Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (2132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1714343 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2129) (2130) (2131) (2132) (2133) (2134) (2135) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by duality(m): 2:04pm On Feb 16, 2023
Emily22:

Directly from AliExpress at a crazy black market rate.....

How do i get it na

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Olamak1(m): 1:40pm On Feb 17, 2023
teeflex23:
drop ya number i will be waiting boss

Check my signature
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by invigilator(m): 8:58pm On Feb 20, 2023
I'm in need of umidigi a11 pro max motherboard
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by thundervirus(m): 4:29pm On Feb 21, 2023
Pls who has blackview bv5100 screen. I can't order from AliExpress, as it's rejecting my card, as I was told to get a dollar card.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Olamak1(m): 9:33pm On Feb 21, 2023
teeflex23:
Who sabi install custom rom on umidigi phones abeg

For those of you asking for custom rom for Umidigi A11 pro Max, the good news is that I've got a couple of them running smoothly on the smartphone. Bad news is that yesterday, after posting the process for flashing the custom rom for you guys, the moderator in charge of this thread deleted the post and thereafter placed my account on a ban.
I never knew that my post is against the rules guiding the thread.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by EricBloodAxe: 12:10am On Feb 22, 2023
I can't help but observe that there are two selfish, self centred louts on this thread who only care about selling Umidigi devices to nairalanders but don't care about helping out when those devices develop issues. To them, it's about selling the device and making money, any other thing is none of their business. I'll advice any intending Umidigi user to boycott this product. Because they'll readily sell to u all, but once any fault comes up, they turn deaf and dumb. Umidigi is a useless company with no phone repair centres available for their devices. One must not always order accessories from AliExpress for a product that is sold here in this country. As for those Umidigi vendors on this thread, na Ogun go kill una, ediots!!!
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by OfficialP: 11:47am On Feb 22, 2023
how much umidigi ba3
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Babalegba(m): 1:19pm On Feb 22, 2023
EricBloodAxe:
I can't help but observe that there are two selfish, self centred louts on this thread who only care about selling Umidigi devices to nairalanders but don't care about helping out when those devices develop issues. To them, it's about selling the device and making money, any other thing is none of their business. I'll advice any intending Umidigi user to boycott this product. Because they'll readily sell to u all, but once any fault comes up, they turn deaf and dumb. Umidigi is a useless company with no phone repair centres available for their devices. One must not always order accessories from AliExpress for a product that is sold here in this country. As for those Umidigi vendors on this thread, na Ogun go kill una, ediots!!!
Names?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by MrBONE2(m): 3:37pm On Feb 22, 2023
EricBloodAxe:
grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by paltielx: 6:38pm On Feb 22, 2023
Anyone with Umidigi a3 pro screen for sel?l
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by MizCharm: 12:17am On Feb 23, 2023
paltielx:
Anyone with Umidigi a3 pro screen for sel?l
Got A7 Pro screen.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by teeflex23: 6:58pm On Feb 23, 2023
Olamak1:

For those of you asking for custom rom for Umidigi A11 pro Max, the good news is that I've got a couple of them running smoothly on the smartphone. Bad news is that yesterday, after posting the process for flashing the custom rom for you guys, the moderator in charge of this thread deleted the post and thereafter placed my account on a ban.
I never knew that my post is against the rules guiding the thread. How can we meet
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Edopesin: 7:51am On Feb 24, 2023
Olamak1:

It's the easiest thing in the world of android smartphone. Just make sure you have your stock firmware at hand to enable you restore the stock rom in the event of bootloop. Also, your phone bootloader must be unlocked for you to install custom rom

This is definitely sarcasm
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Olamak1(m): 1:08pm On Feb 24, 2023
Edopesin:

This is definitely sarcasm

Sarcasm for where? Am talking about reality. Flashing custom rom on android smartphone is very easy if you know your way around it.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by herrlekan(m): 7:30pm On Feb 25, 2023
Fairly used Umidigi Bison for sale, it is not booting again but the battery and screen are okay. Sometimes it comes on for hours before switching off. I'm selling for N30,000.00 if you are interested holla me on 0806six08four1zero6.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Vamposh: 6:53pm On Feb 26, 2023
Anyone with umidigi A7 screen replacement for sale?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Meloski(m): 10:20am On Feb 27, 2023
How much will it cost to change my A11 fingerprint?
The fingerprint sensor stoped working, the option even disappeared from my Device security.

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by LEGITDATAPLUG(m): 11:47am On Feb 27, 2023
Pls,how can I find developer options In umidigi A11 pro max?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by fixitbyjal(m): 5:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
Vamposh:
Anyone with umidigi A7 screen replacement for sale?

Available here in ikeja

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Olamak1(m): 8:28pm On Feb 27, 2023
LEGITDATAPLUG:
Pls,how can I find developer options In umidigi A11 pro max?

Click settings on your phone. Click on 'About phone >Status >Build number. Tap the Build number multiple times until you see a message saying 'you're now a developer'. After that, press the back button and click on System again. You'll see that developer options is now activated right there in the options.

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by xristos(m): 11:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
Anyone having Bootloop issues with Umidigi.
Send it to me for repair...Abuja

its kinda common issue with uncommon solution.. guess what..rom flashing does not fix this...
Ive seen many Umi with clean hardware but cannot boot or restarts..
and once ure able to fix this...u enjoy ur umi for a long time
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by xristos(m): 11:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
invigilator:
I'm in need of umidigi a11 pro max motherboard
dont replace motherboard yet

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by invigilator(m): 11:43pm On Feb 27, 2023
xristos:

dont replace motherboard yet

It fell inside water, it turns on but no display, I got a new screen for it but it still doesn't show anything. If I call it rings and all that but no display.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by xristos(m): 12:00am On Feb 28, 2023
invigilator:

It fell inside water, it turns on but no display, I got a new screen for it but it still doesn't show anything. If I call it rings and all that but no display.
ook...ur case is different....u need a motherboard
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by invigilator(m): 12:08am On Feb 28, 2023
xristos:

ook...ur case is different....u need a motherboard

I can't find where to get one
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Meloski(m): 1:43pm On Feb 28, 2023
Meloski:
How much will it cost to change my A11 fingerprint?
The fingerprint sensor stoped working, the option even disappeared from my Device security.
@Mhalosky, who can help out?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Meister(m): 8:29pm On Feb 28, 2023
invigilator:

I can't find where to get one

AliExpress is your only option
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by invigilator(m): 11:57pm On Feb 28, 2023
Meister:

AliExpress is your only option

They don't have
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Olamak1(m): 4:54pm On Mar 01, 2023
You can upgrage your Umidigi A11 Promax to Android 13 ( Tiramisu) unofficially. The Android 13 custom ROM is running smoothly on the device ,even smoother than the stock ROM.
The only condition for installation is that you must be a computer literate with the knowledge of ADB and FASTBOOT.
If you're interested, Pm me, and I'll send you the ROM download link and my flashing guide.

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by teeflex23: 5:39pm On Mar 01, 2023
Olamak1:
You can upgrage your Umidigi A11 Promax to Android 13 ( Tiramisu) unofficially. The Android 13 custom ROM is running smoothly on the device ,even smoother than the stock ROM.
The only condition for installation is that you must be a computer literate with the knowledge of ADB and FASTBOOT.
If you're interested, Pm me, and I'll send you the ROM download link and my flashing guide.
can u share pic of how it look?

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Olamak1(m): 7:03pm On Mar 01, 2023
teeflex23:
can u share pic of how it look?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2129) (2130) (2131) (2132) (2133) (2134) (2135) ... (2175) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.