Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1716222 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 10:46pm On Jun 06, 2017
Baroba:
OP5 leak, rumoured to cost over $500, I don't see my self spending that kind of money on a company with questionable return policy, might as well buy a Samsung flagship.. sorry to detail your thread boss..

$500 for oneplus 5 or $900 for Samsung S8?

I would NEVER SETTLE for a Samsung S8...........

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 11:03pm On Jun 06, 2017
Baroba:
OP5 leak, rumoured to cost over $500, I don't see my self spending that kind of money on a company with questionable return policy, might as well buy a Samsung flagship.. sorry to detail your thread boss..

You are not derailing Boss. I already subscribed for the Oneplus 5 live launch.
Hopefully, they offer some special discount for presale events...
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 2:24am On Jun 07, 2017
jmichlins:
what kind of fuckery is this. 8gb RAM?

You know you now truly want an Umidigi smartphone. But peer pressure is not allowing you, imagine having the 8GB RAM Umidigi Z1 (chipset not known yet)....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by jmichlins(m): 5:26am On Jun 07, 2017
Lexusgs430:

You know you now truly want an Umidigi smartphone. But peer pressure is not allowing you, imagine having the 8GB RAM Umidigi Z1 (chipset not known yet)....
I do truly want to feel the hype but first you have to pay for me. Thanks again grin grin smiley
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 5:31am On Jun 07, 2017
jmichlins:
I do truly want to feel the hype but first you have to pay for me. Thanks again grin grin smiley

Me ke? Me wey wan sweet tongue Madam to allow me blow small money...
That would translate to 6 phones within a year period, if I buy all my desires. Madam too fit talk say she wan change her mota too (make I no go shoot myself for leg) (all nah calculation)...
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by jmichlins(m): 6:49am On Jun 07, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Me ke? Me wey wan sweet tongue Madam to allow me blow small money...
That would translate to 6 phones within a year period, if I buy all my desires. Madam too fit talk say she wan change her mota too (make I no go shoot myself for leg) (all nah calculation)...
you can continue the magic of sweet talking her into getting me one too. Let me join long list of people giving testimony of what umdidgi has done
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 6:54am On Jun 07, 2017
jmichlins:
you can continue the magic of sweet talking her into getting me one too. Let me join long list of people giving testimony of what umdidgi has done

Come and see American wonder.....

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by cabosnoopy(m): 5:23pm On Jun 07, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Unfortunately I do not sell my personal devices
no p bro aw much did u get urz in naira
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 8:53am On Jun 08, 2017
cabosnoopy:

no p bro aw much did u get urz in
naira

$80 * N362 = N28,960 (Umidigi G)

$130 * N362 = N47,060(Umidigi C Note)

$299 * N362 = N108,238 (Umidigi Z Pro )
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Ovie56(m): 11:08pm On Jun 08, 2017
Lexusgs430:

My Oga, my own be say. Make the phone dey get all forms of signals. If then like, make the put the biggest 3G. Durability and usability is key, this phone is got a very good form factor.
It truly looks more expensive than $130. My pals don't believe when I tell them the price. And not one person has complained of the 3G icon........
I'm thinking of getting one pls how you rate in the following aspects compared to infinix hot s
camera, battery, software.. Temperature Lagging and lastly how fast does it charge
pls remember everything compared to hot s thanks
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 11:21pm On Jun 08, 2017
Ovie56:
I'm thinking of getting one pls how you rate in the following aspects compared to infinix hot s
camera, battery, software.. Temperature Lagging and lastly how fast does it charge
pls remember everything compared to hot s thanks

Never used the infinix hot s before.........
Camera is 13MP rear + 5MP front, which is more than adequate for me (if I require better exposure, I simply use my SLR camera).
Battery is 3800Mah - Does not support fast charge feature, fully charges in about 180 mins (but charge holds very well)
Temperature - Since I have using this Umidigi C Note, it has never overheated (I don't play games, just usual functions)
My phone data is on 24 hours, 7 days a week. And it truly holds very well.
I have not yet experienced considerable or unbearable lagging.
Software - Minor optimization required to fix a few bearable bugs. Since I had this device, Umidigi already sent out 1 OTA firmware update.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by earthrealm(m): 5:29am On Jun 09, 2017
Lexusgs430:

You are not derailing Boss. I already subscribed for the Oneplus 5 live launch.
Hopefully, they offer some special discount for presale events...

another beast is coming out to challenge oneplus 5,
zte nubia z17, same 8gb ram, go check out the specs
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 6:04am On Jun 09, 2017
earthrealm:

I got a $20 discount from igeek to buy the Nubia, I say NONONO............

