Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,723 members, 7,824,053 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Medical Doctor Arrested With Fake ABU Certificate In Ogun - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Medical Doctor Arrested With Fake ABU Certificate In Ogun (23006 Views)

Doctor Arrested For Trying To Resuscitate Someone That Committed Suicide / Small Doctor Arrested By Police For Firearms Possession (PHOTO) / Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Medical Doctor Arrested With Fake ABU Certificate In Ogun by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 02, 2017
MrRichy:
ABU again ?
Can it mean that the said Doctor would have been exonerated if he knew the V.......?
Re: Medical Doctor Arrested With Fake ABU Certificate In Ogun by sharpchap: 1:44pm On Apr 02, 2017
Show us the asambodo let us know if it it is even a good forgery. Proudly abusite and abumsite.
Re: Medical Doctor Arrested With Fake ABU Certificate In Ogun by IYANGBALI: 2:07pm On Apr 02, 2017
cosade:

Lala and Seun doing Phd programs in ABU?
they are doing their first degrees.
Re: Medical Doctor Arrested With Fake ABU Certificate In Ogun by bizzibodi(m): 3:16pm On Apr 02, 2017
dimexilux:

http://saharareporters.com/2017/03/31/medical-doctor-arrested-fake-abu-certificate-0

Just see how this shiit & Dino are dragging d reputation of ABU & her certificate in d mud.
Re: Medical Doctor Arrested With Fake ABU Certificate In Ogun by EAZY2422(m): 3:20pm On Apr 02, 2017
hmmm.....with all dis ABU news just trending anyhow,they will soon ask all graduates to come for proper verification if they actually graduated.
Re: Medical Doctor Arrested With Fake ABU Certificate In Ogun by bizzibodi(m): 3:25pm On Apr 02, 2017
Degree has become so cheap that olodo like Dino has 8 degrees haba!
Re: Medical Doctor Arrested With Fake ABU Certificate In Ogun by EAZY2422(m): 3:27pm On Apr 02, 2017
yinkard4me:
Everyone want to associate wit d great school....
Naturally ahead of u.
i tell u.nd it makes me more proud to be an alumini.it is a thing of joy to see everyone wanting to be associated with d best.what more can i say.
Re: Medical Doctor Arrested With Fake ABU Certificate In Ogun by michoteejay: 4:02pm On Apr 02, 2017
Ahmad Bello University, a dumped site for those that don't have secondary school result. I mean WAEC. Because Dino saga is all about fake certificate obtained from Ahmadu Bello University has he claimed. Without much Ado, I can say that Dino Melaye's certificate might be fake, and the V C certificate should also be reviewed. Nevertheless, have never seen a situation where a graduation gown is being sold to graduants, but all I know is to pay for the rent of the gown.Where did he get the gown? And why did he put it on for section at the upper house, his the place a graduation ground? My questions are begging for an answer by Senator Dino. What Dino has done is a criminal act to Academy sector. Which way Nigeria? Where is our democracy heading to? May God help us
Re: Medical Doctor Arrested With Fake ABU Certificate In Ogun by Nengak: 4:51pm On Apr 02, 2017
bizzibodi:
Degree has become so cheap that olodo like Dino has 8 degrees haba!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7MhyiKO3Gk
Re: Medical Doctor Arrested With Fake ABU Certificate In Ogun by yinkard4me(m): 6:25pm On Apr 02, 2017
EAZY2422:
i tell u.nd it makes me more proud to be an alumini.it is a thing of joy to see everyone wanting to be associated with d best.what more can i say.
Say no more bruh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! Nigerian Man Executed In Indonesia Over Drug(photos) / Bawa: EFCC Has Recovered $20m Worth Of Cryptocurrency From Fraudsters / Silas Onyima: Gunmen Kill Anambra Community Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.