Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

What Is The Average Profit One Should Get In A Day's Business? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is The Average Profit One Should Get In A Day's Business? (719 Views)

The Average Nigerian Business Pays 48 Taxes - Tony Elumelu / Get 500 Naira Daily Profit. One Day Free Trial. / Do You Need A Platform To Showcase Your Day To Day Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Average Profit One Should Get In A Day's Business? by tallfish145(m): 10:36pm On Apr 01, 2017
please fellow Nairalanders, I want to know the average profit one can get in any business setting before one can call it a success. I mean everyday. Thanks
Re: What Is The Average Profit One Should Get In A Day's Business? by RoyalBlak007: 10:38pm On Apr 01, 2017
♤as much

♤as possible
Re: What Is The Average Profit One Should Get In A Day's Business? by Cladez(m): 10:43pm On Apr 01, 2017
Depending on the business involved.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Average Profit One Should Get In A Day's Business? by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 12:10am On Apr 02, 2017
It's relative.

If you're selling chewing stick and you make N2,000 daily that's success.

If you own a standard boutique and you make N2,000 daily then your village people, your neighbors and your ex-girlfriend have kept you in a calabash and tied it with red bandana.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Average Profit One Should Get In A Day's Business? by naijacutee(f): 4:15am On Apr 02, 2017
It depends on your field.

In my day job, I make around N110k before taxes. My side hustles make an average of N5,500 consistently each day. I'm trying to break this glass ceiling.
Re: What Is The Average Profit One Should Get In A Day's Business? by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 02, 2017
naijacutee:

In my day job, I make around N110k before taxes. My side hustles make an average of N5,500 consistently each day. I'm trying to break this glass ceiling.

I find this openness refreshing.

Cheers

@tallfish145

It depends on your personal goals. Note: if you allow supposed "standard profits" guide you, greed could easily creep in and make you lose focus.

No, it's not a sermon. You can check up one of Jim Collins' books (I think it was "Good to Great" )

There he showed - with data - that companies with modest STRATEGIC growth plans almost always trumped the guys who kept setting unrealistically high goals.

Focussed growth will always beat erratic "profits" pursued just for the heck of it.

It could sound a bit old school but the slow, focussed tortoise will win the race, eventually.
Re: What Is The Average Profit One Should Get In A Day's Business? by router123(m): 12:55pm On Apr 02, 2017
Ur success in business is partially based on your spending habit

If you make 1000 per day & spend 1,500 per day compare to some1 who makes 500 per day and spends 300 per day

Financial success is not a factor of how much u make but how much u can keep and reinvest after making it
Re: What Is The Average Profit One Should Get In A Day's Business? by Nahdeh: 2:21pm On Apr 02, 2017
What's your side hustle?

naijacutee:

Re: What Is The Average Profit One Should Get In A Day's Business? by naijacutee(f): 4:01pm On Apr 02, 2017
Nahdeh:
What's your side hustle?

I have 4 blogs. 1 of them makes around N700 a day through Adsense and the remaining N4800 through affiliate marketing.

Except this week. This week, I made N11,428 a day via affiliate marketing. I don't know - one of my links seemed to have converted like crazy last week. I wasn't sure if the phantom clickers would buy but they seemed to!
Re: What Is The Average Profit One Should Get In A Day's Business? by Nahdeh: 3:55pm On Apr 03, 2017
Teach me
[quote author=naijacutee post=55195007][color=#000099]I have 4 blogs. 1 of them makes around N700 a day through Adsense and the remaining N4800 through affiliate marketing.

Except this week. This week, I made N11,428 a day via affiliate marketing. I don't know - one of my links seemed to have converted like crazy last week. I wasn't sure if the phantom clickers would buy but they seemed to!
Re: What Is The Average Profit One Should Get In A Day's Business? by naijacutee(f): 8:42am On May 07, 2017

(1) (Reply)

If You See This Before 8pm. You Are Lucky! / Mobile Receipt For All Business Owner / Gurus In The House, Please Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.