Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Medical Device Manufacturer Looks For Agents - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Medical Device Manufacturer Looks For Agents (404 Views)

Officials Force Bet Naija Agents To Clean Their Surrounding In Calabar. Photos / Months After Suffering From Fire Burns, See What This Lady Looks Like Now. / The Lady That Was Injured By Gas Explosion Last Year, See How She Looks Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Medical Device Manufacturer Looks For Agents by seveliu(m): 8:31am On Apr 01, 2017
Hello to everyone!
Wish all of you have a nice day!
I'm Seve from China. Please allow me to introduce my company.
We are medical device manufacturer.We have extensive in the production and marking. Our products are gaining popularity in the market abroad because of high quality and competitive price. We are confident that our products will have a good market in your country.
Also we will provide you with all the resources to help you open up the market.
Hope we can have win-win business in future.
Looking forward to your kindly reply.
Contact me!
whatspp:+8618168284206 Skype ID: +8618168284206
Email:seve_liu@hotmail.com

1 Like

Re: Medical Device Manufacturer Looks For Agents by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 06, 2017
seveliu:
Hello to everyone!
Wish all of you have a nice day!
I'm Seve from China. Please allow me to introduce my company.
We are medical device manufacturer.We have extensive in the production and marking. Our products are gaining popularity in the market abroad because of high quality and competitive price. We are confident that our products will have a good market in your country.
Also we will provide you with all the resources to help you open up the market.
Hope we can have win-win business in future.
Looking forward to your kindly reply.
Contact me!
whatspp:+8618168284206 Skype ID: +8618168284206
Email:seve_liu@hotmail.com

I'm interested. I messaged you.

(1) (Reply)

4 Ingredients To Mix With Your Shampoo For Healthier Hair / Lack of sleep? 5 Bedtime Habits That You Should Avoid [ Doctorsofficeng] / Discover How To Spice Up Your Wardrobe In An Inexpensive Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.