Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,071 members, 7,859,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:42 PM

Trends We No Longer Want On Our Frontpage - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Trends We No Longer Want On Our Frontpage (452 Views)

Buy, Shop, Explore All What You Want On Jedomart At The Most Affordable Prices / Come In For Every Info You Want On Insurance / #IssaNigerianThing Trends On Twitter. See Funny Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trends We No Longer Want On Our Frontpage by Derawiz(m): 8:16am On Apr 01, 2017
Happy New month people
On behalf of my fellow aggrieved and vexed nairalanders,I would like to seek a halt to some obviously trivial topics and trends that frequently grace the front-page of nairaland due to the presumable ineptitude of some of our moderators.

1) TONTO DIKEH : please we're tired of the moderators repeatedly pushing the personal life of this woman to front-page everyday, we're yet to understand why the mods never hesitate to rub her problems in our faces,this is a woman who practically sits back relaxed at home whilst seeking social media relevance, please we no longer what to be bored with her marital scandals and cheap attention seeking schemes.

2) OTOBO Vs APOSTLE SAGA : This is another trending issue that has lost its direction, Apostle has refused to submit his passport or account details for investigation while Mrs OTOBO is yet to come up with a "nailing" evidence.Until these two are finally ready to end their drama or until a final verdict has been given by a court of law, we no longer want to see their childish insults,curses,renounce of curses, marriage drama (esp between Apostle and his wife) grace the front page of nairaland again or better still, the mods can push their posts to the comedy section.

3) TWITTER "HILARIOUS" POSTS : I think it's actually dawned on us how far fetched most of this so called "hilarious" posts are when taking cognizance of the implied meaning of their headlines. As a matter of fact, the only thing hilarious about such posts is that they easily depict how bloggers must tell lies before they can eat.

4) SAHARA REPORTERS : until swore has decided to provide us information with reputable evidence, until he has decided to see a particular case to the end instead of jumping from one dignified personality to the other, one shouldn't take these people serious especially if it has so much to do with maligning people's reputation.

5) DAVIDO : how davido has managed to grace the front-page of nairaland back to back is already giving me headache, from pictures of his beards to his puerile rants on I.G, Twitter and the rest.Please the mods should understand that whether these celebrities work or not, they must make ends meet while a greater number of us are here for relevant information !

and last but not the least ;

6) #Bbnaija : Here, we simply beg the mods to create a temporary section for their posts and their own issues are too irrelevant
All we ask for is relevant news,again, again and relevant news again.
Happy April Fools Day.

Feel free to add yours

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

NUGA Games. / This Little Girl Was Found In The Midst Of Monkeys Inside A Remote Forest (read / Benue Lady Battling With Breast Cancer Needs Your Help To Live (SEE PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.