Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,431 members, 7,815,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Who Remembers This Guinness TV Ad? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Remembers This Guinness TV Ad? (984 Views)

Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? / Who Still Remembers This Guinness Michael Power Advert ? / Very Funny : Who Remembers This Epic Scene In Legendary Movie Mr Bones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Remembers This Guinness TV Ad? by Mrtesso: 2:39pm On Apr 01, 2017
So it was Friday night, month end, weekend, salaries in hand - my friends nd I were wondering where would be a nice place to chill out in our little suburb. Seems like majority voted for an outdoor sport bar . Suddenly Elvis cherred, "and so, we gather at the bar...let the beer see the skies". Instantly that brought back memories of this inspiring Guinness greatness Advert, and set foot to the amazing conversations we had over drinks last night. But Thats not the point...

Does Anyone here remember that interesting. Afro-themed My friend Udeme Advert??

Here it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZp3448RSdc
Re: Who Remembers This Guinness TV Ad? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 01, 2017
Udeme!!! My dad did love this advert. Without watching it, I still remember

"My friend Udeme is a great man. When he was a boy, his teachers asked him where he dreamed of work(ing)-there he said, and he was good to his dreams " cheesy
Re: Who Remembers This Guinness TV Ad? by Mrtesso: 5:14pm On Apr 01, 2017
darioNaharis:
Udeme!!! My dad did love this advert. Without watching it, I still remember

"My friend Udeme is a great man. When he was a boy, his teachers asked him where he dreamed of work(ing)-there he said, and he was good to his dreams " cheesy

Who wouldn't love the AD, there was no macho man with half unclad ladies drooling....
Re: Who Remembers This Guinness TV Ad? by nellaluv(f): 4:47am On Apr 02, 2017
I remember Michael Powers wella tongue
Re: Who Remembers This Guinness TV Ad? by Mrtesso: 5:54pm On Apr 02, 2017
nellaluv:
I remember Michael Powers wella tongue

That one was nice A.D.too with well played characters....so u like the steel black man, with all them ripped abs and stunts abi?

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News Tboss Is The Last Fake House Mate / Wedding Party 2: Two Times The Fun (pictures) / It’s Here! Marvel Releases Teaser Poster & Synopsis For ‘black Panther’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.