Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,961 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating (27610 Views)

Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most / Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? / When Broke What Food Do You Eat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by yemmight(m): 3:39pm On Dec 28, 2009
Indomie/Spagetti with blended dry fish.  Life is good.
Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by koolchicco: 3:40pm On Dec 28, 2009
Isi Ewu!!
Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by BosColeone: 3:47pm On Dec 28, 2009
Best food? haaa, it has to be Poundie anyday, with groundnut soup, iyan ati obe epa, hmm you got to love it, yummy.
Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by prenny(m): 3:49pm On Dec 28, 2009
any good food well prepared
Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by THEAMAKA1: 3:55pm On Dec 28, 2009
a lot of people don't like breakfast but i love breakfast food!
i never ever skip breakfast.  grin
i can eat waffles, boy how i love waffles.  cheesy

most of the food that i love is junk food and i never get tired of eating it  embarassed
chips, Chips, CHIPS!! lol

and i like chicken, cooked any kind of way.

i really dont know, when i can remember something consistent ill post again.
but until then. . . lol

OHHHHHHHHHHHH I KNOW NOW!!! LOL
JOLLOF RICE!!!

**the one that looks like this**

the one that has a little spicy taste to it and then the fried or roasted chicken is the best compliment!!
boy do i love jollof rice, especially the party kind.

***reminds me of a story when i was about leaving naija and we were waiting in the port harcourt airport parking lot and my auntie brought a big tub of her special jollof rice along the car ride (looks just like the one in the picture). we had a flight that left at night so she wanted us to eat dinner before the long way back. OMG, i had about 2 and half plates that night and about 3 chicken legs!! lol good ol' days***
Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by beejaei: 3:55pm On Dec 28, 2009
That would have to be any form of rice.
Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by THEAMAKA1: 3:59pm On Dec 28, 2009
this is not really food when eaten alone but can be like a "side dish" when eating other nigeian meals.
but i LOVE LOVE LOVE FRIEND PLANTAIN!!
i don't get tired of eating this either.

[img]http://3.bp..com/_fUB2wCHK-d4/SxjNEh5O08I/AAAAAAAAA-k/R-XvRdZoNIg/s800/fried+plantains2.JPG[/img]

my OTHER auntie in naija makes this the best!! she adds a special something when frying it but i forgot what she adds. it makes it so unique, good, and addicting.

i also love to eat Chicken sandwhiches (or the McChicken on the McDonalds menu) i can eat that a lot too.
i just love chicken i think. lol
Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by sweetpie23: 4:02pm On Dec 28, 2009
rice and apple
Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by THEAMAKA1: 4:04pm On Dec 28, 2009
OHHHHHHHHHH I FINALLY REMEMBERED NOW!!!
I'll make this my last post. lol

[size=30pt]FRENCH FRIES!!![/size]
i can probably eat this three times a day. but not just any kind the crispy ones that are thin and just sooo damn good!!
i love them with ketchup or sometimes i like to dip my french fries in a special "dessert" (dessert withheald cause some might find it disgusting. lol)

this third pic makes me drool, you can just see the crispy goodness in those fries!
[img]http://blogs.helsinki.fi/grotesque/files/2007/12/french_fries.png[/img]

**i think im guilty of loving fried food**  embarassed
**i think i wanna go out and get some today**
Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by Mannylex(m): 4:17pm On Dec 28, 2009
/\/\/\ u got to reduce it, so as not get too fat, and to avoid pimples. I luv fried food too, but to an extent.
Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by TheSly: 4:21pm On Dec 28, 2009

Ricey. . . . .I can eat this for a whole straight month. cool
When some hommies says its too much. . . .I just tell em to Shut up!! cool
Without Rice. . . .There is no me. . . cool cool
Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by queenesthr(f): 4:22pm On Dec 28, 2009
Fresh fish pepper soup
Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by THEAMAKA1: 4:22pm On Dec 28, 2009
lol @ The Sly stealing my pic and my food! angry embarassed
Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by yeswecan(m): 4:28pm On Dec 28, 2009
French fries is cool but not Macdonald's . . . . Back home i love Ogbolo soup and pounded yarm . . . . OMG
Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by ruskiee(m): 4:53pm On Dec 28, 2009
Ugh those photos sad got me hungry right now.

1 Like

Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by ReachRich(m): 5:06pm On Dec 28, 2009
Jollof rice,fried plantain & fried chicken with a cool pack of 5alive.Chaiiiiii.Infact i'm eating this 2morow.
Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by ow11(m): 5:12pm On Dec 28, 2009
Jollof rice!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by dfanthom(m): 5:17pm On Dec 28, 2009
love to eat pounded yam/eba with atamah/affang/white soup laced with jogging catfish, strolling snails & goatmeat, garnished with enough shrimps, lobsters etc. can't stop loving yam meals, do not really like fried foods.

ekpang nkukwo is a constant delight!

grin
Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by DoubleN(m): 5:23pm On Dec 28, 2009
Just has to be Potato chips!!!
Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by osik: 5:27pm On Dec 28, 2009
Bread and Tea any day any time
Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by suala: 5:29pm On Dec 28, 2009
hmm
Definitely jollof rice and bbq chicken.

1 Like

Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by asoderock(m): 5:30pm On Dec 28, 2009
As for me I can never get tired of fresh fish in "Edikai ko" with akpu/garri transported with soft drink
Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by leyinjuege(f): 5:34pm On Dec 28, 2009
rice nd chicken
Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by ogilvy2009(m): 5:39pm On Dec 28, 2009
smiley I love beans for as an adult I enjoy liquor with pepper soup (Isi ewu or Point-n-kill Fish).
Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by gidson12(m): 5:40pm On Dec 28, 2009
isiewu, nkwobi and 4 bottle of cold star to wash down grin grin grin grin
Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by THEAMAKA1: 5:43pm On Dec 28, 2009
now everyone is saying chicken and rice grin grin grin

ReachRich:

Jollof rice,fried plantain & fried chicken with a cool pack of 5alive.Chaiiiiii.Infact i'm eating this 2morow.
that sounds so good! cheesy

suala:

hmm
Definitely jollof rice and bbq chicken.
i forgot to add BBQ Chicken but i still file that under "Chicken" anyway.
well i already said i like Chicken any way its prepared, but i LOVE LOVE LOVE BBQ!!!
haven't had any in a while. thanks for the reminder. grin
Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by Princek12(m): 5:55pm On Dec 28, 2009
Moi Moi and suya all day err day

1 Like

Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by Nizoral(f): 6:19pm On Dec 28, 2009
Roasted Yam and fried palmoil filled with choped onions in tiny bits oh gosh! Ur missing
Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 28, 2009
Bread and Suya! + Chi exotic
Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by SexyWunmi(f): 6:22pm On Dec 28, 2009
rice and fried stew, all time favourite.
Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by finemocha(f): 6:23pm On Dec 28, 2009
fried rice and cake

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Surprising Ways To Enjoy Nigerian Jollof Rice / The Secret Of Buka Stew - MSG, Firewood, Palm-oil Or Juju ? / Download Free Video On How To Make Chocolate Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.