Abi make pesin kuku wait for the 836 snapdragon chipset?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by jmichlins(m): 8:13am On Jun 09, 2017
Lexusgs430:

I got a $20 discount from igeek to buy the Nubia, I say NONONO............

Abi make pesin kuku wait for the 836 snapdragon chipset?
which device is carrying it

Note 8?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 8:26am On Jun 09, 2017
jmichlins:
which device is carrying it

Note 8?

None at the moment on the market. Next chipset for flagships....
Some prototypes already have them. Of course Google Pixel 2.....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by funkdr(m): 9:09am On Jun 09, 2017
earthrealm:

I taught I'm the only one eyeing the Z17?.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by earthrealm(m): 9:51am On Jun 09, 2017
funkdr:
I taught I'm the only one eyeing the Z17?.

lol, no be only you o, but the money no be here, cost as much as huawei mate p10, and the oneplus 5.
last last na price go determine which phone i will settle for, at present exchange rate na 480 usd be my limit....and way below the price of these beasts, fit settle for oneplus 3t by june ending if oneplus 5 is put at 600 usd as rumoured

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by earthrealm(m): 9:57am On Jun 09, 2017
Lexusgs430:

naaah, i will not wait for 836 chipset..., gimme big rom, big ram..great camera and am ok., my s5 duos with 16gb rom a,d 32gb card, 2gb ram dey hang sometimes.....and the mumu phone defaults to transfering most apps to phone memory after any app update - thus making the phone get filled, while plenty space dey on the card, and the 2gb ram...only 1.67gb is available, thus hangs/is sluggish sometimes..until i use task killer to kill some apps.

a 6gb/8gb ram 64gb/128gb rom phone shud keep me happy for the next 3yrs, hence my considering oneplus 3t @ $380

beast comparism grin grin

http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=8647&idPhone2=8677&idPhone3=8507
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 11:31am On Jun 09, 2017
earthrealm:

naaah, i will not wait for 836 chipset..., gimme big rom, big ram..great camera and am ok., my s5 duos with 16gb rom a,d 32gb card, 2gb ram dey hang sometimes.....and the mumu phone defaults to transfering most apps to phone memory after any app update - thus making the phone get filled, while plenty space dey on the card, and the 2gb ram...only 1.67gb is available, thus hangs/is sluggish sometimes..until i use task killer to kill some apps.

a 6gb/8gb ram 64gb/128gb rom phone shud keep me happy for the next 3yrs, hence my considering oneplus 3t @ $380

beast comparism grin grin

http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=8647&idPhone2=8677&idPhone3=8507

Price of 3T might still drop further, after 5 is released.... 2GB RAM devices, can only be used as 2nd devices now and not main device.
The app world is driving the app frenzy and demand craze.....

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by funkdr(m): 12:22pm On Jun 09, 2017
earthrealm:

lol, no be only you o, but the money no be here, cost as much as huawei mate p10, and the oneplus 5.
last last na price go determine which phone i will settle for, at present exchange rate na 480 usd be my limit....and way below the price of these beasts, fit settle for oneplus 3t by june ending if oneplus 5 is put at 600 usd as rumoured
true talk, but I will like to try out the Z17 hoping it will be cheaper than the one plus 5....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by jmichlins(m): 4:27pm On Jun 09, 2017
Lexusgs430:

it's rumored that Note 8 is carrying it. Not much difference between it and current flagship SD835

http://m.gsmarena.com/new_rumor_says_samsung_galaxy_note8_will_be_first_snapdragon_836powered_phone-news-25503.php
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by jmichlins(m): 4:33pm On Jun 09, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Price of 3T might still drop further, after 5 is released.... 2GB RAM devices, can only be used as 2nd devices now and not main device.
The app world is driving the app frenzy and demand craze.....
so me wey just buy a 2Gb RAM device should throw am inside pit abi. Make una no put person for temptation
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 5:15pm On Jun 09, 2017
jmichlins:
so me wey just buy a 2Gb RAM device should throw am inside pit abi. Make una no put person for temptation

