Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,261 members, 7,818,887 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

How To Report Any Form Of Police Brutality In Nigeria (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How To Report Any Form Of Police Brutality In Nigeria (Photo) (36702 Views)

Ceezy: Stylist Alleges Tout And Police Brutality In Lagos While On Location / Time To Put An End To SARS And Police Brutality In Southern Nigeria / Man Dies In Finland, While On The Phone With His Wife In Nigeria (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Report Any Form Of Police Brutality In Nigeria (Photo) by stane007: 6:37am On Apr 01, 2017
Fello Nigerians, you can now report any form of police brutality to the Nigeria Police Force Public Complaint Rapid Response Unit via:

TT: @PoliceNG_PCRRU
Whatsapp/SMS - 08057000003
Call - 08057000001 or 08057000002
The BBM Pin is 58A2B5DE

Their quick response will put a smile on your face.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/guys-heres-how-you-can-report-any-form.html

17 Likes 20 Shares

Re: How To Report Any Form Of Police Brutality In Nigeria (Photo) by Horus(m): 6:48am On Apr 01, 2017
Please Nairalanders post it to all your contacts on Social Networks.

Report Any Form Of Police Brutality and Bribery In Nigeria

Check out NPF website: www.npf.gov.ng
Twitter: www.twitter.com/policeng
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ngpolice
Instagram: www.instagram.com/nigeriapoliceforce
Youtube: www.youtube.com/nigeriapoliceforce
SoundCloud: www.soundcloud.com/nigeriapoliceforce
Vine: https://vine.co/Nigeria.Police.Force
Report Bribery: www.stopthebribes.net
Report GBV: www.fciidgender.net

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Report Any Form Of Police Brutality In Nigeria (Photo) by IgweBUIKE1(m): 6:53am On Apr 01, 2017
na your prayer be that,, so don't be surprise if it happens

1 Like

Re: How To Report Any Form Of Police Brutality In Nigeria (Photo) by Newbiee: 7:06am On Apr 01, 2017
Good one!
Buhari is working

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Report Any Form Of Police Brutality In Nigeria (Photo) by Nature8(m): 7:08am On Apr 01, 2017
stane007:
Fello Nigerians, you can now report any form of police brutality to the Nigeria Police Force Public Complaint Rapid Response Unit via:

TT: @PoliceNG_PCRRU
Whatsapp/SMS - 08057000003
Call - 08057000001 or 08057000002
The BBM Pin is 58A2B5DE

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/guys-heres-how-you-can-report-any-form.html

lalasticlala

Nice one.. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How To Report Any Form Of Police Brutality In Nigeria (Photo) by thehedge(f): 7:29am On Apr 01, 2017
awee

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Report Any Form Of Police Brutality In Nigeria (Photo) by dunkem21(m): 7:35am On Apr 01, 2017
thehedge:
awee na report police brutality to police and expect reasonable action from them? why?
do dogs now eat dogs?

The one wey I go report, they nearly beat me join angry

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Report Any Form Of Police Brutality In Nigeria (Photo) by alexiej(m): 7:40am On Apr 01, 2017
It's the police trying to prove that they are good people right? Forget it, it's a scam.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Report Any Form Of Police Brutality In Nigeria (Photo) by 2kass(m): 7:47am On Apr 01, 2017
Lmaooooo, just leave me make I face d brutality...

Imagine if the person u r reporting or making the complaint to is a course mate to the person you are reporting.

Them go just plan coup for person.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Report Any Form Of Police Brutality In Nigeria (Photo) by Hygizee(m): 7:51am On Apr 01, 2017
Nna eeh forget police i prefer illegal peace-corp to police. Wen my neighbour went to lay a complain at a station d Dpo detained d my neighbour o then later brough him out to d counter. Wen my guy see small space due to moment of lack of concentration 4rm d police na so my guy take use style disappear com house o

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Report Any Form Of Police Brutality In Nigeria (Photo) by XaintJoel20: 2:10pm On Apr 01, 2017
I would rather not have anything to do with them and make sure they too have nothing to do with me....

I no dey report anybody.

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Report Any Form Of Police Brutality In Nigeria (Photo) by ALAYORMII: 2:10pm On Apr 01, 2017
Police is ur friend

The most fallacious statement ever conceived by man

3 Likes

Re: How To Report Any Form Of Police Brutality In Nigeria (Photo) by Vorigo: 2:11pm On Apr 01, 2017
Report them to the embarassed other thems?

Good luck
Re: How To Report Any Form Of Police Brutality In Nigeria (Photo) by AkinPhysicist: 2:12pm On Apr 01, 2017
cool
Re: How To Report Any Form Of Police Brutality In Nigeria (Photo) by DCNM(m): 2:12pm On Apr 01, 2017
Why dem no go brutalize me. You give me gun?

1 Like

Re: How To Report Any Form Of Police Brutality In Nigeria (Photo) by gentlechyke(m): 2:12pm On Apr 01, 2017
k
Re: How To Report Any Form Of Police Brutality In Nigeria (Photo) by burkingx(f): 2:12pm On Apr 01, 2017
cool

6 Likes

Re: How To Report Any Form Of Police Brutality In Nigeria (Photo) by Nigeriadondie: 2:13pm On Apr 01, 2017
Hygizee:
Nna eeh forget police i prefer illegal peace-corp to police. Wen my neighbour went to lay a complain at a station d Dpo detained d my neighbour o then later brough him out to d counter. Wen my guy see small space due to moment of lack of concentration 4rm d police na so my guy take use style disappear com house o
Lol grin

3 Likes

Re: How To Report Any Form Of Police Brutality In Nigeria (Photo) by hakeem4(m): 2:13pm On Apr 01, 2017
Nice , but how will my grandma contact these people ?

She doesn't have any thing grin

1 Like

Re: How To Report Any Form Of Police Brutality In Nigeria (Photo) by MVLOX(m): 2:14pm On Apr 01, 2017
E dey work?
Re: How To Report Any Form Of Police Brutality In Nigeria (Photo) by profhezekiah: 2:15pm On Apr 01, 2017
Like some1 will act on it,nothings works in nigeria
Re: How To Report Any Form Of Police Brutality In Nigeria (Photo) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 01, 2017
Way to go...
Re: How To Report Any Form Of Police Brutality In Nigeria (Photo) by megareal: 2:15pm On Apr 01, 2017
I rather report to social media. I may get justice that way sef. undecided

3 Likes

Re: How To Report Any Form Of Police Brutality In Nigeria (Photo) by akolade4god: 2:15pm On Apr 01, 2017
wintersnow:

Nvidia or amd
AMD 10 LATEST ONE
Re: How To Report Any Form Of Police Brutality In Nigeria (Photo) by EzigboNwanma(f): 2:17pm On Apr 01, 2017
Hope they will rapidly respond positively? undecided
Re: How To Report Any Form Of Police Brutality In Nigeria (Photo) by robosky02(m): 2:22pm On Apr 01, 2017
ok ....noted

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Raid Initiation Ceremony In Delta; Arrest Scores Of Suspected Cultists / Man's Hand Cut Off In Jos During Violent Clash. Graphic Photos / Zimbabwean Teen Teaches Her Rapist Grandfather A Lesson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.