Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,622 members, 7,820,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

April Fools Day: How Have You Been Fooled Today - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / April Fools Day: How Have You Been Fooled Today (998 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

April Fools Day: How Have You Been Fooled Today by klassykute(m): 7:47am On Apr 01, 2017
I woke up this morning and decided to act like i ran mad it was just me and my mum. lol you need to see how she started praying and making calls out to my siblings the i laughed and said Happy April Fools Day. she came close and slapped me and said Useless child i for let u mad. lol

Tell me about your, How were you fooled and how did you fool someone..
lalasticlala oya
Re: April Fools Day: How Have You Been Fooled Today by Epositive(m): 7:57am On Apr 01, 2017
undecided
Re: April Fools Day: How Have You Been Fooled Today by Nukualofa: 8:11am On Apr 01, 2017
klassykute:
I woke up this morning and decided to act like i ran mad it was just me and my mum. lol you need to see how she started praying and making calls out to my siblings the i laughed and said Happy April Fools Day. she came close and slapped me and said Useless child i for let u mad. lol

Tell me about your, How were you fooled and how did you fool someone..
lalasticlala oya
You still live with your Mum?
You still say Mama thank Ma

You will come here forming big boy when you see Nairaland girls.

Try to meet this Baba to lose you from that bondage

Re: April Fools Day: How Have You Been Fooled Today by klassykute(m): 9:45am On Apr 01, 2017
Nukualofa:

Fools are fools dear. where did u see MY MUM'S HOUSE? learn to read english. the big boy i form will school u and ur unborn kids till masters. get a life
Re: April Fools Day: How Have You Been Fooled Today by Hades2016(m): 9:53am On Apr 01, 2017
klassykute:

Fools are fools dear. where did u see MY MUM'S HOUSE? learn to read english. the big boy i form will school u and ur unborn kids till masters. get a life
epic reply lol cheesy
Re: April Fools Day: How Have You Been Fooled Today by Hades2016(m): 9:56am On Apr 01, 2017
Nukualofa:

both of them live in same house doesn't meant he can't rent a big house and ask mom to live with him ok .... I have my 3bedroom flat and my mom lives with me ... so get a life and stop looking into people's lives undecided
Re: April Fools Day: How Have You Been Fooled Today by mattmogan88: 1:04pm On Apr 01, 2017
hmmm,this people... Make i pass jeje

(1) (Reply)

Sniper Shoot Kill 3D Shooting / Former NASA Engineer Created A ‘mega’ Dualshock 4 And Xbox One Controller Mod / All PC Gamers In Ikorodu Gather Here!!!!!! Thread Meet Up And Exchange Of Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.