went for deliverance and it stop for a while. What should I do to stop seeing him in my dreams?
Re: Help? I Sees My Late Father Everyday In The Dream. by Bestinstinct(m): 2:18am On Apr 01, 2017
Why should seeing your late father in your dreams become a thing to take this serious? As far as you get yourself worried about it, you will keep dreaming. Deliverance ko! Delivery ni! Wetin religion go cause eh!
Re: Help? I Sees My Late Father Everyday In The Dream. by jmichlins(m): 3:15am On Apr 01, 2017
Dead or alive he's your great man and you shouldn't be worried about seeing him in your dream unless of course your pastor says otherwise. What you see in dreams are what you think about. You just have to stop troubling your mind about whatever spiritual connotations the dream might have.
Re: Help? I Sees My Late Father Everyday In The Dream. by Nutase: 4:55am On Apr 01, 2017
Did you just see him again?

(1) (Reply)

HELP!!! My Breath Smells Like Eight Cans Of SHARK SHIT / Dele Momodu Remembers Mom 10 Years After / Must Read: My Life As A Yahoo Boy 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.