Oga no vex. What I actually meant was, 2GB devices should now be considered the other phone (aka Nokia torchlight levels).

Our insatiable taste for apps, would make 2GB devices lag. Hence the 2nd device would only have apps like whatsapp & BBM (so the phone does not get lonely)
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by jmichlins(m): 5:20pm On Jun 09, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Oga no vex. What I actually meant was, 2GB devices should now be considered the other phone (aka Nokia torchlight levels).

Our insatiable taste for apps, would make 2GB devices lag. Hence the 2nd device would only have apps like whatsapp & BBM (so the phone does not get lonely)
you talk first one I no do anything. Now you come say na to relegate the device to Nokia torch level be true category.

I have suffered. I want buy 4Gb device with 64Gb ROM. Make you suggest biko
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by earthrealm(m): 8:15pm On Jun 09, 2017
jmichlins:
you talk first one I no do anything. Now you come say na to relegate the device to Nokia torch level be true category.

hahahahah, n okia torchlight levels..i yaff died grin grin

try zte nubia z17mini or xiaomi note 4-32gb
get more info from the ever bubbling xiaomi thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/3092803/xiaomi-thread/959
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 8:55pm On Jun 09, 2017
jmichlins:

earthrealm:

Not forgetting Umidigi Z1 or Umidigi Crystal.......
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 8:59pm On Jun 09, 2017
jmichlins:

But Oga you know the new measurements for smartphone devices in 2017 is 3GB RAM.

All 512, 1 & 2GB RAM devices, unfortunately are almost equal to Nokia Torchlight..........

Abi no be so?

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by jmichlins(m): 10:17pm On Jun 09, 2017
earthrealm:

please as you have suggested finish, please suggest how I go get money buy. my 2Gb RAM phone never reach two weeks for my hands and you dey suggest another. I look like Lexus430 that changes his Umi like clothes

my hands never reach there but my long throat don dey there. make I no go do wetin go carry my matter enter Fp and people go begin use me advice people on how important it is to manage life

3 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 10:20pm On Jun 09, 2017
jmichlins:
please as you have suggested finish, please suggest how I go get money buy. my 2Gb RAM phone never reach two weeks for my hands and you dey suggest another. I look like Lexus430 that changes his Umi like clothes

my hands never reach there but my long throat don dey there. make I no go do wetin go carry my matter enter Fp and people go begin use me advice people on how important it is to manage life

Nah only a few cloth I get o........

Oga, no go do like Dammy Krane o
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saintkenny(m): 10:56pm On Jun 09, 2017
Lexusgs430:

$80 * N362 = N28,960 (Umidigi G)

$130 * N362 = N47,060(Umidigi C Note)

$299 * N362 = N108,238 (Umidigi Z Pro )
But for this damning exchange rate, my eyes dey that Nubia Z17 gan... water proofing with the 6gb/64gb is a good combo but price and possibility of OTA updates
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 12:04am On Jun 10, 2017
saintkenny:

But for this damning exchange rate, my eyes dey that Nubia Z17 gan... water proofing with the 6gb/64gb is a good combo but price and possibility of OTA updates

Would need to watch Z17's review on YouTube. All this chinko people, trying to put temptation for our front....
Diaris God O...... Umidigi too dey try stay afloat for this chinko smartphone war (The Umidigi Z1 too, would be competing with all this warriors)
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 12:11am On Jun 10, 2017
saintkenny:

A fingerprint scanner must be at the front......... Sorry Nubia Z17, you placed this in the wrong place..... And for that reason, I keep my money in my pocket......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (2175) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.