Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (1335) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1721544 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1332) (1333) (1334) (1335) (1336) (1337) (1338) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sulasa07(m): 1:21pm On Dec 16, 2019
We that we have jejely undergone the A5 pro presale saga,gather and lets take selfie.
Presale purchase of any product,never in my life again.

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 1:48pm On Dec 16, 2019
sulasa07:
We that we have jejely undergone the A5 pro presale saga,gather and lets take selfie.
Presale purchase of any product,never in my life again.

Whatever happened to pride..... Your money bakes your device............. cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by leTrizzle: 2:11pm On Dec 16, 2019
My umidigi one charging port just packed up. Don't know what to do.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by raphok1(m): 2:15pm On Dec 16, 2019
Hello fam. My Umidigi A5 pro just arrived from jumia. Pls what's the best launcher to use? Pls reply asap.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jidibia(m): 2:15pm On Dec 16, 2019
leTrizzle:
Haba nah!!! Are you sure you didn't rough handle the phone. But it's type C so the issue of charging port spoiling so easy should not have come up nah. Please let's always learn to handle our devices with utmost care. Try and get a good phone engineer to fix it for you. Good luck.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jidibia(m): 2:17pm On Dec 16, 2019
raphok1:
Hello fam. My Umidigi A5 pro just arrived from jumia. Pls what's the best launcher to use? Pls reply asap.
Most third party launchers drain battery so I advise you just stick with the folo come laucher jejely.

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by jboixxx: 2:37pm On Dec 16, 2019
saint2ace:

Na true sef, my infinix zero 3 is still working oh. Make I go scatter cupboard grin
You try sir
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sulasa07(m): 2:56pm On Dec 16, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Whatever happened to pride..... Your money bakes your device............. cheesy
Let them bake it first,then I'll pay and collect. grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by leTrizzle: 3:06pm On Dec 16, 2019
Jidibia:

Haba nah!!! Are you sure you didn't rough handle the phone. But it's type C so the issue of charging port spoiling so easy should not have come up nah. Please let's always learn to handle our devices with utmost care. Try and get a good phone engineer to fix it for you. Good luck.
I handle my devices with care. First it was the charger (all 3 umidigi chargers here got burnt) now this. I just tire I swear.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 3:09pm On Dec 16, 2019
Tservices:
UMIDIGI is a Scam company and Lexusgs430 is their agent (Scammer). From 14 October to 15 December (2 solid months), not even 1 unit of F2 have been shipped and received worldwide.
If you doubt me, use Google or read Customers reviews on Umidigi F2 Official store on Aliexpress. That company is a scam enterprise. Nobody should order from that store again. I'm going ahead to cancel my order.
If you have noticed, the F2 orders on the official store keeps dropping everyday (from 22k to 21k) bcus pple are finding out the truth

Nobody is a moniker here on NL. This your ranting aren't new here bro. We've shared the worst of experience with same issue but we still stay bcus the experience is worthwhile.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 3:11pm On Dec 16, 2019
saint2ace:

I don turn to John Sun ABI? grin grin

Probably
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 3:11pm On Dec 16, 2019
saint2ace:

Oukitel, Leeco and Xiaomi. Scroll above for info

Can I have your p wise
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jidibia(m): 3:12pm On Dec 16, 2019
leTrizzle:

I handle my devices with care. First it was the charger (all 3 umidigi chargers here got burnt) now this. I just tire I swear.
Maybe your power source is faulty.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 3:13pm On Dec 16, 2019
sulasa07:

Let them bake it first,then I'll pay and collect. grin

Haba, Umidigi nah small company, still trying to grow........

Nah all of una cause am, the beauty of their devices, inevitably created an avalanche of demands, that snowed umidigi under......... They would deliver........ wink
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 3:15pm On Dec 16, 2019
leTrizzle:

The charging port is generic........ Any good technician can replace it.........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by yungsmart(m): 3:44pm On Dec 16, 2019
raphok1:

