Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Bbnaija: Ebuka Poses With Housemates Friends And Family After Their Visit (Pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Ebuka Poses With Housemates Friends And Family After Their Visit (Pics) (39014 Views)

Regina Daniels Goes Shopping With Family After Childbirth / Van Vicker Forced To Sleep Outside By His Family After Croatia Lost To France / Davido Made Director At Dad's Company As Fashola & Governor Osun Visit(pics,vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Ebuka Poses With Housemates Friends And Family After Their Visit (Pics) by Nnamddi(m): 6:20pm On Apr 01, 2017
Big Brother Naija Host, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu poses with Friends and Family of 6 remaining Housemates after their visit in the house earlier today.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/04/bbnaija-ebuka-poses-with-housemates-friends-and-family.html?m=1

2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Poses With Housemates Friends And Family After Their Visit (Pics) by avicky(f): 6:22pm On Apr 01, 2017
Black is really beautiful. Bisola's sis looks radiant.

101 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Poses With Housemates Friends And Family After Their Visit (Pics) by youngest85(m): 6:24pm On Apr 01, 2017
avicky:
Black is really beautiful. Bisola's sis looks radiant.

I disagree with you

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Poses With Housemates Friends And Family After Their Visit (Pics) by avicky(f): 6:30pm On Apr 01, 2017
youngest85:

I disagree with you
With what exactly?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Poses With Housemates Friends And Family After Their Visit (Pics) by oruma19: 6:46pm On Apr 01, 2017
I was rily entertained by the lady from one, marvis' sister. The woman de yarn scata. Shr was the realest amongst those who came. Othera were trying to "package" but the woman nor send. Marvis may win from the way she sounded... Governor wike supporting marvis' is a big boost. Rivers gvt can spend anything to make her win. I am sure of that...

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Poses With Housemates Friends And Family After Their Visit (Pics) by Nnamddi(m): 7:50pm On Apr 01, 2017
oruma19:
I was rily entertained by the lady from one, marvis' sister. The woman de yarn scata. Shr was the realest amongst those who came. Othera were trying to "package" but the woman nor send. Marvis may win from the way she sounded... Governor wike supporting marvis' is a big boost. Rivers gvt can spend anything to make her win. I am sure of that...

Yeah, Marvis Sister entertained viewers during her visit. But, talking about winning the show, Gats be between Efe and Bisola.

Efe for me.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Poses With Housemates Friends And Family After Their Visit (Pics) by PhilAmadeus: 8:35pm On Apr 01, 2017
Nice fams....buh tha Bisola's sister tho....abeg who get that jona pics whey him dey lick lips

8 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Poses With Housemates Friends And Family After Their Visit (Pics) by ekanDamie: 9:06pm On Apr 01, 2017
Tboss's family is not hard to identify mehn.

dayum!!! I love clean babes..

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Poses With Housemates Friends And Family After Their Visit (Pics) by gradeA(m): 9:09pm On Apr 01, 2017
I don't need anyone to point out tboss fam

9 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Poses With Housemates Friends And Family After Their Visit (Pics) by erutoria: 9:09pm On Apr 01, 2017
Marvis 'sister is entertaining. Biggie show them today shaar..... We see cry cry adult today

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Poses With Housemates Friends And Family After Their Visit (Pics) by petsey(m): 9:09pm On Apr 01, 2017
enjoy ursef wen u r young
Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Poses With Housemates Friends And Family After Their Visit (Pics) by yinkard4me(m): 9:10pm On Apr 01, 2017
To be honest, i enjoy the bbnaija show more on twitter than d real something on TV, each time i also try to watch and enjoy d show d way people discuss it and tune to d channel, i get bored max 3minutes of watching...
But baba, d kind bbnaija keyboard E-warriors wey dey dt twitter 24/7 no be here... grin cheesy
Efe, Bisola and Tboss go com out self shock, wit d kind civil war wey dey dt twitter untop dem grin

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Poses With Housemates Friends And Family After Their Visit (Pics) by Tenim47(m): 9:10pm On Apr 01, 2017
chelsea spoilt my ticket lipsrsealed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Poses With Housemates Friends And Family After Their Visit (Pics) by KingAfo(m): 9:10pm On Apr 01, 2017
ekanDamie:

I love clean babes.
Weare the same

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Poses With Housemates Friends And Family After Their Visit (Pics) by tribalistseun: 9:10pm On Apr 01, 2017
I like that fair girl, who is she?

