Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Middle Men Is Killing The Uber Business - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Middle Men Is Killing The Uber Business (1055 Views)

Sold: 06 Toyota Corolla For Uber Business / Urgent! In Need Of Someone To Buy Off My Uber Business / Are Kia Forte And Hyundai Elantra Good For Uber Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Middle Men Is Killing The Uber Business by keneryhark(m): 12:27pm On Apr 01, 2017
the existence of middle men is killing the uber business. the most important partners in this business are drivers and uber. unfortunately all drivers can’t own a vehicle which brings into play the importance of an investor , known as a partner. The question is do the system needs a fleet manager? When uber entered into the Nigerian market. They were the only market player in the ehailing business which ment drivers are restricted to the platform alone. To encourage investors, uber created a system that allows the monitoring of drivers activities related to the platform. An investor can monitor daily drivers performance like rating, earnings ,canceled trips, hours online etc. To keep drivers at check so as not to use the vehicle for other purpose. This also contradict what uber preached when wooing drivers as regards drivers been able to determine work time flexibility. In addition uber came up with systematic profit sharing format which is popularly known as the % sharing format. For an investor(partner) that is very busy ,he or she needed someone that could help monitor drivers activities related to the app, buy fuel for the vehicle and also see to the repair of vehicles earns the need for a fleet manager. Problem started with the above mention business model when drivers started getting a lot of juicy off uber jobs there by wanting to determine their own work time schedule, so this business model was scrap for the rental and hp(drive to own) agreement. With these business model investors only needs to get a good driver and wait to be paid weekly. Don’t be deceive by any fleet manager as your vehicle would be used and given back to you worst than u gave it out initially to them with little or no return.
REASON: he or she offers to pay 40k weekly and gives it out to a driver at 45k weekly. The driver that collect the vehicle would only intend to drive the vehicle for a while ,then move on to a 40k offer.
Uber is not as lucrative as it use to be as there is Stive competition from other ehailing platform notably taxify. I can boldly tell you all experience drivers work on the two platform simultaneously.
The only justifiable reason to give your vehicle to a fleet manager is if the person in question is a mechanical engineer that repairs that kind of vehicle because that is the only reason his or her service is needed.
In conclusion i would advice all prospective investors/partner join the uber driver/taxify telegram group where we have over 150 drivers u can choose from. Join the group familliarize yourself with active members and have them recomend a driver. Any disagreement in future can be reported on the group and settled. I have witness a lot of reported issues settled amicably among various partners and drivers. To be added on tele gram download and reach me to be added 08059290962. I am also available for a hp agreement. Thanks for your time.
Re: Middle Men Is Killing The Uber Business by Miradamian: 2:55pm On Apr 01, 2017
So na your own market u just try to sell... Telegram my foot

1 Like

Re: Middle Men Is Killing The Uber Business by eezeribe(m): 4:36pm On Apr 01, 2017
Miradamian:
So na your own market u just try to sell... Telegram my foot

Don't mind him,with his "pull him down" mentality
Re: Middle Men Is Killing The Uber Business by 2FlowZ(m): 5:16am On Jul 05, 2018
keneryhark:
the existence of middle men is killing the uber business. the most important partners in this business are drivers and uber. unfortunately all drivers can’t own a vehicle which brings into play the importance of an investor , known as a partner. The question is do the system needs a fleet manager? When uber entered into the Nigerian market. They were the only market player in the ehailing business which ment drivers are restricted to the platform alone. To encourage investors, uber created a system that allows the monitoring of drivers activities related to the platform. An investor can monitor daily drivers performance like rating, earnings ,canceled trips, hours online etc. To keep drivers at check so as not to use the vehicle for other purpose. This also contradict what uber preached when wooing drivers as regards drivers been able to determine work time flexibility. In addition uber came up with systematic profit sharing format which is popularly known as the % sharing format. For an investor(partner) that is very busy ,he or she needed someone that could help monitor drivers activities related to the app, buy fuel for the vehicle and also see to the repair of vehicles earns the need for a fleet manager. Problem started with the above mention business model when drivers started getting a lot of juicy off uber jobs there by wanting to determine their own work time schedule, so this business model was scrap for the rental and hp(drive to own) agreement. With these business model investors only needs to get a good driver and wait to be paid weekly. Don’t be deceive by any fleet manager as your vehicle would be used and given back to you worst than u gave it out initially to them with little or no return.
REASON: he or she offers to pay 40k weekly and gives it out to a driver at 45k weekly. The driver that collect the vehicle would only intend to drive the vehicle for a while ,then move on to a 40k offer.
Uber is not as lucrative as it use to be as there is Stive competition from other ehailing platform notably taxify. I can boldly tell you all experience drivers work on the two platform simultaneously.
The only justifiable reason to give your vehicle to a fleet manager is if the person in question is a mechanical engineer that repairs that kind of vehicle because that is the only reason his or her service is needed.
In conclusion i would advice all prospective investors/partner join the uber driver/taxify telegram group where we have over 150 drivers u can choose from. Join the group familliarize yourself with active members and have them recomend a driver. Any disagreement in future can be reported on the group and settled. I have witness a lot of reported issues settled amicably among various partners and drivers. To be added on tele gram download and reach me to be added 08059290962. I am also available for a hp agreement. Thanks for your time.

Please add me in the group...I need a car owner to partner with....07060509656
Re: Middle Men Is Killing The Uber Business by phoenixlite07: 10:51am On Jul 09, 2018
please add me in the group, i need a car owner who is ready to partner.....................08034724752

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Camry 2008 For Sale. SOLD! SOLD!! / Camry 1999 And 2001 Model For Sale..,.call..08131012103...benin / Mitsubishi Lancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.