Poco or nova launcher
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 4:33pm On Dec 16, 2019
me wey umipatience don wet like this , if they like make dem no ship am till february we are waiting grin grin grin after waiting for 62 days somebody will now tell me to go and cancel the order because umidigi is a scam angry angry umidigi has taught me and my friends patience cheesy cheesy A5 pro was the starter pack
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by seunpinky(m): 4:43pm On Dec 16, 2019
@lexusgs430, I tried ordering for the Uwatch GT last night but due to bad network could not make my order on aliexpress. Tried ordering now and the price has increased from 14,495 to 29,000... embarassed embarassed embarassed
Lexusgs430:
Abi this one too nah photoshop? I don't only blindly talk about a product, i also put my money where my mouth is.......
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 4:49pm On Dec 16, 2019
meanwhile umidigi has shipped the 2 orders we placed for the f2
oga lexusgs430 hope you are here
sir saint2face please help us thank God

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 4:53pm On Dec 16, 2019
khalidx:
meanwhile umidigi has shipped the 2 orders we placed for the f2
oga lexusgs430 hope you are here
sir saint2face please help us thank God

Remember, this Lexusgs430 got no role here and is also a scamming agent for Umidigi........... grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 4:56pm On Dec 16, 2019
khalidx:
me wey umipatience don wet like this , if they like make dem no ship am till february we are waiting grin grin grin after waiting for 62 days somebody will now tell me to go and cancel the order because umidigi is a scam angry angry umidigi has taught me and my friends patience cheesy cheesy A5 pro was the starter pack

Don't take a gamble...... Umidigi is a scamming company and employed one stupid fellow called Lexusgs430, to perfect their scamming scheme........ grin

Me dey await EFCC, DSS & ICPC.......... smiley
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by meshachdbuzz(m): 4:57pm On Dec 16, 2019
nongo123:

I'm in South Africa, and Y5 2019 are readily available in local retailers.

shocked shocked my bad..if I were you I will order it and wait till it comes.. 2to 3wk won't kill u
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 4:57pm On Dec 16, 2019
seunpinky:
@lexusgs430, I tried ordering for the Uwatch GT last night but due to bad network could not make my order on aliexpress. Tried ordering now and the price has increased from 14,495 to 29,000... embarassed embarassed embarassed

Try again later, price might be experiencing a spike...... We need to organise plenty more people to scam........ wink

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by meshachdbuzz(m): 4:58pm On Dec 16, 2019
Mustack:

Nango is not from NG he's from SA

Ok..do I really have to check bio before quoting?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by raphok1(m): 5:00pm On Dec 16, 2019
Thanks bro

yungsmart:

Poco or nova launcher
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by meshachdbuzz(m): 5:03pm On Dec 16, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Over 30 days...... Still awaiting my Umidigi Power 3.......

I have lots of umipatience left in my tank............. grin

Y do umidigi official store always have long processing time? And the worst part of it is that they don't reply your chat.. They don't even read it self lipsrsealed undecided
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 5:07pm On Dec 16, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Remember, this Lexusgs430 got no role here and is also a scamming agent for Umidigi........... grin
don't worry your reward is in heaven
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 5:08pm On Dec 16, 2019
meshachdbuzz:

Y do umidigi official store always have long processing time? And the worst part of it is that they don't reply your chat.. They don't even read it self lipsrsealed undecided

If you read through their twitter feed + Facebook posts....... How many people can they individually respond to?.......

Hence, they send one message encompassing all....... But what do I know, i got no role here + a scamming agent.......... smiley
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 5:09pm On Dec 16, 2019
khalidx:
don't worry your reward is in heaven

Absolutely.......
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 5:11pm On Dec 16, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Don't take a gamble...... Umidigi is a scamming company and employed one stupid fellow called Lexusgs430, to perfect their scamming scheme........ grin

Me dey await EFCC, DSS & ICPC.......... smiley
i saw your name on Interpol most wanted list.
I heard magu has been instructed to arrest you as soon as you step into Naija...
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 5:13pm On Dec 16, 2019
khalidx:
i saw your name on Interpol most wanted list.
I heard magu has been instructed to arrest you as soon as you step into Naija...

Wetin Umidigi go cause, Umidigi no go fit pack am........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by seunpinky(m): 5:19pm On Dec 16, 2019
Ok boss, would be on the look out grin
Lexusgs430:

Try again later, price might be experiencing a spike...... We need to organise plenty more people to scam........ wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (1332) (1333) (1334) (1335) (1336) (1337) (1338) ... (2175) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.