Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,533 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Finally! I Found Jewsus! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Finally! I Found Jewsus! (2014 Views)

Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus(Confirmation Thread)Update* / Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. / Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally! I Found Jewsus! by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 01, 2017
grin grin iffa hear.

Happy April fools day guys. Roflmao.

grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally! I Found Jewsus! by datola: 8:32am On Apr 01, 2017
Don't delay your day of salvation.

1 Like

Re: Finally! I Found Jewsus! by ZirdoRoray(m): 8:33am On Apr 01, 2017
I'm also a SS. How are your power meditations going?.
Re: Finally! I Found Jewsus! by ZirdoRoray(m): 8:34am On Apr 01, 2017
datola:
Don't delay your day of salvation.
Relax. Genuine spiritual Satanists never go back to their vomit (xtainity).

1 Like

Re: Finally! I Found Jewsus! by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 01, 2017
ZirdoRoray:

Relax. Genuine spiritual Satanists never go back to their vomit (xtainity).

Hahaha no mind that guy, I can no longer be decieved gone past the stage a long time.

My Meditations are going well

Glad to see a fellow Elite here, we are rare gems smiley
Re: Finally! I Found Jewsus! by ZirdoRoray(m): 8:41am On Apr 01, 2017
Demigods666:

Hahaha no mind that guy, I can no longer be decieved gone past the stage a long time.

My Meditations are going well

Glad to see a fellow Elite here, we are rare gems smiley

It is a good feeling. How long have you been dedicated. Mine is 7 years now.

1 Like

Re: Finally! I Found Jewsus! by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 01, 2017
ZirdoRoray:

It is a good feeling. How long have you been dedicated. Mine is 7 years now.

About a year now, but believe me time I spent on empowering my soul with power med of daily basis is 6 hours minimum when I am not chocked up, the least I do if I am in a hurry is 3 hours. So you can imagine the level I have attained with this much dedication to it.
Re: Finally! I Found Jewsus! by ZirdoRoray(m): 9:18am On Apr 01, 2017
Demigods666:

About a year now, but believe me time I spent on empowering my soul with power med of daily basis is 6 hours minimum when I am not chocked up, the least I do if I am in a hurry is 3 hours. So you can imagine the level I have attained with this much dedication to it.

I see. But I have to advice you to wait till your astral sight is fully opened. Honestly one's soul have to be fully open before they can totally know the level of their advancement. The other parts of soul are fully open except my astral sight, HPS maxine it is extremely difficult to fully open one's astral siight. IMHO, if one's astral sight is yet to be fully open the major way of partially knowing one's level of power is the time is takes for one's magical working to materialize. What do you think and have to say about this?
Re: Finally! I Found Jewsus! by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 02, 2017
ZirdoRoray:

I see. But I have to advice you to wait till your astral sight is fully opened. Honestly one's soul have to be fully open before they can totally know the level of their advancement. The other parts of soul are fully open except my astral sight, HPS maxine it is extremely difficult to fully open one's astral siight. IMHO, if one's astral sight is yet to be fully open the major way of partially knowing one's level of power is the time is takes for one's magical working to materialize. What do you think and have to say about this?

Everyone is different.

Put in maximum efforts, lots of time and you will get there in short while.
Re: Finally! I Found Jewsus! by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 02, 2017
Blood of Jesus take control

1 Like

Re: Finally! I Found Jewsus! by twilliamx(m): 9:22am On Apr 02, 2017
Jesus is coming soon.
and all the evidences are right there and yet we are blind to see it.
the world is winding down for a great day of turmoil to come.
heaven is for those that see the race through.
just go on tv or line and you will see the level at which the devil has infiltrated the world, all sorts of occultic symbols from people that mostly claim there is no God.

Re: Finally! I Found Jewsus! by ZirdoRoray(m): 9:39am On Apr 02, 2017
Demigods666:

Everyone is different.

Put in maximum efforts, lots of time and you will get there in short while.

yes, everyone is different. You did not elaborate on whether you were fully open like I did.
Re: Finally! I Found Jewsus! by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 02, 2017
ZirdoRoray:

yes, everyone is different. You did not elaborate on whether you were fully open like I did.

That wouldn't matter to you.
Re: Finally! I Found Jewsus! by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 02, 2017
Pidgin2:
Blood of Jesus take control

Hahaha they there they mumu yourself.
Re: Finally! I Found Jewsus! by ZirdoRoray(m): 1:34pm On Apr 02, 2017
Demigods666:

That wouldn't matter to you.

That's true. It's just that I'm openminded. Also you and I both know you were not fully honest to me.
Re: Finally! I Found Jewsus! by Nobody: 1:51am On Apr 03, 2017
ZirdoRoray:

That's true. It's just that I'm openminded. Also you and I both know you were not fully honest to me.

I don't have time for this.

The HPS and HP don't give out vital informations regarding themselves. I don't see how my being open to you about my current level more than I have opened up is of any benefit to you.
Re: Finally! I Found Jewsus! by lepasharon(f): 4:42am On Apr 03, 2017
Jebus died for ur sins
Re: Finally! I Found Jewsus! by hopefulLandlord: 5:08am On Apr 03, 2017
twilliamx:
Jesus is coming soon.

who is he having sex with?
Re: Finally! I Found Jewsus! by ZirdoRoray(m): 6:19am On Apr 03, 2017
Demigods666:

I don't have time for this.

The HPS and HP don't give out vital informations regarding themselves. I don't see how my being open to you about my current level more than I have opened up is of any benefit to you.

