Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Will you like to be an Exporter of Nigeria foodstuffs??? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Will you like to be an Exporter of Nigeria foodstuffs??? (3041 Views)

Nigeria To Become Third World Largest Exporter Of Gas / Urgent- We Need An Exporter Of Aluminium,corper Wire Scrap For Serious Business / Pls Help! A Friend From South Africa Needs An Exporter Of Chili Pepper From Nig. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will you like to be an Exporter of Nigeria foodstuffs??? by Blossomexport6(f): 4:13pm On Apr 01, 2017
Will you like to be a Nigeria foodstuffs Exporter such as Garri, Yam flour, Kolanut, Dried fish, dried pepper, Indomine, Semolina, Ugwu, Ogbono, e.t.c to Duba, Canada, UK, USA e.t.c which you can start with just 10,000.

I have students who commerce this business with a very little start up and grow to a big time exporte.
Not only does it require little or no financial investment, it also offers the prestige of working with clients from all over the world. This has been made possible due to the advancements in information and communication technology (ICT).

Contact Blossom Export on:
OR whatsapp us on 08099421246.

Thank you.

Re: Will you like to be an Exporter of Nigeria foodstuffs??? by Blossomexport6(f): 4:27pm On Apr 01, 2017
Contact us for all your exporting needs.
We exports the best of the best, we sell per Kg / Mts.

Contact person: Mrs Folake Omoyajowo.

Thank you.

Re: Will you like to be an Exporter of Nigeria foodstuffs??? by Blossomexport6(f): 7:58am On Apr 02, 2017
It might interest you to know that the gap between you and the millions is nothing but the ''basic understanding the fundamentals of an export business process."

if you are unemployed / financially challenged then your condition is could be likened to this scenario, '' A man that has crude oil well hidden in his backyard but starves of food all day due to his ignorance of the enormous wealth starring at him every time.
Re: Will you like to be an Exporter of Nigeria foodstuffs??? by ifeomagodwin75: 9:43am On Apr 02, 2017
Blossomexport6:
Will you like to be a Nigeria foodstuffs Exporter such as Garri, Yam flour, Kolanut, Dried fish, dried pepper, Indomine, Semolina, Ugwu, Ogbono, e.t.c to Duba, Canada, UK, USA e.t.c which you can start with just 10,000.

I have students who commerce this business with a very little start up and grow to a big time exporte.
Not only does it require little or no financial investment, it also offers the prestige of working with clients from all over the world. This has been made possible due to the advancements in information and communication technology (ICT).

Contact Blossom Export on:
Where's your location sir/ma
Re: Will you like to be an Exporter of Nigeria foodstuffs??? by Jideh9ty(m): 11:07am On Apr 02, 2017
Add me up..Whatsapp 07038652129.Lets talk business.
Re: Will you like to be an Exporter of Nigeria foodstuffs??? by Blossomexport6(f): 3:04pm On Apr 02, 2017
Fresh okra ready for exportation

Re: Will you like to be an Exporter of Nigeria foodstuffs??? by Kajiang02(m): 3:31pm On Apr 02, 2017
Why do you want us to contact you?
Do you have business's propositions?
Are you intending to recruit people to form a team?
Do you intend selling a book (E or hardback) ?
What's the end game in your reasons for our contacting you?

I may be interested in this export business, but I'll need clarity before sticking my funds into it.

Thanks.
Re: Will you like to be an Exporter of Nigeria foodstuffs??? by Ifydelight4u: 5:44pm On Apr 02, 2017
Please Blossom add me on your WhatsApp with this no: 08064078806. Thanks
Re: Will you like to be an Exporter of Nigeria foodstuffs??? by kaz: 6:12pm On Apr 02, 2017
pls add me to 08038189148 kaz
Re: Will you like to be an Exporter of Nigeria foodstuffs??? by mascotblaze(m): 7:59pm On Apr 02, 2017
Kajiang02:

I may be interested in this export business, but I'll need clarity before sticking my funds into it.

Thanks.

seconded
Re: Will you like to be an Exporter of Nigeria foodstuffs??? by Blossomexport6(f): 8:02pm On Apr 02, 2017
I believe this write up is simple enough for anybody to understand. '' i said anybody who is interested in becoming exporter should contact me" i don't sell e-book, i trained people.
Re: Will you like to be an Exporter of Nigeria foodstuffs??? by conceptz21: 10:29pm On Apr 02, 2017
Kajiang02:

Thanks.

I support
Re: Will you like to be an Exporter of Nigeria foodstuffs??? by Kajiang02(m): 5:37pm On Apr 03, 2017
Blossomexport6:
I believe this write up is simple enough for anybody to understand. '' i said anybody who is interested in becoming exporter should contact me" i don't sell e-book, i trained people.

No one has an issue with contacting you ma'am, infact, we all want to learn and be part of the training.
When will it commence?
What are the likely questions or things we should prepare for?
Will the training be done here on NL or a different venue?

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Will you like to be an Exporter of Nigeria foodstuffs??? by Blossomexport6(f): 6:29pm On Apr 03, 2017
Contact Blossom Export on this phone number 08059770273 for details.
Thank you,
Re: Will you like to be an Exporter of Nigeria foodstuffs??? by greenmonk: 6:56am On Apr 29, 2018
Blossomexport6:
Contact Blossom Export on this phone number 08059770273 for details.

Thank you,
Is this training still available?

(1) (Reply)

Has Jumia Stopped Its 'pay On Delivery' Option? / Can Gtb Naira Mastercard Be Used For Online Payments(help) / Do It Yourself Guide To Earning Money With Konga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.