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Poses With Housemates Friends And Family After Their Visit (Pics) by Moving4: 9:12pm On Apr 01, 2017
Cute Pics

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Poses With Housemates Friends And Family After Their Visit (Pics) by ekanDamie: 9:12pm On Apr 01, 2017
KingAfo:
Weare the same
lol. cheers my brova

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Poses With Housemates Friends And Family After Their Visit (Pics) by IYANGBALI: 9:12pm On Apr 01, 2017
ekanDamie:

dayum!!! I love clean babes..
make I bring Vaseline

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Poses With Housemates Friends And Family After Their Visit (Pics) by tribalistseun: 9:12pm On Apr 01, 2017
Tboss family are bless, they don't have business being ugly

16 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Poses With Housemates Friends And Family After Their Visit (Pics) by Dezzx(m): 9:13pm On Apr 01, 2017
tribalistseun:
na my side chick be dat.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Poses With Housemates Friends And Family After Their Visit (Pics) by mamapidgin: 9:13pm On Apr 01, 2017
waoi
Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Poses With Housemates Friends And Family After Their Visit (Pics) by metorichmond(m): 9:13pm On Apr 01, 2017

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Poses With Housemates Friends And Family After Their Visit (Pics) by zicoraads: 9:13pm On Apr 01, 2017
Tenim47:
chelsea spoilt my ticket lipsrsealed
Hahahahaaa grin cheesy

Abi nau. Na wetin matter to boiz be this
Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Poses With Housemates Friends And Family After Their Visit (Pics) by ekanDamie: 9:14pm On Apr 01, 2017
IYANGBALI:
make I bring Vaseline
no man, I don't self-service. I'm a child of God.

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Poses With Housemates Friends And Family After Their Visit (Pics) by fabuloz1(m): 9:14pm On Apr 01, 2017
tribalistseun:
Tboss's sister grin she's dope

8 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Poses With Housemates Friends And Family After Their Visit (Pics) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 01, 2017
grin grin
Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Poses With Housemates Friends And Family After Their Visit (Pics) by librangyps(f): 9:14pm On Apr 01, 2017
Debbie said the man that visited her is their care taker lwkmd grin

15 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Poses With Housemates Friends And Family After Their Visit (Pics) by Akbaba3310(m): 9:15pm On Apr 01, 2017
Cane dey wait for Debbie Rise for house oo. Na Marvis sister suppose dey for the main show, chei she dey yarn.

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Poses With Housemates Friends And Family After Their Visit (Pics) by Divay22(f): 9:16pm On Apr 01, 2017
Efe broda no hard to see o....
Team EFE

7 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Poses With Housemates Friends And Family After Their Visit (Pics) by tribalistseun: 9:17pm On Apr 01, 2017
Dezzx:
na my side chick be dat.
you dey find trouble, if I nack you jazz now them go say I wicked. Babe wey don make me enter bathroom now, take your time o

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Poses With Housemates Friends And Family After Their Visit (Pics) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 01, 2017
metorichmond:
The heat in abuja is something else...Ac sef don tire to the work! Mtcheeeeew

grin as in ehn

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Poses With Housemates Friends And Family After Their Visit (Pics) by jayloms: 9:18pm On Apr 01, 2017
Mehn! Marvis sis crack me up real good. cheesy

Why d fück were they crying undecided lipsrsealed

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim's Sister Gets Engaged (photos) / Festus Oladunjoye & Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Wear Super Eagles Jersey / Throw Back Pictures Of Korede Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.