I did not ask for your contact, address or social media accounts. But next time stop boasting on here and asking people to come and meet you at your place of resident. I won't reply any mention of this post, I'm not pissed of. Just want the matter to die.
Re: Finally! I Found Jewsus! by enshy: 7:35am On Apr 03, 2017
Demigods666:
grin grin iffa hear.
grin
I assure he'll will appear some April fool to you until you are in it. It's for eternity! Repent lest you perish without trace!

1 Like

Re: Finally! I Found Jewsus! by enshy: 7:40am On Apr 03, 2017
ZirdoRoray:

I did not ask for your contact, address or social media accounts. But next time stop boasting on here and asking people to come and meet you at your place of resident. I won't reply any mention of this post, I'm not pissed of. Just want the matter to die.
See as you two just made a fool of yourselves.
You come here to make a boast of what you don't have nor attained.
You will only have succeeded in wasting your soul
REPENT!

cc: Demigods666

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally! I Found Jewsus! by ZirdoRoray(m): 9:07am On Apr 03, 2017
enshy:

See as you two just made a fool of yourselves.
You come here to make a boast of what you don't have nor attained.
You will only have succeeded in wasting your soul
REPENT!

cc: Demigods666

Nobody made a fool of themselves. Even if he has attained such level of power, I was only advising him out of good concern to maintain decorum. There is no need to talk about soul wasting here because that is what christainity does.
Re: Finally! I Found Jewsus! by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 03, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

hahahahahaha Jesus don suffer for una hand
Re: Finally! I Found Jewsus! by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 03, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Re: Finally! I Found Jewsus! by hopefulLandlord: 2:11pm On Apr 03, 2017
Smallville10:
grin
Re: Finally! I Found Jewsus! by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 03, 2017
ZirdoRoray:

Dude vital informations regarding ones self is either meditation routine, GD name or Current level.

This I will not just disclose to you bro over here.

We are not ignorant of the enemy.

But since you are so eager to know.

My kundalini is awakened, this is not the beta stage kundalini, if you are true SS you should know what I mean by beta stage.

There are two risings.

Beta and the Main one.

If you wanted to know personal info about me, why not contact me via telepathy through your third eye?

Instead you try to ridicule me for being discrete.

Father Satan does not advocate this. You should be careful of blasphemy, doin this openly saying I am boasting asking people to come meet me which I never did is blaspheming satan.

SS don't fight, ridicule themselves.

Read the aljiwah black book. You still have enough to learn.

I would love to enlighten you.

But once again.

I am busy Meditating I hardly come on here.

I do not have time for this.

1 Like

Re: Finally! I Found Jewsus! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 03, 2017
enshy:

I assure he'll will appear some April fool to you until you are in it.
It's for eternity!
Repent lest you perish without trace!

LOL Abeg go sit-down Bush ni grin
Re: Finally! I Found Jewsus! by ZirdoRoray(m): 6:06pm On Apr 03, 2017
Demigods666:

Dude vital informations regarding ones self is either meditation routine, GD name or Current level.

This I will not just disclose to you bro over here.

We are not ignorant of the enemy.

But since you are so eager to know.

My kundalini is awakened, this is not the beta stage kundalini, if you are true SS you should know what I mean by beta stage.

There are two risings.

Beta and the Main one.

If you wanted to know personal info about me, why not contact me via telepathy through your third eye?

Instead you try to ridicule me for being discrete.

Father Satan does not advocate this. You should be careful of blasphemy, doin this openly saying I am boasting asking people to come meet me which I never did is blaspheming satan.

SS don't fight, ridicule themselves.

Read the aljiwah black book. You still have enough to learn.

I would love to enlighten you.

But once again.

I am busy Meditating I hardly come on here.

I do not have time for this.

Cautioning you is not blasphemy. I have read almost all your posts on this forum so I know what I'm talking about. I told you my astral sight is not fully opened yet so telepathic communication at this stage is not 100% trustable. On the JoS forum, people talk about their level of power because they have never given out vital informations about themselves unless you have done so. The talk that I have much to learn is not true, I have studied every single posts, article and sermons by the JoS. I will not push this anymore and this is my last comment on this issue. Peace...
Re: Finally! I Found Jewsus! by omosefeeguaibor(f): 6:38pm On Apr 03, 2017
It's never too late to return to jesus
Re: Finally! I Found Jewsus! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 03, 2017
ZirdoRoray:

Cautioning you is not blasphemy. I have read almost all your posts on this forum so I know what I'm talking about. I told you my astral sight is not fully opened yet so telepathic communication at this stage is not 100% trustable. On the JoS forum, people talk about their level of power because they have never given out vital informations about themselves unless you have done so. The talk that I have much to learn is not true, I have studied every single posts, article and sermons by the JoS. I will not push this anymore and this is my last comment on this issue. Peace...

one can read a full book and still miss all the vital points.

2 Likes

Re: Finally! I Found Jewsus! by lordMac80(m): 5:21pm On May 11, 2017
Demigods666:
grin grin iffa hear.
grin

Can I possibly talk with you please, I need your help.. Your mail or something will do. Please. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Finally! I Found Jewsus! by Nostradamus: 6:31pm On May 20, 2017
Demigods666:

LOL Abeg go sit-down Bush ni grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mr Seun Your Attention Is Needed / Which Day Is Sabbath? Saturday Or Sunday? / Think Twice Before You Marry A Religious Fanatic , This Is Why !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.